Can I just point out that the Galaxy S5 is the ONLY Samsung phone that is officially supported by Lineage OS 16 running...

Can I just point out that the Galaxy S5 is the ONLY Samsung phone that is officially supported by Lineage OS 16 running Android 9

Attached: download.png (200x133, 2K)

everything after nougat was a downgrade anyway

THIS
>Installed PIE on my phone, shit UI, terrible drawer, less customization options, more RAM usage
restored my last Nougat install and never looked back

Oneplus 5t here with lineage os and render zenith installed and I don't know what to think. Its super smooth and has a reasonable battery life, at least for android standards, however not only are notifications sometimes delayed (thanks PIE) but the integrated apps are fairly buggy in the most basic ways. Your basic email app shouldn't get stuck when you want to manually sync your account, yet mine does it all the time.

Nobody uses custom ROMs any more, zoomer

>Welcome to PajeetSoft Lineage Android Pie ROM
>- Working: touchscreen, power button
>- Not working: GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, camera, sound, texts, phone
>- Bugs: you tell me;)

Attached: PajeetReview1.jpg (1080x838, 169K)

>fud
to be official support, everything has to work. this inst' the 1950s roms anymore grandpa.

I will never upgrade my moto Jow Forums 2, running linageOS.

PIE is a joke, you're better served with Nougat

Yeah between phones is always going to be different because of different developers and what not, but I have none of those issues, but a different set of issues myself on the S5. Just fixed maybe two today by fucking forcefully removing audiofx from the fucking thing and replacing it with v4a because audiofx is a piece of complete horseshit.

I hate a lot about pie but with it came fixes for major usability issues like the bluetooth just fucking dieing horribly or choosing file to upload to Jow Forums causing he browser to unload from memory and refresh the page on return, other small things

ok nerd
i don't like pie either but you don't have to make the same post twice

Why do they list S9/S9+ then?

Everything after Ice Cream Sandwich is a downgrade

it's only on Los 15.1

As someone that actually use this , it really ain't half bad. I mean , it does have some small bugs but really not enough to call the experience shit.

Attached: Snapchat-950696712.jpg (1080x1920, 143K)

>actually defending this garbage
Do the needful and kys poogler

Attached: aaaaaa.png (813x1402, 250K)

Lineage OS on the S5 is based.
Sometimes i get problems with NFC and Google Pay but i barely use that so i don't bother, otherwise it's perfect.

B&R
C&B

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-152126_Settings.png (1152x2048, 231K)

It's honestly better than what previously was on it so whatever you say user! Have an awesome day/night! :)

>officially
like it makes a difference

>basic features that actually work
>not "preloaded" or full of scumfuckery and random settings
>difference

my oneplus3t is on 9???????????

All new Huawei Devices are also going to support LineageOS!
Source:

>Lineage

Attached: Screenshot_Clover_dev_20190618-165826.png (1113x2048, 834K)

Untrue. For instance, my Nvidia Shield Tablet got an official build of a newer version.....with zero HW graphics support

My S7 still runs the stock android from samsung.
What should I replace it with?

to be honest, we never should've upgraded from Android 1.0

Attached: 95c56b5e-2d1b-4433-a23d-872dad3d4a62..jpg (700x358, 63K)

Can I just point out that no one gives a shit