Javascript BAD

Javascript BAD.

Attached: 1560937676223.png (800x862, 386K)

People don't hate JS because it's complicated dumbass

> People don't hate JS because it's complicated dumbass
In this context they do.

enlighten us why javalets think JS is hard then

wait is op trying to say people dont use javascript because its too complicated? its literally the opposite

>modern javascript is too complicated

Attached: sb.gif (307x343, 22K)

did you really need to crosspost that stellar contribution across two boards?

That's the point of the comic. The guy at the end is the dumb caveman

Attached: 1556259458172.jpg (785x731, 101K)

False analogy, JS already has fire, rocks, salt and leaves, all those frameworks are just reinventing rocks.

bloated != complicated

try C++ you mong

>stupid person is white
>smart person is brown
hmm what is the intended message?

0 is fucking polymorphic

>javascript has a stick, but you need to bring your own meat and assemble the two yourself
>jquery has a routine that retrieves the meat and puts it on the stick for you
>the consequence is that you still don't really understand how to cook and all your friends who do will laugh at you
apt i guess

user you need to stop visiting pol

Show me a non-political webcomic where the opposite situation is displayed.

Do you know what a tan is? Pasty nordcuck retard vs chad and intelligent mediterranean heart throb

JS is not bad.
But it is common, and as a result, 90% of the implementation of it is bad. So it has a pretty bad rep.

IMAGINE BEING SO FAT YOU LOOK AT COMPUTERS AND SEE FOOD

because if you include any dependency whatsoever it'll also include another 1,000+ of its own, creating a security nightmare
and if you use javascript with no deps it's a fundamentally trash language

What context? Le funny webcomic?

"People" don't hate javascript for a single reason. Different people will like or hate JS for a multitude of reasons. With that said, most people I've seen dislike the retarded evaluation behavior, callback hell and node dependencies of dependencies of dependencies of...

Seems logical to me.

var pipr=function(){function p(){}if(p.NTP=25,p.EPS=1e-17,p.tp1=!1,p.tp=function(r){for(var t=[];0i;i++)p.tp[i]=2*p.tp[i-1];return p.expm=function(r,t){var e,n,i,o=1;if(1===t)return 0;for(e=0;er);e++);i=p.tp[e-1],n=r;for(var f=1;f

cooked is better
duh

Attached: 1560938806625.png (800x862, 361K)

I hate using js and associated web-frameworks (I work with it from time to time bc. of work in infosec), but what the fuck does this even say? That you can write unreadable code in js? I love C but holy fuck people sometimes write the most unreadable, bloated and slow as hell code there it boggles my mind.
That does not make C a bad language, but them garbage programmers.

he might be referring to the js framework overload out there and would rather just code it raw (I agree)