Help a motherfucker out

So I'm dating this chick and she has a kid who likes computers. I don't know a thing about them except how to post on here and play roms. However, I can tell this kid has a niche for this.

I want to both, look good in front of my gf and legitimately help this kid out. What's a good starting route to get the ball rolling in CS? Maybe like some fun coding tutorials/websites that give way to more complicated and/or in depth learning material?

Thanks in advance.

Attached: koding_klossy.jpg (929x795, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scratch.mit.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Birth control is technology.
Maybe she should have used it.

You want to help """ you wifes son"""?

>dating a single mother

Attached: DhYNqnGUYAAr6cC.jpg (645x729, 34K)

>trying to impress someone else's child
Go away pedo. I know that you're just trying to molest a roasties kid.

Install Gentoo on your gf's son's computer

go ask over at reddit.com

pics of her feet or never happened

Technically it is his girlfriend's son. Maybe one day it will be his "wife's son" if he is man enough and steps up to the plate goos enough.

Her husband was killed in Iraq. I should've mentioned that. I forgot you're all a bunch of psychopaths.

I'm not going to help you molest a war veterans kid.

Man nevermind

I think I'll do just that.

In case you're genuinely asking, have a look at codecademy.com

scratch.mit.edu/

imagine being so pathetic you help another man’s offspring.

Just play Fortnite with your girlfriend's son.

Find a girlfriend without a son you cucklord.

when Jow Forums shows its Jow Forums face...

Attached: i-cant-stop-laughing_c_7248056.jpg (500x492, 106K)

raising another man's son as your own being pathetic isn't a Jow Forums opinion, it's a societal norm. only way you can raise someone else's kid in a marriage and not be a loser is to bring at least one of your own kid(s) from a previous marriage/relationship. The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in other bird's nest to have them raise it as their own.

>this thread
thanks for the laugh guys

Attached: 1557798014532.png (423x538, 295K)

That's Jow Forums's genetics bias. Raising another man's son, teaching him how yo live, shaping his personality, leaving your mark on him, making him who he is... means less than the genes that determine his eye color and dandruff? The absentee father is the real cuck.

user, you do good raising that kid as your son and loving that good woman, but you must remember, Jow Forums is full of incels, racist grandpas, edgy highschoolers outcasts and other dregs of society that don't really know any better, go talk with people that can actually help you.

programming is fucking boring and a waste of time

Get cucked b/oi
>>>>>>/b is that way

If your main drive in life is not to secure resources and reproduce, you're a faulty human being denying your programming.

look at him , more and more people are able to justify their cuckoldry with mental gymnastics

I am not OP, I am one of the racist incel grandpas...

>his personality, leaving your mark on him, making him who he is.
None of this passes to the kid's next generation. Eye color and dandruff do.

Go back to

Check out coding train on youtube

>slave mentality

What is culture?

>What is culture
Not independent of genetics. Ever wonder why traditional asian cuisine never contains dairy?