Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Attached: IMG_20190618_203615.png (628x504, 34K)

>Find a flaw
You forgot to insert some agreeable opinion in your bait and just made a reversed list. Except for the F tier, that is indeed F tier.

>C is B
>C++ is C
heh

>R that high
Also, where is Idris?

As it should be

so what is ++C

>Ranking of useless skills

C# is F tier? Seriously?
Forgot about PowerShell, too?

This post was clearly made by an anti-windows guy

I like how all the actually useful languages start from B tier and below and above that there is only memes.

>verilog
>programming language
>doesn't even put VHDL
hello amerifat

Post anything you've written with HolyC.

What do the letters mean?

you have to be absolutely braindead fucking retarded to put scala, kotlin and java on the same line. especially retarded x999 to put C++ not one, but TWO higher than C#. did you just slap this shit together without thinking it through?

Attached: cursed_smile.png (600x599, 131K)

The origin of your picture is its flaw.

Being pro-windows is basically wanting to be a sucker (because proprietary software). Not many people are into it.

Is it rating supposed to show how much of a meme language is? If so then you nailed it.

you missed one. fixed it up for you

Attached: 1560915402038.png (628x504, 35K)

why do you fucking retards praise ancient languages like C?

Fast, normal syntax, mature compilers
C++ is better though

mature as my fucking grandma

with newer languages you get high order functions, lambdas, optionals, async functions, etc. you can even import legacy c++ libs if you want, but why the fuck would you want to CODE in a legacy langauge? fuck that man! Ive gone 9 years without using pointers and 6 years without manual garbage collection. I dont miss it at all.

Now after swift and kotlin came out to replace obj-c and java, I dont miss those either. Its like a complete upgrade, so why the fuck not? is this a real life boomer who wont adapt to new things?

Found the brainlet.

>C not in S
>Rust not in F

Attached: 1513802364348.png (506x606, 20K)

wheres lua

>java and c# at E
Well if E means EMPLOYED then it is fine. If not then you are neet with no real world understanding.

no, Im like indiana jones. I think that old shit has its place. It belongs in a museum!

Attached: Harrison-Ford-as-Indiana-Jones-by-Borbay-1024x1024[1].jpg (1024x1024, 263K)

Newer languages have superior features but inferior performance. Furthermore, because new languages tend to be high level languages, they're farther from directly representing the inner workings of the computer, so they're less intuitive to do embedded stuff with.

>normal syntax
c syntax is cancer

Most programming languages today were influenced by C, so maybe programming as a whole is cancer.

go is in F

Your diagram is upside down.

what a retarded post. please don't post it ever again

>C++ on the same tier as OCaml or SML
>Ruby higher than clojure
lmao

>oh camel

yes, that is true, c and unix are cancer and spread like a virus

>pascal
Boomer spotted.

>no Assembly

Are you trying to piss me off?

Most of those don't start with the letters they're categorized in.