What do you do with your old devices?

What do you do with your old devices?

Attached: NexusS.png (600x800, 192K)

i eat them

that looks comfy af

Throw them in a box. I've got 20 years old tech trash here that's still not retrocool.

Except for my processors, I store them very carefully with the intent to put them on display as soon as I figure out a useful display solution.

bruh just take them to best buy and recycle that shit

I have space, so I just keep them somewhere until I need it for something or I sell it.

My mom uses them until I buy something new.

It was. #AndroidRocksMyDick

burn them in the backyard

old devices? I've been using the same tech for the past decade. I don't buy something new until my old shit is totally obsolete or beyond repair.

smartphones go into a drawer, bigger stuff goes to the attic and starts collecting dust

I still have this.

They just ship it to Africa where they burn them like any other e-waste they receive.

Sits in a time capsule in a wardrobe.

Either that or Chinkland

ssh to my home network mostly

I keep my smartphones but I'm only on my 3rd so far. Computers get passed to family.

I just throw them in the nearest public trash bin.

Man I fucking love it when the motherboard pieces slice up my asshole on the way out.
I open up a livestream on the phone before I eat it. The vorefags on /d/ *eat* that shit up.

use it, im poor

I turn my and my family's old phones into wifi security cameras.

I reuse them as bombs.

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 9K)

based ahmed

I store them in a box and look at them from time to time, crying.

it still works so i wrapped it in aluminum foil and put it away just in case an EMP wipes out all the electronics then i will have a working backup phone when some cell towers get restored

give them to my parents

I gave my first android I bought back in 2011, an LG Optimus P500 to my former maid's daughter for sweet sex

Cool story, bro.

give them out to family members if they work
put them somewhere in storage if they're broken

Gift them.
There's always someone who will benefit from it.

either sell or trash

Use them till they critically malfunction. Stop buying new HW every time it comes up.

Attached: 1560828169017.jpg (540x579, 72K)

aluminum foil won't do shit, only protection that will even have a hope of working is a 1 foot thick lead box 1 mile underground

was my first android phone.

i hack them

>That 10 year old thinkpad over there?
>Why yes I install openBSD on it, its an excellent machine
>Perhaps if you stay around I can show you all of its excellent security features, Theo is my spiritual mentor of computing

Attached: chad checks em.jpg (442x525, 26K)

I threw my last one in the lake :)

>keeping a device that once held sensitive information
There is only one thing to do with an old smartphone, and thats totally destroy it. Take out the main board and physically destroy all the flash, DRAM, and SoC.
Fuck CIA niggers.

I bet your hair fucking stinks

either keep it or destroy to destroy it
>drill holes through it
>make napalm
>burn it for about an hour
>bury it in a tub of cola since that'll do damage over time

Wonder if I can setup an ewaste company in Africa and then resell the shit I get to retro autist consumers back to Europe and America. Que the south park cash for gold music

Attached: C9DC9132-6C28-43D4-BF4D-ABBB1B968CFE.jpg (960x540, 64K)

same here user

>buy garbage phones and laptops
>install malware on them
>sell them to Africans
>get paid by government for recycling electronics

This already happens.

way better than actual ones
everything is the Fucking same nowadays

Yeah but I don’t get to skim the pile for nice retro hardware and start a laptop collection and make money in the process

this

Sell them and keep one as a backup

alarm clock