Apple

My girlfriend just sent me this.

"Apple definitely does not need to die. Apple is like the only mainstream technology-producer that actually cares about your privacy. Yes, it’s still a producer in a market. Yes, consumers demand new products constantly. Yes, everyone wants to make money and use money to feel good (for mostly dumb reasons that can be explained easily by Evolutionary Reasons). But Economics is much more complex than “scheming” in the sense I think you’re invoking. So No, this does not mean that a company is necessarily not-worth-using-or-valuing just because of the system it’s placed into.
Apple really does make high quality products for average, not-technologically-inclined consumers."

Should I break up with her?

Attached: man-is-sick-puking-in-a-bag-white-background_n1gb0o7u7__F0003.png (1280x720, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWgcizAgxOs&fbclid=IwAR01TwA6e5MkBKQmYACQ2Um1lNPkSeGpEbGHsdLnRiHmY4o1Jinl8atYfE4
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/01/apples-hypocritical-defense-data-privacy/581680/
youtube.com/watch?v=6GT4iIvhVRA&list=PLyOZCrx8_u6vsNfGe37yWiDZNap66UpOz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.

no and don't fight about something as dumb as this, you're going to need to learn to let that kind of thing go if you want a real long term relationship

yes and write her name on your dick and send a picture to her parents

I'm more interested in the conversation leading up to this reply

Tell your cuck boyfriend about free software

I'd be surprised that she hasn't broken up with you for being autistic if I didn't already know this was fake.

No.

Just teach her why she is wrong. It will take years and you may not survive, but in the end it will be worth it.

I watched this and sent it to her
youtube.com/watch?v=CWgcizAgxOs&fbclid=IwAR01TwA6e5MkBKQmYACQ2Um1lNPkSeGpEbGHsdLnRiHmY4o1Jinl8atYfE4

It's the "trash youtube" I indulge in while I eat. She asked me what the take away was, I explained that Apple needed to die.
"Omg ok so it’s one cartoon studio of the many. Anything interesting about their “fall” though; as in, any information I can use to predict a trend or pattern or something?"
>That's exactly what I was watching it for. >Basically they fell for the age old "Does thing good at first-tries too hard to make quantity over quality to makes money- eventually becomes irrelevant as their schemes fail one too many times" trick. Like apple.
>Apple needs to die is the take away here.

This is what I'm shooting for. She'll see the light, if it takes my dead body to do it.

This. Start by calling out her bullshit parroting of Applel marketing. Applel has never given a single shit about privacy and right as their advertising division was bankrupted, they decided to spin their failure as if they always cared.

Attached: 1534917375679.png (489x839, 99K)

>privacy
>ishit
Pick one.

Attached: 1542054536597.png (1099x885, 269K)

Just gonna send her these because I'm too lazy to do my own research.
Care to spoon feed this fat baby a bit more, please?

Attached: 1920px-Fragonnard_Naissance_de_Venus.jpg (1097x677, 96K)

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/01/apples-hypocritical-defense-data-privacy/581680/

>applel literally sells all iToddlers' data to google for $9B every year
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Women are retarded when it comes to technology. All they care about how big of a fashion statement x thing is.

No, and never argue with females, much less with your girlfriend.

>Apple really does make high quality products for average, not-technologically-inclined consumers
Smartest thing ever posted on Jow Forums.
>My girlfriend just sent me this.
Unfortunately you are a filthy liar

She's 100% right.

Depends, does she respect your opinion enough to not further and continuously challenge your facts with her feelings? If so, then there's no point in breaking up because that's as good as it gets; women don't care about logic but they'll at least keep their retardation to themselves if they don't sense weakness in you.
Otherwise break it off now because if you don't she'll just start walking all over you no matter what you say since she knows she has that power.

explain to her that she is right about that the existance of Apple monopolizing phone market and implementing anti-consumer practices is a natural understandable result of Capitalism, which is why we need to tear it down and turn into an anarchist society

>live in anarchy
>get roflstomped by the first organized conquerer that looks in your general direction
Great plan.

>My girlfriend just sent me this.
>"Apple definitely does not need to die. Apple is like the only mainstream technology-producer that actually cares about your privacy. Yes, it’s still a producer in a market. Yes, consumers demand new products constantly. Yes, everyone wants to make money and use money to feel good (for mostly dumb reasons that can be explained easily by Evolutionary Reasons). But Economics is much more complex than “scheming” in the sense I think you’re invoking. So No, this does not mean that a company is necessarily not-worth-using-or-valuing just because of the system it’s placed into.
>Apple really does make high quality products for average, not-technologically-inclined consumers."
>Should I break up with her?

