What is the most exciting thing I can do with this?

What is the most exciting thing I can do with this?

Attached: nodejs-1.png (695x527, 13K)

npm remove npm

ebin

A chan back-end.

What a great idea

Attached: 1559925840578.jpg (765x1920, 168K)

You could implement a web socket to send new posts to the client live without having to update the thread every x number of seconds. That'd be kind of neat.

npm install -g yarn

ikr

Post the repo here if you really decide to make it. I want to contribute.

Attached: good-fren.jpg (1125x1125, 390K)

Tbh I'm thinking in making a image board about gamedev but with account creation. Less focus on shitposting and more focus on [spoiler]making friends[/spoiler]

fuck why spoiler isn't a global thing

sorry, i don't have any time to code lately. too much designing and coding at work.

see you can fix this in your new game dev chan

>imageboard with mandatory namefagging
What could possibly go wrong

What should I name it

Literally anything back-end web dev related.

ResetChan

DeadChan, since it's guaranteed to be dead on arrival

doesn't matter. both are retarded.
>put symlink to ./lib into node_modules so you can require('lib/that/that/that/that/this') instead of require('../../../../../../../../../../../../../lib/that/that/that/this')
>install something new with either garbage manager
>symlink gets removed
FUCKING WHY.
>inb4 you're no supposed to blah blah blah
that's exactly the stance that npm pinkos took when they've finally managed to reproduce that behavior and stopped denying that it's happening. there were like five github issues with tens of comments about it, you know, before the pinkos have shut it down and moved to their own designated shitting forum, where you'll just get benned for racism/sexism/white privilege if you call out any of their shit.
considering that it wasn't the case for years, then it started happening, then it stopped happening, then it started happening again, and still it doesn't happen 100% of the time, it is most likely some diversity hire tier bug that they have no idea how to fix, so now they just say it works as intended.
and that fucking yarn garbage manager does the exact same fucking thing for no reason whatsoever.

do you know how I have solved that shit? I npm install everything to ~/, and when I deploy shit, I tar -cJf that whole fucking thing and send it over.

daily reminder that no matter which technology you prefer, jews and their pets will take over it and turn it to shit. final solution is the only solution.

Attached: 1553602902946.png (600x599, 274K)

Make dollar.

what's wrong with
>require('lib/that/that/that/that/this')

Contemplate actually learning a language

Just use server sent events. Websockets are wasteful and overkill.

I've done something like this for shits and giggles. Nothing too serious, obviously. It served me as a way to learn Redis (never used it before) and setup a Docker deployment with Docker Compose (database + Redis + the server).

compiler to programming language that actually fucking works

what would be the most exciting thing for bearded, almost bald hipster with too big glasses?
cuck simulator? on node?

You don't need node for that

what would you use