How does this make you feel Jow Forums ?

How does this make you feel Jow Forums ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-101339__01__01__01__01.jpg (1009x548, 114K)

>Incels Beta Males
Who cares

checked

Jow Forumsay

it's a dying company

Attached: ibm.png (958x957, 72K)

Attached: corporate_support.jpg (700x524, 88K)

Disgusted. Are there any companies that have openly NOT supported this faggot shit? I guess at the very least Chinese companies aren't embracing this shit so I guess I'm going full chinkshit from now on

The IBM i once knew is long dead.

Idgaf, I'm not a useless neet so I don't have time to rage about inconsequential things.

If I ever bought my full self into the work place I'd probably not only be fired but sent to a mental institution for opposing the will of the lugenprasse too much. There's really no place for pride in yourself...unless it's convenient for someone else.
None can. All are legally obliged to accept it, and obliged by a small number of activist employees and their increasingly trigger happy lawyers to continually increase support for it if they don't want to face a discrimination lawsuit.

8 color character displays arent really that impressive anymore

Don't care

Is it some kind of faggot month again or something?

Why are trumptards so sensitive?

I find abhorrent your attempt to imply I'm an Amer*can.

that rainbow IBM logo is pretty cool, would get as a sticker and put it on my thinkpad desu

I despise any company that does that.

>progress begins with pride
I thought the fall begins with pride?

Attached: fdB5jUaZ_400x400.png (360x360, 76K)

That your thread has nothing to do with technology, you raging faggot.

>IBM
>Nothing to do with technology

based orthodox christian

takes more than that to make me feel

Yes, in america we actually protect the civil rights of our employees and allow them to have consensual sex with whoever they want. What's wrong with your country?

>in america we actually protect the civil rights of our employees
Top kek

Attached: 1557918131096.gif (300x169, 1.18M)

We do. Reminder that being able to make discriminatory and threatening statements at work isn't a civil right.

Because I am not some mentally ill poltard I do not give a shit what some company puts in their profile no one reads anyways.

dilate

No, you first

>in america we actually protect the civil rights of our employees
*but only if they're freaks and it is politically expedient to do so

No. All sexual orientations are protected, which includes being straight.

But I'll most probably get fired if I express my feelings of disgust towards ass explorers?

See here

Ah, so expressing an opinion other than mandated by the state is not covered by civil rights protection, got it.

>ass explorers
fyi that term describes significantly more straight couples than it does gay couples

stop associating pride with degeneracy

Attached: EJoxlkaa.jpg (385x400, 15K)

Pride has always been associated with degeneracy.

No, that isn't what I said. Expressing an opinion which is discriminatory and threatening is what is not covered. Even if you aren't gay this benefits you, as it prevents gays from showing up at work and making discriminatory statements towards straight people.

As a gay black man i feel empowered that people are more accepting of alternative lifestyles

Attached: real_love_boy.jpg (1053x790, 1.06M)

disgusted

The fact you think merely mentioning a technology based company's name on an otherwise meaningless social drama would make it qualify is terrifying

But me finding sodomy disgusting isn't threatening or discriminatory.

Hmm good point

Why should I care?

that is more likely to offend a straight person than it is a gay person
also unless you work in the sex industry, it is inadvisable to discuss sexual topics at work

me too, i feel that more black familes are accepting of black gay couples, ma moms was more welcoming after she finished transitioning

That corporations exploit sjw retards by virtue signalling? Don't really care desu. Can't blame them for the easy publicity

Imagine taking pride in having other men shove their dicks in your ass like it’s some kind of achievement lmao

ok, bathhouseboy

I don't care much about gay people, but I like that the pride stuff triggers trumptards such as

As a to-be tranny I hate rainbow marketing

Kill yourself faggot

Russian ones.

Attached: 51d1a8daeab8ea977600001a-960-662.jpg (960x662, 102K)

Makes me feel glad again, just like every day, that I was born as god intended. Straight and not a fucking faggot

More like we're a dying civilization

the workplace isn't somewhere you should be ranting about buttsex
>God
it's too bad you were born a retard

>Greetings, fellow [consumer], we're also good guys!

>Americans
>we actually protect the civil rights of our employees

Attached: 1558032165631.jpg (500x378, 25K)

>#whiteprideworldwide

Hmm I wonder why the white supremacists get ostracized so much.

>Implying it's about buttsex, something straight people do
No, it's not about sex. It's about telling people like you "Fuck off. I'm not gonna be ashamed of who I am just cause you're uncomfortable with my existence"

>implying 2k19 brainwashed-degenerates have enough braincells to think like this

Don't and you get sued to oblivion. Even if you can take that the activist jihad will finish you off.

Was Chick Fil A sued for saying "Our organization is anti gay"? I know they were sued for firing a woman to make her be a "stay at home mother" against her will, but that's all I could find as far as discrimination suits go.

Pride has been a thing since the stonewall riots. It's not a 2019 thing

IBM wants you to THINK(now differently). Apple wants you to THINK differently(but hard).

Survival of the fittest.

Can't wait for pride month to be over. It's all so fucking tiresome reading the same "oppressed white man" assblast everywhere I fucking go. I get it, you're upset. Shut the fuck up.

>feel
?

Attached: 1548190390330.jpg (800x800, 454K)

Attached: FB_IMG_15608628804659459.jpg (552x579, 225K)

*tips fedora respectfully in your direction*

Gays have money, or make gays and make them have money
Anyways, LGBTs are the new slaves and corporations the plantation owners.

Attached: 1559343082143.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

Fuck you if you think im american and bring politics into anything

LGBT executions are on their way
Stay on alert and pay attention to the news Jow Forums

>for profit corporation manipulating perception to maximize profits
Wait a fucking minute, that's illegal.
>kfc commercial in the background claiming they're selling food

Remember while you're doing it that every one you kill reveals how subhuman you and people like you are, okay?

not technology related
sage

nothing. 1 because I'm almost completely disassociated and 2 because let people do whateber the fuck they want.

Attached: welcum_2_gensoko_faggot.jpg (548x417, 91K)

I literally can't even right now