Who's more competent?

who's more competent?

Attached: main-qimg-4737f60271129460fe5d2d71199690dc.jpg (602x452, 118K)

this guy

Attached: 1559672342106.jpg (595x600, 62K)

the pavement

Attached: 1560893512149.jpg (602x452, 290K)

Although I hate to admit it, at least Pajeet copies and pastes code from the internet. Women are literally incapable of doing that.

don't kid yourself, your work life would be 100% nicer and more stress-free working next to mr. ramalinga there, than with becky. He might share his moms kadi pakoda with you even

>tfw you will always be pajeet

Attached: sasuke-is-really-kool.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Why are Poos trying to steal our women? Do these women think because they're dark skinned they might have big dicks?

Fret not. White men are the most sought after race according to dating statistics

They aren't stealing them. They just act and dress feminine and the girls treat them like female friends.

at least you can trust a pajeet to be a pajeet, you know what to expect from them. who tf even knows when or how that bitch will fuck your work up (and not take responsibility).

I've never ever seen a pajeet with a white woman, not even fat/unattractive. I've seen plenty of blacks/asians/hispanics with average to attractive looking white women, but never a poo.

it's because nobody ever sees pajeets anywhere, generally. like most people think all races = asian, black, white, and hispanic, which is weird considering what a massive population of pajeets exists globally

Pajeets write bad code, but you can point it out.
Women also write bad code, but try criticizing performance of a woman and you'll regret it.

After few years of writing bad code, some pajeets start being useful.
Women are instead promoted to positions where their competence can't be evaluated.

Attached: a.png (456x228, 30K)

the tree

>implying being white is gonna make virgins here get even near some pussy

Her, because I can see that he took this disgustingly overexposed photo.

How do you know that she would take a less overexposed one?

The way she's looking at his phone, it's obvious she's thinking about how much better this would come out if she had her DSLR with her and used that.

You're anthropomorphizing an animal here.
It's just a woman, they don't have complex thoughts or higher emotions, just simple instincts.

me

At taking selfies? Always the girl.

Among other races, sure. The last girl I dated told me that white guys bore her.

i mean, he's holding the phone in landscape mode