Yes, I'm going to install Windows 10

Yes, I'm going to install Windows 10.

That said, what's the best version and what settings, powershell or registry edits are recommended?

I remember when it was new there was lots of threads full of shit. Any pastebin or something out there?

Attached: 152101REDSchwartzWin10.jpg (647x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/microsoft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see anyone talking about this method but I just set windows firewall to default block and removed all the built in exceptions for windows services. You have to make sure you only allow through exactly what you want and never connect to the internet before you set the firewall.

Yes, I'm going to eat shit.

That said, what's the best type of shit and what consistency, taste or serving options are recommended?

I remember when it was new there was lots of threads full of shit. Any poobin or something out there?

I've personally given up on expecting any kind of privacy on my Windows 10 desktop.
When I want privacy to do something I use my laptop with Linus (+ Tor if necessary)

I don't see anyone talking about this method but I just set my toilet to block all flushing for solids. You have to make sure you only allow through exactly those shits you want and never eat too much oily foods before you go to the bathroom.

ltsc 2019 or pro. chromium edge desu

Attached: 6FEE57C6-1F16-47C3-8137-FB2EDF7E46F4.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Best version is called "Linux" iirc

Better than linux/mac shit my man

>Any pastebin or something out there?
I heard keylogger_virus.ps1 or definately_no_virus.exe are good, you can find them easily. One-click goodness :)
Imagine using such a hobbyist OS that you need to configure your firewall before you can connect to the internet for the first time. Just use a professional OS next time.

>dont use windows my man linux all the way

Sounds like "You don't need to buy any tables or furniture at the store, my neighbor builds shit he can make it for you ;)"

>Follow idiotic tutorials how to break windows
>Broke his windows
>Why windows is shit REEEE
Classic

>wtf this Lamborghini has some flaws
>better get a yugo!

Attached: 34455346.png (1239x740, 40K)

Not OP, but what else am I supposed to do? I'm building a new PC that'll be primarily used for gaming.

Attached: 1524372707687.png (406x380, 345K)

image viewer?

stop playing gaymes

honeyview

LTSC + ShutUp10

Retarded analogy

LTSC is objectively the best version of Windows that has come out in a decade. This one has no Metro apps, only bare Windows essentials. Some say that ShutUp10 is a good application to use alongside it, but I have no way of knowing that since it's not free. That said, having LTSC doesn't mean you won't get spied on.

Wait until Windows Terminal comes out, then you'll really have a thrill.

They say it "Won't replace powershell" but I expect to not use powershell after the full release of WT

>Gaming PC on Win 10
>Internet/fuck around computer on Linux

In today's day and age, it's like people literally can't own more than 1 PC?

I suppose I could but it's not very convenient.

what's not free? shutup10 is free, LTSC is free (if you know where to look)

The other free.

He means the autistic kind of free, the one nobody cares about.

>the one nobody cares about.
Sure thing, mate.
github.com/microsoft

ShutUp10

Windows10Debloater

>not using imageglass