Fuck "digipower"

bought some 10$ usb stick since my computer cant read sd cards, and it scratched up my damn sd card and now no devices can read it, help???

Attached: IMG_20190617_224840.jpg (780x1040, 125K)

try filling in the contacts using a conductive pen or defroster repair kit

i can see how the conductive pen would work but a defroster kit?

bump, im fucking begging here

did you try baking it?

what?

put in a microwave and bake it for a minute

Take apart the $10 USB reader. Solder wires from the SD card to the corresponding pins on the reader. This will destroy both devices but you'll get your data.

are you fucking mad? im pretty sure im not retarded enough to eat my fucking sd card
i guess this seems like the most reasonable method i can do atm, i should always be prepared for this shit next time.

the contacts are only dirty,
get a pencil eraser
erase what you can

no they're fucking scratched asshole, not dirty

u sir deserve it.
good day.

Buy a pure gold necklace and melt it down and scrape the molten gold onto the contacts to make them complete again.

what a faggot
not made of money, tired of these meme replies, its shit like this that unironically makes me consider using another site [spoiler]like reddit[\spoiler]

Goodbye asshat (you'll never leave)

>not deepfrying your sd chips
Sad!

>meme reply
SD cards are worth nothing you destitute fucking retard. Of course the fixes are going to be of no use to you.

my fucking pokemon svae file is in there, once this sd card is gone my time wasted and effort put in will be gone too, its worth ALOT to me you trip fag

it's no big deal OP, just restore your files from your backup. you DO have a backup, right?

if i had a backup i wouldnt be here

wow im such a fucking loser, if i had used a cheat program and not be such a moral fag, i wouldnt be here crying over pixels
i cant wait to go back to hell

>my fucking pokemon svae
This explains everything.

Attached: goaway.png (911x638, 418K)

>cheating at single player games
what is the point even

it really does

1: i havent but ive always thought of it
2: you know you can battle online with others right
to 71475489:
3: oh no a spelling error, better go killmyself, not even worth a (you)