Which

After all ... are Britain and France a good friend? Or is it bad?

Attached: 71788BE4-3635-4121-A859-4785D2DC114B.jpg (192x137, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-Kébir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you see, after we won the war for them, we told them they'd better got along with each other or we'd kick their asses as well. Ever since, they've been fast friends.

Attached: nukey.jpg (864x860, 161K)

France is no friend

The French smell like rotten cheese and their national sport is surrendering

I don't know, they aren't both english

stupid frenchmen

Attached: 1542537279056.gif (425x550, 1.56M)

Amen sir

Do you love America desu?

Sometimes I wish we were still friends with France.
France has the balls to do massive protests against its government still. They still have that revolutionary spirit.
We've lost that.

! What? Is America not too friendly with France? You helped the independence war, did not you? Perhaps there might have been a world line where the position of Britain and France was opposite for America ...?

you too? Did America and France do war with such a conflict?

Does Australia also say France so badly? Why ... what did the Frenchman do ....

Nah we just like making fun of everyone

Are there many English speakers in France too? There is nothing to compare with our Japanese bad English.

Oh, the UK also dislikes France .... I wonder if all the countries under the influence of the British Commonwealth are ....

It may be my belief, but I think French always fights the upper class and the common people .... It is an impression of the country of revolution.

For us it's more of a tradition to mutually look down on each other than a matter of like or dislike desu
normal size american only

Attached: 1542536339343.jpg (840x1140, 164K)

wa-i!tanosi-!
The Japanese studies the major nationalities such as World War II in history classes in the age of students. And I think that France and the UK, which many people allied together at any time, are good friends. But, if you examine it, the UK and France are fighting each other war. One hundred year war and the American independence war. It is quite strange from Japan.

Er ... Does it mean tsundere?

The situation in Europe is complicated and strange .... Japanese also will be withdrawn from isolation ...

Actually, Europe is amassing an army right now to become fully independent from US and be capable of defending against its agression towards Europe's rebellous stance.

So yeah, not only France is not too friendly with America right now.

Attached: KSCMD58.jpg (748x604, 400K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-Kébir
It's honestly quite fun seeing Brits and French go at each other's throats

Like our great prime minister Churchill once said "A country does not have permanent friends, only permanent interests.", It's not that hard to understand. We just did what was best for our interest.
I think there are some subtle differences but it's close.

Attached: 1544710405900.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Is the EU and the US still discussing in terms of trade relations agreements? I am Japanese, so the US military is helping with the defense, and it is likely that the way of thinking is different from Europe as Asia as joint training with the UK or the SDF in the French parade.

I did not know this battlefield! Britain and France were allies in World War II, were not they? Should I prepare popcorn from Australia?

Prime Minister Churchill is great. How about Baldwin 's prime minister?

Well, they are trying not to ruin their relationships very much, but Europe is finaly getting tired of "walking under US leash", so to say. But yes, they discuss the usual trading and political stuff as good as they can, but all the while ready to proclaim that they are capable of "living on their own", at last, if the US takes a hostile stance in their relationship.

Attached: TND2.png (540x360, 240K)

Also, hajimemashite, Japanese bro.
I'm loving every bit of your culture (and yeah, not only anime) from the bottom of my heart.
Learning stuff about Sengoku era and your great heroes of that time, too.

Attached: KSCMD92.jpg (693x718, 446K)

If you continue to rely on America as it is, the burden on America is unexpected. But there are many countries where there are lots of people with limit margins recently. Britain and France are good friends now.

Attached: snapshot_12.51_[2015.07.28_01.59.48].png (1152x648, 459K)

Cпacибo!Russian bro. It's nice to be interested in the history of our country! I recommend Japanese history because it will be interesting since the Warring States Period. I also like figure skater in Russia and I am gradually studying from the history of Ivan the Great. Cyrillic characters are difficult, but I wish I could read and write someday.

nice boat.

I don't know much about him, but I think he was a honorable yet fainthearted man. He made a fine prime minister in the peaceful era however, failed to see through Hitler and the evil nature of nazi.
Is that true you guys kept a extremely casual attitude toward sexual intercourse before converted to western morality? I have read this somewhere before, but didn't look into it.

Attached: 1543062233477.gif (500x552, 608K)

what a fucking faggot circlejerk.
You should all kill yourselves desu, you fucking animeposters

nice thumbnail
nice autism

What's the matter?
Mario didn't plumb you hard enough today?

Attached: bLw5GoX2.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

In Japan, there were many marriages for homes in old days, and now there are even scales, but it is a longitudinal society. Long ago, the position of women was low all the time. It would have worked as a maid or some were sold to parents. I think that pregnancy negotiations were considered scarred, so I had a strong idea of chastity from now. Do you mean people who went to the outskirts for sale?

Why are you so upset? Did you boil pasta as well?