Fuck this fucking peice of shit laptop my 8 year old fucking thinkpad t420 was 10x better than this $900 shitbag

fuck this fucking peice of shit laptop my 8 year old fucking thinkpad t420 was 10x better than this $900 shitbag

i cant even play osu without having major studders midway through maps fuck this fucking intel optimus bullshit why can you just fucking use the gtx1060 and not the fucking shit bag that is intelhd, even if i force everything to the 'high preformance' mode, shit still jumps back to internal graphics midway through a game and jumps back causing major ass studdering

dont even get me started on the build quality of this shit hole either, i can fucking snap it like a twig with thumb, and the place where you rest your palm has a sharp metal edge making me look like a emo suicidal faggot after im done using it. not to mention that the headphone jack is on the right side of the computer, where the mouse is supposed to be meaning that youre always going to have a cable in the way unless you bend it 90degrees but that fucking shitter of a headphone jack already broke 2 of my cables

and to top this off you cant even boot into a live linux distro because there is no legacy option in the bios and its some wierd nigger uefi shit that wont detect any usb drives unless its a botnet windows shitter, not that i would want to use linux anyways because its fucking nividia who can go fuck themselfs in the asshole

but hey, 144hz screen, right guys/1?

fuck this nigger laptop im getting a w530 with i7 extreme processor with an e-gpu and external 144hz display

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x568, 18K)

lol i saw that gay autistic shit, glad i didn't buy it. predator more like sexual predator

>falling for the gamer laptop meme
Enjoy your overpriced RGB strip

only reason I got it was because it had i7-8750h, 144hz display and was 300$ off

Now I see why it was 300$ because literally everything else is shit
>Design shit
>Keyboard shit
>Performance shit
>Build shit
>Windows shit

Biggest mistake I've ever made.

>buys Intel HD graphics laptop
>complains that it's shit for gaming
Based retard

It has gtx1060 kek
But it's a laptop, so even though it's a desktop card, it preforms like shit because of optimus

For future reference, never buy a laptop (especially a "gaming" laptop) without thouroughly checking out the reviews and benchmarks.. My MSI GS63 doesn't have these issues

We told you to keep the T420, you had to upgrade. You didn't listen.

I don't know what the fuck optimus is, kill yourself gaymer faggot

Should have gone with a Mac, winkiddie

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 22K)

In laptops with a 'deticated' gpu, for some retarted reason it used the interested graphics by default and only the d-gpu when it is specifically called for.

>acer
>surprisingly it's shit
retard
also you can disable intelhd on the BIOS or windows itself

Attached: lesmuganimefaceatincredblyhihgrez.jpg (2296x2464, 285K)

tried and nope..
no option available

do it in the device manager then

Should have went Dell OP. An Inspiron 15 7000. Had this baby for nearly two years now and it hasn't failed me in the gayming department. Also have never had the "use Intel as default graphics" shit your experiencing. The GTX 1050 in it is the default graphics on everything I throw at it. Your laptop sounds niggerlicious

Attached: 41CcOgYu6TL.jpg (500x324, 24K)

Tried that before, windows crashed..
Will try again..

Delid the CPU and destroy the part of the die that contains the graphics unit.

Just disabled and it worked. Intel hd does not show up in task manager

The only problem is now everything is stuck at 30fps and no games launch because it fails to detect any sort of graphic drivers..

I miss my thinkpad

Not even nvidia display settings open, throwing me an error saying that the attached display is not using an nvidia gpu

>acer
You only have yourself to blame.

And upon closer inspection it turns out that the internal graphics card is still running, just without any drivers (?!?)

In conclusion Acer is a shit, I'm a shit, thinkpads not a shit
/Thread

>Apple product
kek don't make me laugh,

Gayming laptops are a meme. The only somewhat decent ones are made by asus and are extremely overpriced for what they are, the rest are pure trash. Get a thinkpad and build a vidya rig.

Why do people think it's a good idea to buy these fucking things? They cost too much relative to specs, you can't fix them most of the time, and the battery life is atrocious.

You're a fucking rtard OP, and you get what you deserve.

Optimus is shit, what's actually happening is that the dGPU is rendering to a framebuffer on the iGPU, before being sent to display.

Hahaha. You actually bought this?! Hahaha hahaha haha hahaha

>fuck this fucking peice of shit laptop my 8 year old fucking thinkpad t420 was 10x better than this $900 shitbag
We all live and learn. I picked up pic related but [spoiler]my T420s is better[/spoiler]

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-213808_Samsung Internet.jpg (1600x2560, 944K)

Serves you right for being a gaymer kiddie.
Go seethe over on Guy posting anime pic calling someone a retard, ironic.
Yes they are, as are chinkpad fanboys.

アニメ website

Back to your containment boards weebs.

Video games are for children.

nvidia control panel idiot head stupid as

nigga this is our containment SITE

so glad Intel is going down the shitter

Attached: GI79OoV_d.jpg (340x406, 19K)

>gaymer laptop
your daily life must be living hell on earth with your two-digit IQ, huh?