Project ideas

Alright Jow Forums, what should I code?

Attached: opengraph-icon-200x200.png (200x200, 8K)

App calculating how many minute it take to KYS with gas in a given room

suicide booth

Not op but i Unironically wanted to make an application that calculates whats the % of you dying to something from a list of tasks that the user will do through the day

The great pajeet filter.

Try and automate someones job st your work. Fuck thats the best feeling ever. Oh and when they get fired hahaha

I actually have wanted to make an animated tcg collection ever since I saw the new update for steams library. how would one go about that In python?

word and phrase autocompleter but sorted by historical dating site match probablity? dunno where ull get the data tho

Speedfan clone that works with newer mobos

You are kinda late for your due date

Make it in private and make sure it works, propose to your boss that you can automate that task in return for X, then release it and get them fired if need be. why give up leverage for free?

top tier cringe

>Work
That's VBA, not python. Most of the work people do these days is dicking around in excel until their sheets look pretty.

pacman

Fuck yeah Python gang unite!

I'd hate to have your job

Start automating, python is really good for that kind of stuff. Specially if it's in an environment that constantly requires some changes or tweaks.

Are you working in finance?

Not that guy but I got the chance to share an office with the accountant guy, that's basically all they do.
>look at excel sheet 10 minutes
>check phone for 10 minutes
>go back to sheet
>phone notifcation
>spend the next 10 minutes on the phone
>go to step 1

sounds horrible and unfulfilling

me a girlfriend :(

This is why we put them out of jobs so they can do more fulfilling things. Half of the jobs out there shouldn't even exist and half the people working on them aren't even working.

Could you use ray tracing to properly simulate the dissipation of gas throughout a room? Or is it only for light rays?

your anus

Python would ironically be good choice for such a project

code a non shitty irc client

I think the best result would come naturally after a lot of experiments

Gas isnt a ray dumbass. You need fogtracing.