BASED 5G

BASED 5G

Attached: esf.png (952x534, 566K)

Ah yes, parents are surely the all-knowing expert of 5g's effects. Take your anti-psychotics

it's not normal for kids to get cancer
it's not normal for 4 kids to get cancer
it's not normal for 4 kids to get cancer at the same school

"Art thou my master?"
"Dayummm girl, ain't seen many like you round Compton. That's some nice hair and shit, that a weave?"
"Zounds, thou art a Nubian! How came you from the dark continent?"
"Say what? Look atchoo, talkin' all like Shakeanbake and shit. That's coo', that's coo'. I hear that."
"This land be twixt foul and fair, who buildeth towers to peak through the blanket of clouds, yet the streets below Nubians unyolk'd runneth over."
"Aiiight, aiiight, I can tell you ain't from round here. You want me to show you round or somfin'? Me an my boys –"
"I'll away to find my master, only heeding his say shalt mine confusion repurpose."
"Aiyo, you leavin' already? Come on baby, come here ..."
"Hold! Hold! Fly from here, your bound's o'erstepped. Your eyes shall see not my keen blade afore it calls you to account."
"What is that, a sword? Aw come on baby, put it down fore you hurt choself ..."
"Fie! Away!"
"I ain't gon' do nothing you don't want me to ... let's get all this armor offa you, shorty."
"I bid you stay thine huge lips ..."
"Don't choo like this? I think you like this ..."
"Forsooth ..."
"Aww yeahhh ..."
"HARK! What pain through yonder hymen breaks?"
"Damn, you tight as hay-ell, bitch! This some tight-ass pussy!"
"OUT, DAMNED COCK; OUT, I SAY!"
"Uh! Yeah! Yeah! Ugh!"
"O, thine lance be long ..."
"Uh! Uh! Uh!
"O Nubian! Nubian!"
"YOU LIKE THIS? YOU LIKE THIS? GRAGGHHHH"
"PUMP ME FULL O' THE MILK OF HUMAN KINDNESS"
"DAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Correlation does not equal causation. Now fuck off, I think there's a rip in your tin foil hat.

so do you think it's coincidence that everybody that worked with asbestos got cancer

tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*

christ, elementary schoolers?

>polio is common in July
>people eat a lot of ice cream in July
>therefore ice cream causes polio
Off yourself, schizo

neither of those are related, meanwhile the cancer kids and the school they go to (reminder that most schools don't have cell towers nearby) are
if you shoot yourself with a gun and you die then that means the bullet is the cause of your death

1- Slug is so much light than snail who have shell to copy slug technology.

2- The snail use the shell because is a fucking faget.

3- snail got crush so easy, and you can give the slug to ur dog chew and it ll still eat lettuce.

4- shell is MORE heavy than no shell.

5- some slug have internal shell because more evolved

6- Your cousin will not want to stay on your house to play slug.

7- If you trow the slug on the wall, the wall will go up.

8- Trow both on water and watch which will come up first.

over 9000- slug at mate will make a slimecord. The snail will show dribble.

10- All slug are hermaphrodite. Snail is too but because faget

11 - slug is the name of a bullet. Snail means it is slow.

12 - Slug will eat carrion, slug dont give a fuck

13- slug didn’t needed an upgrade. Slug is perfect

>people suddenly eat a lot of ice cream
>people suddenly catch polio far more
Woahhh

1- Snail is so much heavy and strong. if snail does not kill you he can hit you with it. weight is a sign of reliability.

2- the slug got evict from shell because he is poor.

3- slug get crush easy, snail shell get crush, snail crawl away to find another. it is like having 1up.

4- shell is more stronger than no shell

5- snail evolve shell out of itself, internal slug shell is copy of superior snail technology.

6- your sexy little sister lift up her skirt when she see snail.

7- if you trow snail at wall, wall will catch snail and happy.

8- trow both on water and see wich can breth underwater which has surfase for air

over 9000- snail at mate will find a quiet leaf or hotel, slug is brazen hussy

10- snail is hermaphroditte faget becaus he hate biches only care for monie

11- snail is nail with curve added. slug is fake monie because he is poor.

12- snail only feast on finest foods, snail is coinesseur.

13- slug is 100000 years undeevolve, only survive because affirmative action

this is an extremely specific case and not a broad generalization
why did 4 kids happen to get cancer at the same time and why do they all happen to go to the same unusual school

That's pretty cool user, but is there is a character that can defeat Madara Uchiha?

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei
Uchiha Madara. Hell, I’m not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either.
I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara
with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the
Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō,
Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and
a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton,
Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō
because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ),
control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest,
his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu
from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin:
Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

And yet you can't provide a study that found a causal relationship, until then your fear mongering and sources mean nothing.

No, articles with "may" "could" "suggest" etc. In the title don't mean anything

That's pretty cool, But is there anyone that could beat Barry Allen?
And I’m not talking about just Flash Barry. I’m talking about Fully Charged Barry Allen connected with the Speedforce and fully immersed and having become one with it. After having received his blue lantern power ring gaining him access to the emotional spectrum of the universe tapping into all hope and the blue light, the most powerful of the lantern lights capable of reaching charges over 100% to the heights in the 1000s and changing dying stars into new blue suns. All the while having access to his cosmic treadmill with which he can run at such extreme speeds that it allows him to travel through time to any point in history or the future altering the reality and timeline of not just his universe but of 52 separate universe across the multiverse several of which he has traveled to by vibrating himself to such speeds that he becomes one with the molecular vibration of the universe and slide between universes at will. And keep in mind that his blue ring allows him to tap into hope inspiring the whole collective people of the earth to grant him their energy and speed force power bringing to such speeds that he can outrun even instantaneous teleportation, death itself and even The Flash who is universally considered to be the fastest many alive. All this time using his speed to read entire librarys and the internet obtaining the collective knowledge of man kind and able to spout off millions of Flash Facts to any and all questions. An infinite number of Flash Facts that is to accompany his infinite mass punch, a punch which reaches infinite mass upon impact and produces infinite energy according to the simple equation E=mc^2, and that's a Flash Fact.

