My sister has not updated her Windows 7 laptop in over 9 years. It's still running a pre-SP1 version...

My sister has not updated her Windows 7 laptop in over 9 years. It's still running a pre-SP1 version. How do I convince her to upgrade to Windows 10 or at least update Windows 7? As the de facto sysadmin for our home I'm worried the machine represents a huge security hole for the LAN. I threatened to block her laptop from the network but mom overruled me.

Attached: 300px-Windows_7_SP1_screenshot.png (300x224, 67K)

Dear Sir to help you we will need a picture of your sister's feet

>My sister has not updated her Windows 7 laptop in over 9 years
Based
>How do I convince her to upgrade to Windows 10
You mean downgrade?

This

time to learn network scripting and force the machine to update
oh wait you dont have a domain set up

>trying to reason with a roastie
you're dumber than she is user
also if you actually care about security just get her to use a mac, she'll be thrilled to switch and you won't have to worry about shit

When the first few forced updates hit her, she will seeak out for blood and cut your balls off in your sleep.

post pics of your sister

>asks strangers on 4channel how to talk to his sister
>As the de facto sysadmin for our home
yep, it's 'tism alright

you're a stupid fuck user. you should have just upgraded it without telling her and then when she freaked out tell her it must have automatically updated. now that you've already argued with her about it that options not on the table because she'll know it was you. and she's never going to listen to your beta advice. ask chad to convince her.

Hello sir please send pictures of the fet so we can fix the poblem thank u

You don't. It's not your box. If you're as shit hot as you imply your LAN should be loced down anyway, and your other boxes should be patched and current.

Also, move the fuck out you manchild cunt. You're either underagebant or a burden.

>please send pictures of the fet
there you go

Attached: trirfz44e-img_3702.jpg (800x600, 24K)

>le move out meme
imagine wasting all that money on rent

windows 7 > 10, leave your sister's laptop alone

Rolling for the pics of OP's sister.

checked and based

>de facto sysadmin for our home
>mom overruled me
Then you are not a sysadmin

>implies the laptop is not using Windows 7 Home anyway

Imagine your mum dictating things that impact your own opsec. Now imagine being ok with that.

> How do I convince her
> As the de facto sysadmin
You set up GPOs which prevent her to change update settings and point to internal WSUS, then set up WSUS and push whatever updates you like.
> I threatened to block her laptop
Nice move, now she'll trust you more (not really).

based
living with your parents for a few years after graduation is ultra high iq, it fucking sucks in terms of comfiness but I bought a house while most of my friends are still renting

have sex

>You set up GPOs
>implying it's not Windows 7 Home Premium

thoroughly good post

Registry keys are still there, and they are either described in MS KBs or are trivial to intercept with process explorer while poking your own settings.

Kill yourself. Literally nothing wrong with using w7

only thing to do is set her machine up with a static IP and put her laptop in your network's DMZ to isolate it from your LAN while still allowing her to access the internet

>tfw my mom, dad, and I are buying a yuuge house on an acreage with a 6 car garage and a massive walk out basement thrice bigger than the shoeboxes most people my age rent

Are you 12 or something you stupid bitch?
I swear these children playing sysadmin just cause they know a little more than tech illiterate old farts fucking piss me off.

A fucking VLAN retard

>most people my age rent
and have sex

install a rat on her system and fuck with her. if she doesn't respond then email her pictures you've taken from her pc in a threatening manner and then maybe shell stop being fucking retarded and come to you for help.
also post feet

>I threatened to block her laptop from the network but mom overruled me.

Autist detected.

Move out already.

nobody is going to hack your shitty network faggot. kill yourself

based
kill yourself 12 year old larper "sysadmin", you are clueless

is defacto sysadmin for a home network the smallest amount of power that can go to somebody's head?
that poor slut who has to put up with autist op

Unironically this. If you're smart you should stay at home until ~30 and meanwhile save cash to buy an apartment or a house. Renting an apartment is stupid.

your sister is more clever than you.

Attached: 1541797307357.gif (400x300, 22K)

I'm 33 and still do this because I'm a neet loser with a genetic anxiety disorder who has a hard time finding a job. Scares me all the time that at any moment when I'm not ready I'll be screwed even more and never able to escape. I wouldn't even need much space , an apt for me would be fine but if I did get a house, still would be a pretty comfy sized house but even those are expensive.

Attached: g.jpg (813x983, 91K)

>genetic anxiety disorder
the 2019 cope politik speak for you're a loser but it's not your fault lol

beggin ya to grab a titty

You don't buy a house just for yourself

Grab her by the pussy, look her dead in the eyes and tell her to upgrade the operating system of her portable personal computer

Actually it's real, many members of family have it too. Have to take meds , it's a chemical imbalance thing. Has nothing to do with politics.

fall to insanity

He thinks it is not real. Like killing all homos and then expect no more homos.

Yeah it sucks sometimes that I get grouped into those people that probably kind of "fake" it just as an excuse while I sit here hoping I don't start feeling stick from any small thing.

Tell her system is insecure and anyone can steal her nudes (then some time later actually steal her nudes and upload on imagefap and say I told you so). Dont forget to post link on /g too

Are you seriously trying to insult our intelligence? We are Jow Forums the most advanced hackers on the planet. Do you seriously think we can not tell this image is not of your sister's feet?

nah you're part of the over medicated masses looking for an excuse that you're such a failure and some pills to make you feel better about being a fuckup
anxiety disorders are not a real problem

Oh look guys, we got us a scientist/doctor here! He totally knows how brains work!

sarcasm is the humor of weak men, passive aggressiveness is for women and teenagers
keep taking your pills and telling yourself it's not your fault you're a loser, stay a fuckup your whole life

Nothing wrong with SP1 if she's not a retard

Ignorant and for some reason mad.

Sir no not this fet, the fet below gilr body with bentiful lumps tat make my corn rise

Send fet whasap +003133769

well, why are you taking meds if they don't seem to work?

They don't fully stop it, it just reduces it. If I was clean (I've done this before) then it would be a lot worse.

absolutely this, what is the point of moving out if you don't relocate due to job reasons or you don't have a wife? These are the only two reasons I could think of to move out. I miss my family so fucking much and I am lonely as fuck, I moved due to work reasons and nothing else.

you can't bring a girl home if you live with your parents, it holds back your romantic prospects

Even living at home I barely see my dad cuz he's an asshole who barely if ever talks to me. Least I have one parent that still gives a shit.

I still live in a society where having sex outside marriage is considered degenerate.