New desktop, fresh install of Win10

New desktop, fresh install of Win10
What all do I need to do to make Win10 not cancer? I want to start out on the right path.
>inb4 install linux
My laptop runs linux I want my desktop to run Windows without all the AIDS.

Attached: light-theme-header.jpg (1280x450, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1903.frag
github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ultimatewindowstweaker4.5. It's not the cure for Windows telemetry bullshit, it just helps a bit.

unironically install gentoo

Windows is a bloatware shoperating system, but I understanding wanting to run Windows on a separate system because you might have to.

Get all the correct browser extensions:
>noScript
>HttpsEverywhere
>PrivacyBadger

..but honestly a lot of the issues are directly in the OS so there's not much you're really going to be able to do besides rely on third party scripts with little to dubious vetting.

I was using ubuntu for 4 or 5 years its the same as win 7 now I change back to w10 pro since february and its great too. I don't do much on my PC both work great but I change to w10 because steam it runs better.

Look for Destroy Windows 10 Spying

>inb4 hurr it looks like malware
It's open source, so if you're smart enough to know how to program, you're smart enough to audit if this is malware.

>Windows is an unusable meme OS
cope

Unironically this, OP:

fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1903.frag

It's the best possible guide. Just read it very, very carefully and you'll be fine. I've used it every time I've installed Win10.

All that shits are for browser and have nothing to do with Windows at all tho. Is loonix so good you don't need these or you fuckers are meming?

>fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1903.frag
Or... Just use Destroy Windows 10 Spying, which does everything past the updates portion of that tutorial.

I'd much rather do it manually, so I can see every step for myself and audit it, thanks.

>without all the AIDS.
you can start by torn off all the default botnet stuff like location,camera, and all the keylogger functions etc..
prevent bloated shit by setting up the desktop to high performance..
after all of that you still cant trust microsoft and the background fucks will running on your system consume memory and CPU..
install openSuse fag

>tell your wife's son to go play outside for a few hours
>press Win+i

You know that Destroy Windows 10 Spying is open source on GitHub, right? You can audit the entire project if you want.

What's the point? You literally remove half of the OS. Just use Linux.

Classic/open shell

Install Windows 10 LTSC.

>Thinking Classic Shell on Windows 10 stops telemetry

Op was talking about general tweaks
Fuck window 8 10+ start menu it's aids

>telemetry boogyman
I gave up on that shit
Literally every tweak or tool you use to try to "stop the botnet" just leaves you with a fucked system that really does break at every update
I have a Windows version that I can set the telemetry level to security and I leave it at that

imagine using the start menu at all aside from pressing winkey and typing

I've used Destroy Windows 10 Spying since 2015 and haven't had a single problem with it.

Download LTSB and start over. Use NTLite for even more prostatus.

Also, learn to not be pleb moron.

Linux don't have everything you moron

just use it stock, all you'll do is waste hours of your life for something you'll forget about in 2 minutes

just assume everything you do on it is being watched by MS and govt.

Everyone here that used tools post-install, is still plugged into the matrix. You're only hiding the problems, not removing them.
See: for actual removal.

>help me everyone I don't know how to use Windows
Jow Forums in 2019, fuck this place.

The age of self-taught people who make the effort to do their own research has died a long time ago.

how do you get ltsb to activate?

not op. did days of this trying to get a usb version of windows 7 to post in boot. no luck

github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-215720~2.png (1080x1425, 1.26M)

I'm glad to see Microsoft being supportive of Linus through his transition

ameliorated.info
Use the ameliorating scripts on the site in the "Documentation" sector. Good luck!

LTSC or install Group Policy Editor, learn what it is and how to use it to remove the bloatware

rt click and remove each tile in start menu then drag right edge of start menu all the way left to resize