Why is Apples facial recognition so bad?

Why is Apples facial recognition so bad?

Attached: fguivg.png (500x406, 94K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1553083852112.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

Children in foxconn making them backdoored it

AOC said that algorithms are racist because people program racism into them. They just need to hire more POC

What does she expect when she's working with her identical twin

DELET

>even iphone can't tell chinks apart
I don't feel so bad now
They do really all look the same

Chinks look all the same. Can't blame the algorithm for that.

better question is why do they all have the same face? Is in inbreeding?

kek

Arr rook same

aww rook same

They all come from Genghis Khan

Why is apples speech recognition so bad

>chinese
found the problem

Why do all Asians look the same?

>Asians
Who has the ant spray?

Based aplel owning gutter oil riceniggers.
This is why there are so many anti-aplel shitposters on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1560722228005.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Why do chinks care about privacy? They literally give out personal info for 5% off at kfc

This.
Chinks care nothing about privacy.

If they do, then they either have acquired a soul or doing something illegal.

>samefagging every single fucking thread you make

>have same facial structure/features, skin color, eyes and hair color as your entire 1.5b population country
>apple b all raycis n shiet

Apple is fucking garbage but this one isn't on them

Satania stopped being one poster forever ago you seething iToddler

Apple facial recognition is legit bad, it's not just that they're chinks.
>boy is able to unlock phone of adult woman

Attached: 1539947741888.png (849x892, 722K)

Chinks arr rook rike same.
Poojeets do too.

doesn't matter, your tech is shit if it can't even tell gender or age.
Basically all Apple has done is built a camera software that prevents black people unlocking white people's phones and vice versa, not an actual biometric lock.

>prevents black people unlocking white people's phones
Pretty useful honestly

race is a social construct and there is literally no difference between any of the races. Apple just isn't progressive enough.

Can Jow Forums at least be more subtle with the falseflagging

Triggered, much?

>Our newest addition to the iphone family is what we call FaceID
>We've heard our customers loud and clear "black guys keep robbing me".
>Millions of our phones get stolen by negroes each year, many of which do not get recycled creating a huge environmental impact.
>We have decided to do something about it, and so we created a camera so sophisticated, it can measure the width of a nose in the dark of night in the inner city.
>Not only will it keep black criminals out but it will be able to take these scans, enhance them and automatically forward them to local police along with GPS location data.
>And the best part is all caucasions will be able to freely use your device without fear. We believe sharing is at the core of technology, bringing people of the same race together is what Apple does.
>Thank you

Attached: 1548928598130.jpg (875x570, 44K)

>>have same facial structure/features, skin color, eyes and hair color as your entire 1.5b population country
You haven't looked closely at any two Chinese.
Asians think white people all look alike, too. You're just more attuned to differences in the features of people surrounding you.

>Asians think white people all look alike, too
this isn't true.
Asians don't literally look alike in terms of faces but in terms of features they objectively have less diversity, heck in Japan ever brown hair is considered outlandish.

But I have, two of them run the receiving department at work. I can only tell them apart because one is quiet and surly, and the other is freakishly short, loud, and angry.

The high diversity in America makes it easy to accidentally make facial recognition shortcuts. Because odds are everyone looks pretty different anyway. But in places where things are more homogenous (aka almost literally the rest of the world) those shortcuts are going to fail because the difference from one face to the next is dramatically smaller. None of this was intentional, it's just a consequence of where it was developed.

In this case it backfired.

HHHHNNNGG IMAGINE THE SMELL

idk

>offered refund
Fake. Apple would never do that.

Do they arr smerr same?

Shit, I just realized how they tell each other apart. Exactly like ants do.

Because it's made mainly to be purchased by whites and People of Color aren't really the market. So they primarily test on whites instead of People of Color

No. Asians can tell other asians apart just by looks 50% of the time.

Their training set probably didn't have enough Asian faces I'd assume.
Your algorithm only works for shit it was trained to work on (well, at least that is how it works in my field and I'm assuming they are approaching it in a similar fashion)