Come home, white man

Come home, white man.

Attached: fedora.png (1200x630, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mGSy3_8QVTM
twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/1018933359978909696?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a white man would build his own temple

Attached: 1492432093860.jpg (804x906, 75K)

I'm seriously considering it now that ubuntu went full retard and killed 32 bit multilib.

Debian boots much faster. I stopped using Fedora because of the excessively long boot times. Also, whenever you search for answers to Linux problems online, most of the results are going to be for Debian or a fork of Debian.

And beta sissies like me compile from stage 1.

Attached: gentoo-logo.png (666x800, 119K)

debian is too outdated, ubuntu is better than debian but fedora has better technology.
Ubuntu should just use selinux by default and flatpak instead of reinveinting the wheel.
I fucking hate ubuntu for trying to push their own canonical orange shit

Install Gentoo.

youtu.be/mGSy3_8QVTM

fuck off IBM employee

>debian is too outdated
sudo find /etc/apt/sources.list -exec sed -i "s/stretch/buster/gI"
sudo apt update
sudo apt dist-upgrade
sudo reboot

great, now not only it is outdated but it is also broken

sid has neither the benefits of rolling/bleeding edge nor stable release. its dogshit and you shouldn't be using it unless you're a developer

I dont hate ubuntu for developing their own shit. I hate them for abandoning their shit halfway through on a consistent basis and backpedaling to adopt a shitty alternative instead of picking the good shit the first time.
If they didnt set everything they made on fire (unity, ubuntu phone, what else?) I would have more respect for them.

>Excessively long boot times

Wtf you on? It takes me 3-5 secs to boot into Fedora.

It's too late user. I am already home.

Attached: 1200px-OpenSUSE_official-logo-color.svg.png (1200x760, 64K)

lol complete bullshit it takes me 6 seconds to boot to command line on Arch with a 7700k and 960 evo

im thinking about trying #!++

I tried fedora once, i think it was 23 or 24, got like 10 polkit permission errors in first 10 minutes after installing and ditched it immideately.

>implying i'm fully white

can it play mp3 and flash already?

I'm sorry, but did I go back in time to 2007?

Yes, 2007 was the last time I used it

I'm using it but dnf fucking sucks

Guix amd Gentoo are the only white OSes.

That was never my home you filthy cucklet, my home is on Windows

>I stopped using Fedora because of the excessively long boot times
fucking this
also dnf is slow too
fedora, in general, is good but slow

tell me when they have a budgie version and i'll consider it

Attached: [V LIVE] [IZ_ONE] 나코야!! 네가 내 별이ㄷr....⭐ (HAPPY NAKO DAY+1)-135220-[04.09.000-04.1 (408x472, 863K)

it's buster, not sid retard

Yes. Based.
>got pissed at debian
>installed fedora with gnome
>just werks
>free of autism
Literally don't give a fuck if it's a bit slower than riced suckless arch. I'm enjoying it and I'm done with wasting time on tinkering when there's work to be done.

Maybe that tells you that Arch isn't so lightweight after all. My old LUKS Gentoo install booted to SDDM in 2 seconds on systemd.

based practical man
t. arch hobbyist

Arch is whatever you want it to be

>Linux
>free of autism
*tips*

You mean just like any other distro in the world?

Other than secure, lightweight and high-performance. Not more than other binary distros at least. In fact it's worse than most other binary distros.

Educated white men have no need for places of worship or non-existent Gods.

>(((Educated))) white men have no need for places of worship or non-existent Gods.
you've dropped those, user. you're the kind of faggot who spergs out about muh invisible teapot at the christmas dinner, aren't you?
how well did the decline of christianity work out for the west? where do you see the western world in 200 years?
even your former messiah dicky dawkins has realized by now that he done fucked up and helped to bring about the collapse of western civilization.
how fucking stupid do you have to be not to realize that you must always side with your own people, even the ones you don't like or disagree with, when you are attacked by outsiders?

What's the linux operating system for the negro?

Who cares about the speed of dnf? Do you do nothing else besides installing packages every day?

You're the kind of blithering chuckle fuck you talks about how great god is but hasn't been inside a church for anything other than weddings since you were a child. Weddings between close relatives. Fuck off back to Jow Forums you inbred redneck chuckle fuck.

and id rather worship the tetragrammaton than that faggot christ

>g*d fags
kek

Christianity brought the dark ages, crusades, and bunch of other shit that terrorize society to this day (hello lgbt oppression!).

