What's your favorite DE?

continuing poll
strawpoll.me/18171117

Attached: Popular_free_desktop_environments.svg.png (1280x956, 277K)

Still hopping between them, so far I hate Cinnamon the least
could be more responsive though

xfce vs kde

i'm glad i have both. although tbch xfce is my fav, just a bit snappier

I'd like KDE if it didn't need all that time to make it usable. I usually trash my system by the time i'm happy with it.

Really hated GNOME in the beginning but for a simple out-of-the-box thing its honestly good neough.

XFCE is trash. You can't even resize the fucking windows because the border to drag on is literally 1px wide. Fuck that garbage

Where is the none option?

they're all fine. I talked a lot of suit about GNOME, bit after getting rid of windows and installing Fedora 30 Workstation, it's really starting to grow on me. KDE and XFCE are good too, but I wanted the latest and greatest Wayland support

Attached: 1559421205249.png (500x700, 179K)

alt + right click retard

kek there is people out there seriously using kde

>what are shortcuts

it werks and has plenty of features easily configurable

fluxbox
used it on FreeBSD for years and now using in Ubuntu for last 5 years.

must be salty yours isn't the top pick.

Xfce is the only one that just works for me. It looks retro out of the box which I like (no flat shit) and it stays out if my way. KDE isn't bad but fell for the flat meme and just feels "bloated" but I'm not anti bloat or whatever I like emacs for instance I just feel KDE is to much. Although I really just want to switch to a tiling wm.

Qt is better than gtk

*krashes*

bump

I recently made a custom combination of LXDE and MATE components, so far shit just works, it's fast and literally works on a 3ghz pentium 4 with 1gb of ram

XFCE has the most built in customization, but lacks some of the advanced "features" of KDE. Gnome is the most stable, as long as you don't overdo it with extensions.

LXDE is pretty okay too.

I prefer a tiling manager without a proper desktop environment though.

lxqt is the future, old man.

does it support wayland?

KDE blew my computer up

bspwm

lol, imagine going out of your way to that buggy shit because you like the name better

>the standard linux desktop is third
I love konqi!

Cinnamon is so comfy.
I keep going back to it.

I tried KDE, Gnome, xfce, did the whole riced i3 meme setup, I always go back to Cinnamon.

Does anyone prefer XFCE over MATE? I use MATE because that's what my university uses and I find it comfy

Wow so it literally works? I can't even imagine what would be if it just metaphorically worked.. Also you posted it shits? Lol??

lxqt is the best. it's like xfce with a compositor that actually works (OOTB it fixes tearing on intel, and if you change the vsync backend to opengl it fixes tearing on nvidia too), and far less gtk vomit. it's finally a stable and production-ready lightweight DE, and it will quickly make all other lightweight DEs deprecated. qtftmfw.