What am I getting into?

What am I getting into?

Attached: Opensuse.png (1151x853, 115K)

brtfs subvolumes eating through terabytes of storage

SOPA

A very good distro that makes a lot of questionable decisions

An unique intrusive distribution that aims at european boomers and people who like GUIs.

Sopa de camaleĆ£o. UMA DELICIA.

>a lot of questionable decisions
Please, tell me more.

Best KDE distro

Well SUSE signed that deal with the devil back in the day. I remember everyone throwing a fit about that.
Then there's brtfs, yast, apparmor, zypper, etc. All of which seem to cause a lot of "debate."

I used to hate OpenSUSE for years but tried Gecko Linux recently and it changed my mind.
With a bit of understanding you too can learn to appreciate openPEPE.

My company I work for use to use sled before moving to the amazon stuff. It was okay. IoT cloud bullshit.

U M A D E L I C I A

btrfs, zypper are fine.

I wouldn't fuck yast if it looked like Belle Delphine in a Sailor Moon outfit.

Dunno about apparmor since I use fedora.

Doesn't Ubuntu use apparmor? Why is it controversial?

I would have just gone for stable but one of the best distros in the history of GNU / Linux. Also, a whole lot of initial setup and tweaking.

I used to hate yast too, back in like 2012. Dont remember why though.

Because alternatives exist, lol.

I have to say, Yast is 10/10, but what a enormous pile of crap Discover is. I cant remove that duplicate entry of flathub.

There is no way to integrate flatpak repos with Yast?

Attached: Screenshot_20190618_173137.png (1410x822, 88K)

yet another distro that makes you add 3rd party repos just to have decent fonts with rgb slight and media codecs
when will they learn

openSUSE Tumbleweed 20190614

Also, maybe have the best documentation of all distros i have used.

uboontotutu doesnt have this problem

>decent fonts with rgb slight
freetype is included in OSS repo, it is not included with OS during install due to muh patents.
Media codecs, on the other hand, is a bitch. Fucking GEMA is causing this cancer I guess.

On the other side, packman repo has all what you want and what you need

They have fixed my sleep issues. 10/10 distro

yeah but i avoid any "community" manage repo because i dont trust it
yes i know half the stack is based on that principle but i still see a difference from main repos, the chances of a package being under real scrutiny there is way better

I had update problems when playing around with Tumbleweed. Leap seemed pretty based

I will mess around and install all shit I want to test. If after 2 months everything still work fine, will be my new distro for life.

it's shit
also, how is your retarded US puppet goverment going? they sold Petrobras and Embraer for cheap, made nationalist governments fall and destroyed and social progress the previous governments instated, all of that under the orders of the local US embassy. LOL.
retarded monkeys, enjoy your SOPA DE MACACO.

Opensuse is nice, if a bit bloated.

Attached: 1534808378905.jpg (766x729, 319K)