Haha wow I NEED a headphone jack I'm such a tech savvy nerd LOL really literally unusable without!

>haha wow I NEED a headphone jack I'm such a tech savvy nerd LOL really literally unusable without!
>Woah pretty good phone but not gonna buy it doesn't have replacable battery this is really important to me you don't understand you NORMIE
>where does the SD card slot go? Yeah I don't care it's unusable on current androids I don't believe in new features anyway you see I'm a tech savvy nerd!

Attached: 1521055977335[1].png (1280x878, 72K)

I use my phone to listen to music all the time, you'd have to be fucking retarded to buy a phone that won't even let you use headphones or the AUX jack in every car.

ur such a geek lol

>get phone without SD card
>either overpay horribly for larger storage
>or run out of space after six months of taking photos and using messengers because half the internal storage is taken up by the OS already
A lot of phones have such tiny internal storage, you wouldn't even buy a USB stick of that size in this day and age.

This is now a BASED phone thread

Attached: 2017-hot-original-lg-v20-h990n-4gb-ram-64gb.jpg (900x900, 49K)

Didn't that one have some sorta tendency to break in some major way?

removing things it's not adding new features, it's stupid remove something and don't adding anything new to replace it.

How do I transfer photos out of a phone without removable storage?
Last time I checked, no android device would present itself as a mass-storage device so you're limited to horrible godawful MTP or cloud storage only.
It's almost like they're doing this on purpose.

bait.

>no android device would present itself as a mass-storage device
wtf
My Galaxy S4 does

Google fotos you incel

try: adb pull

>storage is cheap when you don't have to buy it up front
>headphone jacks take about 1/20th the time as Bluetooth pairing for the initial connection, 1/5 the time after that even with a good head unit
>user replaceable batteries mean you don't need to CONSUME a whole new phone every couple of years
sorry you don't have friends or family in your car user. must be lonely. also image unrelated lol

My friends happily use the connectivity options of their phone to connect to my cars audio system. It's called bluetooth, everyone has it since 2010 or so.

What is this thread even about?
If you want a phone with removable storage, headphone jacks and a way to replace your battery, you drink onions and don't have sex?

What a worthless fucking thread.

Attached: nauseating.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Previous LG models supposedly had poorly soldered chips but my g3 and v20, as well as my mother's g3, have never so much as hiccuped

Don't be poor lmao

>and don't have sex?
You really think people who care about thinkpad keyboards and outdated audio plugs have sex?

Contrarian culture a sign of collective social decay and individual mental decay.

only with men

no women exhibit these symptoms unless they were also born male

Replacing a battery is pretty important after 2-3 years if you are a frugal person who doesn't engage in (((conspicuous consumption))).

Aan2007 dumbass mods deleting flairs ?

Ten Good Goy Points have been added to your Google Credit score.

Source? Not that I don't believe you but I'd like to read up more on this if it's true.

Postin'

Attached: lg-g5-hi-fi-plus-with-b-o-play-sound-sim-free-cheap-2926232076349_grande[1].jpg (600x600, 22K)

>>Woah pretty good phone but not gonna buy it doesn't have replacable battery this is really important to me you don't understand you NORMIE
This is something everyone should be more concerned about, especially as we are reaching a point where devices are ahead of software in performance.
Having non-user-replaceable batteries encourages waste, even if the device is recycled. Batteries are cheaper and much less damaging to the environment to produce and dispose of than the device itself.
One of these days Apple will "invent" a user-replaceable battery and everyone will quickly shift back.

>One of these days Apple will "invent" a user-replaceable battery and everyone will quickly shift back.
Never, that would mean they can't sell you a whole new $1000 phone every year.

most phones come with 64gb minimum these days, how is that small for you?

Do the needful and kys, you cock gobbling corporate shill.

No one wants to hear my shit music taste anyway

V30 here (ok, it has no removable battery but it's still a great phone)

that isnt a galaxy S5

They'll invent another way to get money out of people.

>goodgoy.jpg

AHEM
somebody said S5 on LineageOS?

Almost running out of 128GB from these 9K+ songs (downgraded from FLAC mind you), and they get pretty stale when you've heard them all already and need to travel on long trips. Cannot fathom being a storagelet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-083108__01.jpg (1080x1566, 146K)

>9k+ songs
jesus christ user , tell me more about your collection

why do you think that 3.5mm is outdated?

Go back to /b/ you normie

Pathetic quality bait, apply yourself.

Just listen to zz top and it wouldnt get stale

>having an android phone
>not having a landine for calls and a laptop for mobility
Kys Zoomer

Attached: 105.jpg (300x400, 13K)

Started years ago as just pleb video game collections and songs of any time from the mid 1900s to early 2000s, then delved into discographies from mostly Asian and European groups, some of which lead to a period of max virginity including doujin music which forced me to listen to over 35K Touhou songs and saving only the favorable ones for a year and a bit, then started to like Eurobeat and Nightcore for some much needed energy. After that it's back to running through online radio streams to scout more international goods.

how is a galaxy s5 in 2019?
>t. still using s4 which is almost kill

My music collection would fill that almost four times over.

More like 16 gb

Imagine being this much of an insecure söy consumer that you need to reassure your purchase to yourself by shitposting about what a shit decision you made on Jow Forums

you mean like the retards who won't shut the fuck up about wanting/buying/owning phones with any of the meme features he mentioned?

