Bulbs

Fuck LEDs incandescent will always be better because of the comfy warm light.

Attached: Gluehlampe_01_KMJ.png (768x1276, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.yujiintl.com/collections/high-cri-led-lights/products/high-95-cri-e27-a19-8w-led-filament-bulb-for-home-residential-pack-6-pcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incandescent has 15% flicker,
LED has more 75% flicker.
LED gives me headaches. And the light feels "sterile"

halogen is also an option

Just get the right bulb, nigger. Don’t get a 5000K, get a 2700K.

Get LED bulbs that contain sufficient capacitors. They don't flicker noticeably. I've had some horrible Chinese LED bulbs, the light was horrible, the flicker unbearable, and they burned out quickly.

Just buy a GE or OSRAM LED BULB with 2700K and you'll get rid of flickering and "sterile" feeling

Some LEDs bulbs use actual AC to DC constant current supplies and don't at all
All the GE bulbs I've came across are even very well regulated, voltage dips from an appliance starting or what not don't even dim them

>5% efficiency
Imagine using space heaters for room illumination.

Literal space heaters.

You're thinking of fluorescent not LED you absolute fucking retards.

LED and fluorescent are somewhat similar in how there spectrum can be tuned
Both can be tuned to either have a cool white or warm white and everything in between
Most people's issue with LED comes in when the first LEDs came out and all of them where cool white, almost all are warm white now

No

Daily reminder you can still buy real incandescents in all wattages if you look for 'rough service' bulbs.

They don't fuck with my epilepsy. Everything else is like a fucking strobe light

burgerpunk 2077. have to buy real light bulbs on the down low

I hate that piss yellow light, white LED light will always be superior.

Neodymium bulb incandescent have the best spectrum.

Attached: 1511559640560.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

net because of warm light but because of R9 value !

Attached: standard_led_cri.png (647x484, 20K)

Attached: Clipboard1.jpg (1526x800, 568K)

yellow light

So are those meme bulbs any good or bad for your eyes? I bought one to use as a hallway nightlight and it's dim enough to not piss me off of I need to travel down the hall to the shitter mid-dream, but I'd need to cover the house with them to light it up during the evening before bed.

All the LED filament bulbs I've seen the box of have 8x% CRI.

>1000h
Oof.

shut the fuck up boomer

Buy better quality leds that don't flicker then? I had to the cheap ones all flickered

store.yujiintl.com/collections/high-cri-led-lights/products/high-95-cri-e27-a19-8w-led-filament-bulb-for-home-residential-pack-6-pcs

need to mention that all Yuji leds have R9 value at least min 90