consumer.huawei.com/en/community/details/?topicId=10249&showBread=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's force Huawei to support open source software:

1. Make fake e-mail accounts
for example at trashmail.com/

2. Make accounts at the Huawei community site
consumer.huawei.com/en/community/

3. Start threads about free software and unlocking the bootloader
>Bootloader unlocked when launching Hongmeng?
>Would Huawei allow you to use custom roms when they would really be as bad as Trump says?
>Could we please call it GNU plus Hongmeng?
>Voting to launch everything under GNU GPL3

4. Tell the media Huaweis Community is supporting open source software to proof that there aren't any hidden backdoors

5. Huawei is forced to support open source software to proof that there aren't any hidden backdoors

POST HERE
"[News] HUAWEI official answers to the rumors"
consumer.huawei.com/en/community/details/?topicId=10249&showBread=1

>Why was pic related deleted?
because raids aren't allowed for some dumbass fucktarded reason, and this is a call to raid, even if it's a fun one

>raid
it's a call to action. are those the same thing?

It's literally a raid/call to action thread asking you to raid some site for some political goal.

That's against the rules, fuck off.

Sure lets fuck with Huawei before we even consider fucking with Apple. KYS faggot.

calling for people to make accounts and flood the site with a specific message is absolutely a raid attempt and a call to action, also falls under NYPA
Do I agree with it? no, but I'm not a mod so my opinion means exactly shit

aha, OK, whatever then. I'm not the original OP, but I think it'd have been cool to try...

>let's do something fun
>NUH UH MUH RULES OBEY THE RULES GTFO POL
people like these retards would be dead and buried in literally any other human era

even if this weren't a raid, you're fucking cancer. Jow Forums is for discussion of tech by people who understand tech. it's not for poledditors to discuss the intersection of "tech" and outrage culture.

this isn't even fun, fun is spamming black afro dudes in habbo hotel and forming swastikas in the pool

>Jow Forums is for discussion of tech by people who understand tech
this is tech, you fucking retard. the whole point of this is telling the people who manage a big ass company to release their shit under open source licences so the community can modify their devices. how is that NOT TECH?

You are so fucking retarded dude seriusly
This has to be a bait
>yo! You bigg ass company! U shall do shit i like cuz dats cool ya know
Fricking nigger

retard, the whole point is to influence their decisions. if they finally realize that making a closed OS would be a mistake, we'd win a lot.
you clearly don't know shit about marketing, psychology or even obvious stuff... you won't get anywhere if you don't tell people what you want.

>He thinks the Communist regime of China will answer his call for open source software
It's like you actually want the Chinese to come bursting out of their Great Firewall of China to overrun the Western economy.

yes.

I think a better call to action would be to impose a firewall on Mexico; why build just one wetback setback, when you can have a second one for digital migrants?

We want Huawei to GPL so it BTFO American hegemony in the technology sector regarding smart phones and mobile devices. Fuck Apple. I want to see Apple crumble in my time.

an even better one would be to ask Putin to drop H bombs all over US military bases, embassies and govt buildings

Arab detected.

Good luck dealing with a Communist government to try and make them follow a capitalist digital hippy philosophy. The communist want one thing and that's capitalist money, so why would they decide to make everything freely available to encourage competition against them?

>He actually thinks that Huawei isn't part of the Chinese government
Just letting you know, Chinese "corporations" are technically owned by the Chinese government. Trying to get Huawei to release any of their assets under the GPL is like telling Donald Trump that he shouldn't have abandoned the nuclear treaty with Iran.

>FOSS = freely available
and that's where you are WRONG, retard.

>Free and open source software
>Doesn't mean freely available
If you make the source code openly available, that means it's freely available. And when you allow competitors to take your source code, that means they can compete with you. Communists don't want that; they want a monopoly, but your peanut for a brain can't comprehend that.