>he defends planned obsolecense and thinly veiled attempts to close the analog loophole

>outdated audio plugs
Retard detected

>he thinks the cringe is in the trivial technology itself and not in the obsessive virginity of the people who champion it
you're literally no different from vegans lmao

You're literally a vegan basedboy. And I'm not the person you're arguing with online.

Attached: 382.jpg (403x394, 34K)

imagine being mad that people want phones which are compatible with things and last a long time

not mad, just making fun of you for being a loser

So much so, that they sperg out on an anonymous Hungarian basket-weaving forum, only to sperg out more when put in their place.

have fun buying a phone every two months i guess. i prefer technology that's actually decent

>Calls people losers
>For buying more affordable products that are compatible with the other products they currently use
Wow... It's like you call your mom from the basement to beg her for chicken tendies and $1000 cell phones that have the same specs as a Commodore 64.

Jow Forumseek to you mac fag, go back to facebook

Attached: 1556365285637.jpg (400x516, 26K)

>n-no u...i-im not mad...
let it all out copelings, once you hit rock bottom and realize that nobody thinks you're special for remembering what SD cards are it'll all get better

>he keeps going

Attached: 1557441228857.png (400x752, 399K)

i just want to not buy a new phone every time i run out of space, or not have a motherfucker of a time replacing batteries, but you do you

why would I stop while you stealthily contribute to my cause with these quality shitposting graphics

>lg
>based
Enjoy your bootloader

On and on he goes, truly amazing how arseblasted someone actually can be. Last time someone was this blasted reactor 4 had just met the annual power target in 0.0032 seconds.

Attached: 1555698395437.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Because you're only making yourself look like a retard. Thank God this isn't reddit, though; your shitposting would be tied to an identity.

But whatever; go ahead and ask mommy to buy you an iPhone X, only to find out that you can't even use your bluetooth ear buds because it doesn't support it.

are there any modern phones that:
>have headphone jacks
>removable batteries
>no notch
>Verizon support
>official lineage os support
>expandable storage
I swear this device doesn't exist

>headphone jack
>removable batteries
>no notch
>official lineage os support
>expandable storage
Basically chose three but depending on your choices your list of devices will be NULL.

Samsung phones do.

And any phone will support Verizon if you get them unlocked from other carriers.

Stop obsessing so much about shit that doesnt matter lmao

if you went beyond the lowest bidder maybe you wouldn't have to deal with 16 GB of onboard storage and rapidly degrading batteries in 2019
it's alright
imagine worrying about your self image in a literal anonymous shitposting thread. do you wear color contacts too?

or maybe i could just expand my storage and replace batteries as needed. what a concept huh

iphonefag btfo

>imagine worrying about your self image in a literal anonymous shitposting thread
>Says OP

Attached: mfw.jpg (195x298, 35K)

if you wanna buy low quality shit that doesn't meet your requirements right out of the box then you do you bro, no need to rationalize it by seething in a wojak strawman thread
op's long gone my man, how new are you?

why don't i just buy something that meets my requirements now and i can expand or repair in the future if needed? gee whiz, really gets the noggin joggin. why didn't anybody think of that before?

This world isn't worth living in.

>Samsung phones do
They come pretty close in many of my requirements, but they don't have removable batteries and do not have official lineage support (S9 and S9+ are no longer maintained). I'm not really willing to go back past phones from 2018.

>any phone will support Verizon if you get them unlocked from other carriers
Nope. Verizon uses CDMA while virtually every other provider uses GSM, so there are many phones that won't work properly even if they are carrier unlocked. Fortunately it seems that Verizon is phasing out CDMA support, so that restriction may be limited soon.

It matters to me.

>OP thinks he can trick us
Your constantly maintained retardation gives you away.

but you obviously aren't doing that if you're seriously worried about problems that people with proper devices won't experience for years if they ever even do.
cope

do you wear seatbelts?

>cope
>Says OP

Attached: mfw1.jpg (299x305, 41K)

because it just works

as often as you pull decent analogies out of your ass, which is basically never.
cope

i mean, car crashes are very rare and if they ever happen it'll be in a long time, so obviously there's no point to seatbelts.

would be perfect if it had octa-core cpu

yeah because inconveniencing yourself a year down the line because you're too cheap to buy a proper phone and too lazy to keep your file system clean is literally dying in a six car pileup on the interstate

cope harder my nigger

is secondhand worth it

>16:9? I use this computer for work not for watching movies

>cope
>cope
>cope
It seems like that's your mantra for the truth that's being said to you, man. It sounds like you're chanting "cope" to yourself because you struggle to do just that.

i don't get it. why would you want to spend $500 on a new phone when you could spend less than $50 on more storage?

Because OP's an autistic macfag who thinks everyone should throw their money away. It's sad that his parents never taught him the value of money.

>One of these days Apple will "invent" a user-replaceable battery and everyone will quickly shift back.
and ruin the muh thinness meme? no way

cope

cope
because a piece of technology is more than the sum of its numbers, are you one of those retards that bought a Pentium 4 too?

bait of lowest possible quality

Attached: 7E7A2B77-D6F0-48BC-9BFA-5026F071CACD.jpg (697x419, 58K)

>ran out of storage
>therefore you need a new cpu, a new gpu, a new display, a new battery...
wow makes sense

Guzzling that $25 bag of exclusive shit, are you?

lol budget boy here

every flagship is pretty much 64-128

Samsung had a deal with the note in Australia get the 512gb for the same price as the smaller one if you pre ordered

GS10 doesn't even have a 64gb model. 128 or 512 where i live