Jow Forums I'm in need of your help...

Jow Forums I'm in need of your help. I will be formatting my computer soon and I was wondering if Windows 7 is worth having over Windows 10 and if it yielded any difference whatsoever in the frame rate of games. Thanks.

Attached: 1558262182585.jpg (711x633, 43K)

Sorry user but windows 7 is gonna be EOL next year, please use windows 10 instead if you're gonna go for windows

Install Gentoo

Windows 7 is better, but you probably don't have drivers for it if your PC is so fucking new that you already have win10 and never had 7 on it and you're going to reformat it.

If you had 10 you will most likely encounter many problems trying with 7. Stick to 10 user.

user, pls, user.

Attached: 6r96gn-zv0hqq2vjfdz.png (483x326, 10K)

10 has been out for four years now. Have you heard any complaints about its gaming performance?

AIDS has been around longer

At the moment the frame rates in games are basically the same, however once developers stop being niggers and learn how to use Direct X 12 you'll see much better framerates on Windows 10, just go with Windows 10 user

Go with the Jow Forumsentleman's choice user

Attached: images.png (246x205, 7K)

Windows 10 1903 may update is fine
7 is ancient and dead deprecated

Better EOL win 7 than DOA win 10.

I wanted to back to windows 7 because I thought it was better but after I used it for a day I immediately switched back to 10. It's just nostalgia

I use Windows 7 for gaming and I get much higher FPS than people with better specs because of how little spyware rubs in the background. Also Windows 7 has less input lag out of the box.

>spyware rubs in the background
Fuck I hate it when spyware starts rubbing my cock
>Also Windows 7 has less input lag out of the box
How are you this retarded?

>I use Windows 7 for gaming and I get much higher FPS than people with better specs because of how little spyware rubs in the background.
Any actual stats/proof of this? because you're wrong you fucking retard

> Also Windows 7 has less input lag out of the box.
Again, any proof on this because you're wrong again you fucking retard

Seriously the autists on this board will reply to anything.

Hi MS shill, it's called dynamic tick. Don't pretend it doesn't exist. As for the spyware, it's pretty obvious.

not your personal tech consultants

Attached: 1537640364779.png (614x444, 503K)

If there exist Win 7 drivers for your hardware go with 7. It's way lower on the botnet scale.

You fucking retard, do you really think Microsoft didn't implement the Windows 10 Botnet into 7? If you want no Botnet use a real OS

Of course there is botnet in 7, but certainly not as much as in 10. Alao, you should get an old 7 iso without any updates and manually install the important ones, like SP1; Wannacry, Meltdown, Spectre and now Zombieload protection; and maybe nvme support.

QFT

You think that Microsoft haven't bundled spyware with important updates? It's the perfect crime you fucking tool

There's literally spyware in everything amd nvidia Intel drivers applications programs etc
You can bet your ass gaymer shit hoardes data

Then don't fucking use that shit then, use shit that respects your freedoms, there's literally no reason to be so disrespected in current year

It's almost impossible to be truely user especially on the net but try as you might I suppose
Good luck defeating ime/amd encrypted security

>if one company has their hands on your data might as well give it to every company
this is ridiculous logic. it's like saying "well, you ate that cheeseburger and ruined your diet. Might as well eat a shitton of sweets"

If you connect to the internet in any form literally someone somewhere has you data even just in passing
That's how the internet works unless your talking about decentralised mesh type pico networks/offline lans
Even then there's was to get haxxzored and you can bet your ass they don't even need wifi exploits to do that
>hurrr I'm so secure
Uhuh you do realise hardware level backdoors are In everything right? Even if you built hardware software os and hand compiled everything there would still be ways.

So what you're actually saying is... What exactly? I'm not American so the food analogy is missed on me

security isn't black and white, your whole argument is centered around the ideology of nihilism. "fuck it, might as well give everyone I possibly can my data" I've already explained how poor the logic is behind that. Someone who runs linux and doesn't use social media but still uses traditional botnet shit like discord and gmail is more secure than someone who has several social media, runs windows, and uses the same password for everything.
>I'm not American so the food analogy is missed on me
the analogy was about dieting so the fact that you missed it makes it very clear how much of a fat sack of shit you are

I have open wifi in the middle of nowhere because my old router shat itself
Who gives a fuck cunt
>muh nix linux is secure
No more than my open wifi
Go audit every single apps fucking code if your that parinoid kunt

jeez, didn't realize i struck a nerve there, buddy.

Attached: 1537333265302.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

I thought I hit a nerve lmao
Brainlet

Do I have to use that KMS Pico tool for Win 10 activation? I found it on gulf of corsairs but not sure how risky it is to use it, even on a machine that only has an OS installed.

If you're going for Windows 10 then at least pirate Enterprise LTSC - it's the only usable edition without bullshit, adverts and UWP bloat (pic related), don't touch Home, Pro, Education and other "normal" editions with a ten foot pole.

Attached: LTSC.png (335x687, 31K)