>Thinking user said Huawei would make their 5G technology free for everyone
My God you're retarded

ask on irc

>If you make the source code openly available, that means it's freely available
protip: GPL doesn't mean you have to release your code for free, or that you HAVE to make it public.

who the fuck even mentioned 5G ITT?
>you're retarded
uhm, sweaty...

shut the fuck up, you boot licking commie.

Making the source code available freely, as in liberally, you illiterate 7th grader.

>Genuinely thinking that a communist government agency would be willing to even sell its source code to third parties
If only more people would raid your thread by reporting it as a raid announcement.

>who the fuck even mentioned 5G ITT?
I did. DO you know why? Because Huawei holds a monopoly on 5G as well. Every other company among the G20 nations is too expensive, when compared to Huawei because of how tightly the communists pinch their pennies (yes, there is such a thing as Chinese Jews). And they're not about to make any aspect of their R&D (including their source code) available to anyone wanting to compete against their 5G implementation.

>Huawei is a govt owned company!
Reminder that the US govt financed and promoted many US tech startups through the CIA (In-Q-Tel), DARPA, etc.

To gain the normies market. In a few years Huawei phones will BTFO Apple by word of mouth. Having their bootloaders unlocked is good pr for them. You think Apple will do it? Don't hold your breath. Also, nobody's talking about 5G. They better not GPL that for another 10 years so it BTFO Cisco and Intel too. Huawei can BTFO 3 american giant corporations. How can they one company be so based?

this thread is about phones, you dumbass. why are you changing the topic? who the fuck cares about 5G?

Nice. Fuck Cisco and Intel. These kikes kiked for too long. Look at them now. HAHAHAHAHAHA

>we

Let's instead force a western company, huh? Nokia, Motorola, etc. You know, companies who actually produce quality products.

It will not happen
Chinks love to steal someone's idea

>Having their bootloaders unlocked is good pr for them
How is it good for them to have an "unlocked" bootloader, when it means that other competitors having access to their code can try to outdo their bottom line? That's now how communist governments work.

Also,
>this thread is about phones
>who the fuck cares about 5G?
Umm... I hope you know that 5G is part of Huawei's phone technology, right? You have to care about the whole thing if you're going to argue that your retarded dream about the communists holding hands with capitalists is a great idea.

>Cisco and Intel
Just imagine Cisco getting their hands on Huawei's R&D documentation and software source for their 5G networking. And imagine if Intel got their hands on the bootloader code from Huawei. That means civil war among the Western and Eastern Jews.

Better yet, why don't we try to force a company who's CSO hasn't been extradited to the US on charges of espionage.

>this thread is about phones, you dumbass. why are you changing the topic?
>who the fuck cares about 5G?
You don't care about your cell phone's microwaves melting the skin off your bones each time you text mom for more tendies from your basement?

>To gain the normies market
That's exactly who they market their products for. Apple markets their products to homosexual and transsexual hipsters who think that everything should be a free handout, including Huawei's bootloader code.

I see now. I'm a retard. You saying Intel and Cisco can reverse engineer Huawei's 5G if the bootloader is unlocked. I guess OP is either a retard himself or working for (((them)))

That and the fact that OP wants Huawei to basically give up its technical and software assets to the public domain and thinks that we should raid them into it. I'd love to know what sort of radiation's affecting OP's brain and if it's 5G, all the funnier.

>for example at trashmail.com/
Using burner mails won't help your cause, they will just mark them as spam.

>That and the fact that OP wants Huawei to basically give up its technical and software assets to the public domain
they are using Linux as their OS, dumbass

>muh 5G
you are the only one talking about it, retarded faggot. get the fuck out of this thread, brainlet.

But if Huawei software is GPL, wouldn't that make Intel and Cisco unable to steal it? They can reverse engineer it if they have physical access to a 5G phone from Huawei anyway and that would make the GPL unable to protect it. Some nobodies cracked Intel's ME, remembered? What can a company backed by the most powerful country in the world cannot do? GPL is the way.