>Sweetie we are getting the librem 5 phone whether you like it or not.

anarchy doesn't mean lack of volunteraly organizations. a stateless society can easily form millitary organizations for the purpose of defending itself, as it has happened multiple times before.

Yeah feel free to name an actually successful anarchist society any time you want.

not him and I also think anarchists are retarded but you could call the early stages of the usa anarchist

Just say you respect what she says but you feel differently on the issue.
Then never talk about it again.

This is why you fags can’t get laid.

yes

see and various other examples of state-collapse or lack of state anarchist societies like those after revolutions (like the french one) and some others like Christiania

Go for pussy: tell her she's right and smart

Poor federal management is hardly anarchist, especially when the states themselves had plenty of government. Also I really wouldn't call a bunch of guys trying to establish a government "anarchists."
>the only "successful" anarchist societies are the ones with the end goal of forming a government and one fishing-village sized town that only exists by the grace of the surrounding government
K. Thanks for proving my point I guess. Anarchists literally cannot thrive without government.

explain it with proper detail and facts and if she denies reality then tell her to fuck off
this isn't complicated
why do straight dudes walk on eggshells around women

I don't disagree with you btw, but I do think many early americans were anarchists, a lot of the early settlers really didn't want government at all, the resistance to government was one of the coolest aspects of early america and the eventual founding of the country. people were so fed up with government.
I'm not even american too I just think what they did is amazing and I really like how america tried so hard to limit the power of government in a way almost nowhere else did, it's a shame to see what's happening to them now where you have big populations pushing for big government. but yea anarchism is retarded and not a solution, it's just something that can happen at early stages of a country.

Siri is not your girlfriend bro

>trash youtube I indulge in while i eat
any other good channels for this?

funhaus

youtube.com/watch?v=6GT4iIvhVRA&list=PLyOZCrx8_u6vsNfGe37yWiDZNap66UpOz

How long did you guys get trolled by not realizing OP was a paid Apple Shill? 2 hours? Yikes.

You GF is based and redpilled, and she should break with you an incel Andrjeet.

everything she said is correct, even about privacy. Apple is in the business of selling hardware, whereas google is in the business of selling ads. One of those requires personal information, while the other does not.

Generally, very privacy conscious people will opt with android solely because they can flash a custom rom without gapps and use entirely foss apps, which is much better than anything possible on the closed source iOS. As for the value apple brings to the world, economically speaking your girlfriend is right again. According to free market theory if consumers are willing to buy something, then it is priced fairly. Generally these economic theories fail to account for irrational behaviors such as brand loyalty or reputation, which is clearly why apple has such a strong following, but regardless she is right.

Don't break up with her. Even if you disagree with her she's proved that she is smarter than most girls out there and can at least think for herself.

>we wish Apple would share data with us like Google and be more (((open)))
And that's supporting your argument how exactly?

Never argue with a woman about unimportant shit. They will never admit that they're wrong and they'll just respond by getting irrationally butthurt, staying butthurt for an absurd amount of time, and then seeking some kind of petty revenge.

Attached: no.gif (500x377, 738K)

>Apple is like the only mainstream technology-producer that actually cares about your privacy.
based and redpilled

No, it is a waste of time to try to convince a normie that Apple is cancer. Doubly so if you're using some other proprietary garbage.

your girlfriend sounds semi-intelligent, kys for even asking this board.

Post her nudes first.

she's right, user

Why does your normie gf know more about tech than you?

Yes, immediately. Not because of her opinion, but because of the way the argues.

Don't worry, she'll break up with you once she gets tired of your autistic screeching about her MacBook and probably everything else.

What's she thinking being with you? You clearly don't deserve her.

It maybe a shit-tier corporation but NEVER EVER argue about it with your girlfriend, iFruit Corp is not worthy of discussion in a relationship

Attached: facepalm-spiderman.png (262x192, 45K)

I mean, she's right.

yeah, she comes off like the sjw crazy type

wow... what a cringe normie... applels btfo... itoddlers hide behind privacy because their keyboard is bad or something... oh... oh shit... the seratonin is coming... oh fuck... fuck yes... ungh..................

Attached: cringe.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

gf (male) ?

OP, people aren't perfect, and never live 100% to their values. A lot of people here bitch about amazon, but probably use it. People here use youtube. This place isn't much of a haven since hiroshima. We try to get away from some of it, but there's a limit where avoiding everything just becomes inconvenient. By all means show her articles about Apple selling user data, have discussions, she is humoring you and seems to be kind of open minded, just maybe doesn't have all the facts. But don't ridicule or belittle her. We all partake in the shit we criticize, and every person has their own priorities in life and morals. Don't treat her like she's stupid, but recognize when she is no longer interested in the topic. Believe it or not, not everyone is interested in the same autistic shit we are.
Don't be a fucking faggot OP or you'll never keep a girl.