What is Jow Forums's favorite window manager?

what is Jow Forums's favorite window manager?

Attached: 1546786499561.png (666x666, 20K)

explorer.exe

Gnome

i3 and bspwm

bspwm.
It doesn't come with a bar and it's hilariously easy to configure. Plus I like that cool fibonacci thing.

fuggg

Attached: 1551644068602.gif (100x100, 23K)

BSPWM Master race reporting in

FVWM

Openbox or Icewm. Tiling is a meme.

I've never used one but StumpWM looks cool to me.

fvwm

I used to use windowmaker, then e16, then openbox, then xmonad.
Now I just use kwin because it supports compositing and tiling, and scripting (beyond standard x11 wm scriptting)
Although I'm currently setting up a comp from old parts and I'm thinking i'll put windowmaker/gnustep on it

lxqt
wbu op

see

Generally i3, but I've been trying out xmonad for a couple days and so far I really like it.

you fucked up

Attached: 1560802486193.png (666x666, 30K)

Bspwm, dwm is better, but sadly I can't get a good looking statusbar with it, also not having to deal with patches is nice.

openbox

Sugondees

i3wm.
I am curious to see if there are any long time i3wm users who switched over to some other solution, specifically, is there anything that any other wm does better than i3?

cwm, comes pre-installed on OpenBSD and works fine and doesn't get in the way.

sway for finally making wayland usable

I used to use i3 before switching to bspwm, the way it Handel's resizing windows in both tiled and floating mode is far superior. That and the way it automatically splits windows is much better than i3.

And I suppose it's got a good way of configuring it, some sorta clean declarative language for binding key strokes to events. I'll give it a try and see how it fares in comparison to i3.
By the way, just for reference, how long have you been using i3wm for?

anything stacking, fuck the tiling meme that newfags fall for

I used it for about a year before switching. And configuration in bspwm is done by binding keys to regular commands. It's usually done through sxhkd.

Attached: dwm.png (1202x691, 145K)

KDE