Go fuck yourself and take your skydaddy with you.

Ubuntu

>hello lgbt oppression!

Attached: 1527678986486.png (732x772, 34K)

Whatever is already loaded on the stolen computer.

>dawkins has realized by now that he done fucked up and helped to bring about the collapse of western civilization
how?

Ubongobuntu

no dipshit, I haven't been in a church once and I have never believed in god.
the thing is, unlike you stupid fucks, most people realize that christianity is part of white culture and identity, and that those who attack it, undermine it and gloat at its decline, do that because they hate you and wish to destroy you. you have the same fucking mindset that all those flaccid fucks who stand with their hands in their pockets and tail between their legs when they watch shitskins beating up one of them. the pinnacle of enlightened, rational individualism, that you can only see whites exhibit. truly the master race, hitler was right all along.
go pay a visit to any appropriate reddit/twitter/discord and start speaking out against someone's else cultural attribute, such as say rap music. it will take the dumbest gorilla nigger half a second to realize that you don't hate their mumbo fucking jumbo, you actually hate them, and they will all gang up on you. and you fucks don't understand that this is exactly how the world works and how it's supposed to work, and we're supposed to be tribal and stand up for ourselves. instead, you fucks side with the bergs, steins, mans and witzs and their domesticated niggers who spit on you, piss on you and shit on you, and you can't get enough.
wake the fuck up.
twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/1018933359978909696?lang=en
oh, and all you other fucks, go take a look at the headlines that tweet has triggered. jewgle "dawkins church bells".
is that the people you want to side with? do you really not see what's underneath all of that? fuck.

>inb4 go dilate

Attached: 1560764853433.jpg (3532x2049, 3.07M)

Shut the fuck up you pseudo intellectual know nothing know it all pretentious cunt.

>christianity is part of white culture and identity,
Fuck off back to Jow Forums because it's quite obvious it's where you spend most of your time.

>also dnf is slow too.
Dnf appears slow because it updates the repositories each time. Doing something like
>dnf install nano
Is the same as
>apt update && apt install nano
So, in that context, dnf is pretty damn fast.

Attached: thatfeelwhenusingfedora.png (442x293, 66K)

might go to fedora from ubuntu, then

But ubuntu runs flatpaks just fine. Just sudo apt purge snapd and pretend it doesn't exist, my man.

Try it. You can download the workstation iso and give it a live spin and if you find it too bloated (it is rather bloated), there's also a netinstall iso that has more options and a feature picker in the installer.

Buster isnt sid RETARD

>dnf is slow
use rpm-ostree then

I already am. Can add to the shilling in this thread, fedora ended my distro hoping and it just werked™ since then.

Attached: 1533455704711.jpg (953x1200, 272K)

Attached: 0.jpg (399x388, 19K)

Someone post the lard lady Fedora user.

this is top tier pasta

as a fedorafag I might end up doing this.
Went Ubuntu>Arch>Debian>Gentoo>Fedora
Even though fedora is better technology in the core, ubuntu which is the most largely supported distro is still clinging to debianshit

Attached: FedoraMagazine-945x400.jpg (945x400, 239K)

fuck your shit nigger, it's because of """pastors"""" that bless shipments of pajeets and nigger that we are in this predicament, fuck you and your 'protect the meek' mentality

Attached: immigration-signs_onlineathens_130118-article.jpg (1175x768, 287K)

wtf I like fedora now

>lgbt opression bad
degenerates, same gender copulation yields no offspring and trannies straight up cant
>(((dark ages)))
so called dark ages had many discoveries such as glasses so blind niggas can see past 2 meters
most of art was user kind of like what we have today with memes

What problems am I supposed to have on ubuntu that fedora fixes?

>Come be an unpaid beta tester for our customers, white man
t. redhat

Attached: redhatEmployee.jpg (608x378, 22K)

No arguments just butthurt

lmao christcucks chimping put again, what else?

The redhead lady on the left is really attractive.

>What problems am I supposed to have on ubuntu that fedora fixes?
Proprietary software and bloat ware.

except being a non systemd distro and as you said booting in less than 6 seconds to the command line. Idiot