Apple's primary business is selling their products to consumers

>Apple's primary business is selling their products to consumers
>Google's primary business is selling consumer information to other companies
Why do you trust Google more than Apple, Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (690x335, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.appleinsider.com/discussion/211158/apple-facing-class-action-lawsuit-over-alleged-itunes-apple-music-data-sale
theguardian.com/technology/2019/jun/02/apple-expected-close-itunes-tim-cook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Google hasn't been caught selling customers' personal and unanonymized information to other companies.

google is an ad company.

and apple has?

Just to correct u with apple.. "Overpriced products"

kek, you can't be serious

I hate to say but I'm with Apple on this one. I like their focus on privacy and it's something that is making me consider buying my first iPhone and dealing with all the wird iPhone shit.

I think that the new "Sign in with Apple" feature is pretty cool. I'd use it everywhere I can. I hate having to give out my email address and I have to manage multiple accounts to prevent my main email address getting spam and other weird stuff. Also, I tend to use 10minutemail on a lot of services already.

At least this way I have much better management over the whole situation. I've been considering developing something similar for a while, but you need this 3rd party, detached domain, to make it feasible. You need a lot of people using this in order to make it more private. Registering my own domain is something that again sticks out a bit.

Yes. They're facing class action lawsuits over it right now.

Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
edit: omg my inbox blew up!!

i don't
at this point Microsoft looks unironically the least evil of the trio

man, I sometimes wish one could have a normal conversation on Jow Forums without somebodies aspergers getting the better of them

Haha benis XDDDDDDD
Abble but benis in my bumhole :DDDDD

Attached: 34twergfrsdeg.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Google services are far more useful than a:
- broken by design laptop. i.e. keyboard.
- iCloud's policy for non itunes music
- iOS inability to install any non appstore app

what was that lawsuit about than couple month ago when sundar poojai came and spoke bullshitt?!

>trusting google
Does anyone with triple-digit IQ seriously do that?

Apple isn't trustworthy either, but Google is far more evil of the two.

google shilling is strong on Jow Forums

THIS

glowing in the dark

source?

forums.appleinsider.com/discussion/211158/apple-facing-class-action-lawsuit-over-alleged-itunes-apple-music-data-sale
theguardian.com/technology/2019/jun/02/apple-expected-close-itunes-tim-cook
Really makes you think...

>applel
>privacy
pick one

Attached: lel.png (1280x569, 160K)

I don’t. Google is an illegal vertical monopoly. Apple is a dominant hardware manufacturer that operates within the rules of a free market

what has the second article to do with this?

also, first one is allegedly, they have not provided proof so far as that apple is selling/giving out that information, you also opt-in yourself to third party apps seeing your library, that's how you can get an apple music web client. there's also nothing available for those app devs to link it to you personally. the article also stated that the firm sells it as bundles with pandora listeners, so it could be that the majority (if not all) is from pandora.

nice COPE

lmao GTFO apple fag, why do you think they're shutting down iTunes?

>itunes music store still exists and will continue to exist
>apple music (service) is based on the itunes store
>apple music (macos app) is literally itunes but with a bunch of features gutted
>(you)r post literally has no value
ok retard.

Both are as bad the only way for real privacy is to do offline things use more cash etc ,homeless people are more invisible

Attached: tiananmen-tank-man-jeff.jpg (794x476, 326K)

>>Google's primary business is selling consumer information to other companies

That's wrong you retard.

Google makes their money from Adwords which brings in like 95% of their revenue.

Adwords targets users based on data. But the data STAYS IN GOOGLE. The user data is not given to the advertisers.

You tech illiterate faggots who can't even understand a basic advertising system always impress me with how retarded you manage to be.