Private Browser Blocking

How do you overcome this Jow Forums?

Attached: C944BB84-6568-405E-8D18-B0AD3DCC5375.jpg (750x1099, 351K)

How do they detect this?

Disable javascrip and try again.
Also usually its an overlay on top of the website with disabled scrolling in CSS. So remove the overlay in web inspector or disable CSS to read the website.

Or have better adblocker which blocks this shit javascript as well. Or find better websites to browse.

Holy shit lmao. These guys also blocked EU users because of GDPR. Why does a news site need to track you?

block scripts with ubo

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-205458_Firefox.jpg (1080x2032, 373K)

((()))

Don’t some also block you if you use adblock?

Blocking scripts with ublock origin or umatrix usually stops it. If they use a different technique you can make custom filters with ublock origin.

What about phoneposters?

I block scripts with ubo on my phone. See

because that's how they make all their revenue and someone who you legally can't extract revenue from is called a NET LOSS and you don't need them wasting your bandwidth
I'm surprised they even show you any page and don't just refuse the connection from any EU ip address.

why does it bother them that you're using a private window anyway?

Attached: 1534195912725.png (784x212, 12K)

no cookies and no tracking

It’s over for iphonefags isn’t it

yep
btfo

iphone doesn't let you install other browsers?

>How do you overcome this Jow Forums?
Don't read the fucking LA Times

If I see this then I immediately exit the page, so no loss.

>wanting to read that horseyshit

Turn javascript off or run it from outline.com

Chrome 67 will do this by patching the way they currently detect private browsing mode.
I don't know about Firefox.

76 I mean.

By closing the tab. What value would a website that doesn't respect privacy even have? A huge red flag.

Yes we all use Brave browser

Close the tab, not worth wasting my time with scum.

because they limit non paying customers to a certain amount of articles per month, if you use a private browser they can't track how many articles you've read

>why they do this

for the same reason mozilla will never make a desktop version of firefox foucs

>How do you overcome this Jow Forums?
>closes tab

NoScript extension

No, it isn't. Use Kiwi Browser. The only Chromium based mobile browser which offers extension support. It's also open source.