lmao you pathetic scizos never fail to make me laugh with your "5g radiation" threads. face it, most 5g users will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins will ever be, you are on the wrong side of history, get over it, losers

>your sources mean nothing.
lol

Hearing the difference now isn’t the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is ‘lossy’. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA – it’s about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don’t want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT MAY SEEM BAD BUT IT GETS WORSE. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. THIS MAY SEEM EMBARRASSING BUT MY DAD IS A SERIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN. THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO. I'M STILL IN MY ROOM TRYING TO GET THE GOD DAMN OLD SPICE OUT OF MY COCK.

Reminder that a bolt made of metal that came from medical equipment that was mistakenly sold as scrap made its way into an apartment building and no one knew there was elevated levels of radiation in the building for years until an engineer decided to take his Geiger counter home.
Point being, crazy shit happens, and there's not always an easy explanation for it.

After spending a few minutes here I can easily say that all of are lacking of any wit or intelligence whatsoever. You all believe yourselves to be better than everyone else, and I can tell you right now, that that is not the case in the slightest, you pseudo-intellectuals. I am much better than all of you. Clearly I am because I am neither pretentious, long-winded, asinine, discourteous, nor are my tastes quite as bland as yours. No, I am quite concise, and I would never stretch beyond that of my means or what I am designated to.

I'd have to say that this board is full of anonymous lurkers, attackers, and trolls, who have nothing better to do than throw their elitist opinions around in an attempt at misguided show-boating with people they'd never ever meet.

None of you build any persona or stand by anything remotely attached that I can feel some sort of personal connection to. You lack any sort of direction and I can't have that. You're analogies are far too complicated, linear, and they're rather contradictory. Why, there's never even any variety here!

I give this image board, masquerading as a message board, a 1/10.

It's not normal for cell towers to cause cancer.

Thanks for making this thread OP. I really think about this every day. Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing with no survivors.

Damn you, /b/. I fucking hate you. I've been noticing how you've been fucking with my head, making me see memes everywhere, and now it cost me my job.

I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England. Today, two guys came in, and they were very obviously a couple. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly gay. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bleeding heart liberal hippie treehugger commie bastard, and I'm even bisexual myself, but DAMN these two were gay. Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, /b/ seized control of my brain.

"There you are, guys. Enjoy your AIDS." As soon as that A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late. I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking. The two guys just stared at me in shock for a moment, and I went pale. I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant.

The two dudes go APESHIT. My manager comes over, and there's screaming about hate crimes, bigotry, lawsuits, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me. We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.

I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Sneed - Feed and Seed. CHUCK - FUCK AND SUCK WE GET IT HAHAHA HA SO FUNNY BECAUSE FUCK AND SUCK FUCK WHOOOOOA BRO LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSE AND FELLATIO HOLY WOW HOW DID THE SIMPSONS GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE? GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS WHAT THE FUCK IT'S ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHA BECAUSE SNEED SELLS FEED AND SEED WHICH IS TOTALLY NORMAL BUT CHUCK, CHUCKY, CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK! FUCK AND SUCK!Sneed - Feed and Seed. CHUCK - FUCK AND SUCK WE GET IT HAHAHA HA SO FUNNY BECAUSE FUCK AND SUCK FUCK WHOOOOOA BRO LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSE AND FELLATIO HOLY WOW HOW DID THE SIMPSONS GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE? GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS WHAT THE FUCK IT'S ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHA BECAUSE SNEED SELLS FEED AND SEED WHICH IS TOTALLY NORMAL BUT CHUCK, CHUCKY, CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK! FUCK AND SUCK!Sneed - Feed and Seed. CHUCK - FUCK AND SUCK WE GET IT HAHAHA HA SO FUNNY BECAUSE FUCK AND SUCK FUCK WHOOOOOA BRO LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSE AND FELLATIO HOLY WOW HOW DID THE SIMPSONS GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE? GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS WHAT THE FUCK IT'S ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHA BECAUSE SNEED SELLS FEED AND SEED WHICH IS TOTALLY NORMAL BUT CHUCK, CHUCKY, CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK! FUCK AND SUCK!Sneed - Feed and Seed. CHUCK - FUCK AND SUCK WE GET IT HAHAHA HA SO FUNNY BECAUSE FUCK AND SUCK FUCK WHOOOOOA BRO LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSE AND FELLATIO HOLY WOW HOW DID THE SIMPSONS GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE? GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS WHAT THE FUCK IT'S ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHA BECAUSE SNEED SELLS FEED AND SEED WHICH IS TOTALLY NORMAL BUT CHUCK, CHUCKY, CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK! FUCK AND SUCK!Sneed - Feed and Seed. CHUCK - FUCK AND SUCK WE GET IT HAHAHA HA SO FUNNY BECAUSE FUCK AND SUCK FUCK WHOOOOOA BRO LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSE AND FELLATIO HOLY WOW HOW DID THE SIMPSONS GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE? GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS WHAT THE FUCK ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AHAHAHTALLY NORMAL BUT CHUCK, CHUCKY, CHUCK

nobody lives in cell towers, while kids spend half their day in school

Based and sneedpilled

Attached: 1503577617199.jpg (512x384, 64K)