Resources to learn C

Jow Forums I am looking to learn C (or is c++ better, I am not sure) as Java is so slow and pissing me the fuck off, and python is even worse.. Where do I start? Can I get some nigger free yt-videos or books to help me out?

Attached: yP0r017_d.jpg (640x393, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/
iso-9899.info/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you are already running into performance issues with Java you are probably doing something wrong

Either K&R C or KNK C.

You sound like a Jow Forums-tier loser if you really need to drop Java because it's "slow", despite ostensibly never writing anything that critically depends on speed.

In any case, a kiddie language like C is a good entry point. Big boy languages will come later.

Attached: OffMyBoard.jpg (252x249, 6K)

The C Programming Language, second edition. However, note that the book, while good, is extremely outdated. It covers C89 even though C99 (and later standards too) is a great improvement over it. Thus, you should keep a C99 reference handy at all times while you continue learning after you finish the book:
pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/

Thank you anons, this is very helpful.

The C Programming Language

Attached: The C Programming Language.png (793x1024, 105K)

Also, if you learn C, you'll need to use anything but Windows. FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and GNU/Linux will work fine. This isn't a joke or meme either. Writing C on Windows is a hell no-one should go through.

books and google, retard friend.

No problem. Just remember to keep working at it, no matter the language. Eventually it'll stick.

>recommending (((google)))

you do not belong here.

What project are you working on where Java and Python are too slow? This will also help us with our recommendation on which language you should learn (C or C++)

Learn C++, love C++, and use C++ for everything.

Go back to Minecraft you shithead

Lol ok script kiddo

OY VEY

You’re literally on the internet right now dumbass. Maybe find a new career path if google is too much for you

Mac works good too

I am no script kiddie, in fact I know Rust because I'm smart

>he doesn't dream in code
You're never going to make it

>Tfw you get C++, but you're too much of a brainlet for C

user, this is all you need:
iso-9899.info/wiki/Main_Page
All the good C stuff is there, rejoice.

Attached: 1560653995581.jpg (740x429, 73K)

The C Programming Language

Rent free.