Hey bint, if you died today, who would care about you?

Hey \bint\, if you died today, who would care about you?

Attached: 1544221708727.jpg (722x960, 168K)

For sure not Vanessa.

Attached: 1530609485356.png (501x720, 426K)

Ah yes, the eternal oppression of a fellow gamer. However shall we cope?

No

Attached: 1498661595580.gif (500x500, 454K)

My dog. And he's the only reason I'm alive still. Can't betray him like that, to go out and then never come back.
Probably my mom. She will then tell everyone else that I died but they wouldn't care, they'd probably be like "finally".

I don't cope. I live with it.

Attached: 1514426178010.png (654x702, 388K)

Ralsei.... but then she'll find another human :(

Attached: 4cbbbf0d67f8e0362b85bf0d47870ef7.png (128x128, 11K)

Nobody.

You happy about it?
Nice digits. Gotta keep puppers fed, they're the good boys of life. And why is your family that toxic?
I'm pretty sure that's the same thing as coping.
Ralsei doesn't exist, sorry. Maybe you should look out into the real world.
Wow, lots of sad Russians, ya'll suffering from some seasonal depression probably. You should try figuring out nice things to do while winter is still here though.

Why does it matter since the sun's going to destroy Earth erasing everything of human history

Nihilism is a disease to thought and health, you have to think more existentially.
To say, "it doesn't matter, I give up," is one thing, but it takes a real man to say, "it doesn't matter, I'll do whatever I can to achieve what I want."
Why bother a perfectly good life away with that kind of outlook when you have so many possibilitites?

Only my dog and my mother

what do you think I want to kill myself, where am I posed do you think I'm going to kill myself because I give up on life? Nah man you got all wrong I'm living life to the fullest in my own pace. You my good sir are extremely dumb

Attached: 1524391381877.jpg (377x348, 41K)

My friends would cry really a lot. Someone told me theyre excitrd to see me over break! Friends feel great user

The two most important things in anyone's life.
>overacts about the destruction of earth
>why are you thinking I'm overacting
Maybe I am being too considerate, but it's better to assume the worst than make it worse. Honestly didn't think that would sound good, but it feels like it would be on a shitty motivational poster.
Good shit, glad to hear some nice stories occaisonally. Generally it's sad nigga hours, 24/7, 365.

Not toxic, I'm just not communicating with them at all.
Last time I've talked to my mom was in summer, last time I've seen her was in spring, and last time I've seen or talked to a distant relative was over 5 years ago.

Why not? Don't like em? I can see that, but it's at least nice to keep in contact with those closest
even if they don't have to be your friend. And a visit a year isn't really enough time to really make a bond.

My family but I don't care about them so it doesn't matter.
Don't reply to me.

>shitty motivational poster.
Keep up the shit my nipple

I don't care about that so I'm replying anyways. :^)
You should care about em, unless they're abusive or something.

Idk I'm just retarded
I feel very guilty for my past and kinda don't ever bother them anymore so I try to keep the minimum contact
Idk
It feels extremely weird to me to express and personal emotions and be close with anyone, so I just distance myself from it

See, that's where people yeet themselves off of bridges for what seems like no reason. You gotta have some method of catharsis or you'll rot from the inside. Even if it feels hard, even if it's the most awkward you've ever been, chances are if you get it out there your family would be happy enough to talk about it and you'll feel better in the end. I mean, depending on the situation, if your past is worse than I'm thinking, you may have the right idea. I'm just saying is to try for the best outcome, is all.

You're genuine response makes me feel like a prick for being snarky. Sincerely hope you do well my friend, I mean it. It feels indescribably good to have people who care for you and I hope you have that

This is the place to do it man. EXPRESS.

After they both pass i really dont have anyone in my life. Which is sad. I might just hermit up in some woods until i get mauled by a bear or something

I know a few friends and the like, of course I like to meet new people but kind of ironically being social in life isn't a strong point of mine. Hope you do well too, I'm always genuinely enjoyed to see a little bit of meatball in this ocean of piss.
You sound like you'd enjoy Finland, but honestly I don't think a bear would be your end, they tend to leave people alone. Besides, how can you be sure that's what's best, if you don't know anyone else right now?

Have a goodnight and a good life, brother

Gnight, and thanks

Modern life has been terrible to my mental health. Also a side of technophobia has made me want to choose such a decision.

The future is now, old man. All jokes aside, that's perfectly reasonable. But you can still make an effort to keep technology away without distancing yourself from society. It may seem difficult, but I'm sure it could be accomplished. Comes down to wether you want to pursue a bushman style of life badly enough to give up contact with others.