Hey, how can i do for loops user?

>hey, how can i do for loops user?

Attached: girl-on-laptop.jpg (600x800, 34K)

10 PRINT "WHATEVER"
20 GOTO 10

who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my place?

whoreposting should be bannable

>Facebook log in page

Nope

Attached: 1555013253694.png (1196x703, 1M)

yoga pants are so fucking disgusting and a clear tell of dirty degenerate whores

what do women do in their free time?

aye

scroll through instagram

I want to sniff her asshole.

*SNIFFFF*

Have sex

inb4
dilate, yikes, cope, seethe

Attached: 1560243119109.png (824x624, 29K)

Have sex.

Take your meds.

i didn't know Dr.Eggman was l33t h4cks

just imagine having sex with a women while she programs wouldn't that be super weird haha

BRAAAP BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>girl on laptop
No? She's on a bed?
I would, however, like to see a girl on a laptop. That would be interesting. But I assume, no girl made such silly picture.

Based and brappilled

yeah women don't program.

incel rage

>try starting with a conditional statement.

It's an invitation to eyefuck them if they're attractive. Literally have sex.

BRAP!
>oh wowie, user please stop breathing for a sec
BRAP!
>omg user please dont tell anyone
BRRRRRRRRRRFPLFPLFPFLFPLFLFPLFFRPLRPT
>haha i had eggs

Attached: 1518182334882.jpg (645x773, 94K)

That's the fat dude from Hellraiser before he was transformed

for (noCummies == true)
{ insert benis;
remove benis; }

Ugh... My belly-welly......

Ugh.... My stomach is roaring.... Ugh... It's fucking hurting!

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP*

ughhhhhhh! Stinky! stinky! My belly is a mess!

*BFFFFFFFFFFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAPP*

Ahhhhhhh... That's much better....

Oh wait.... Here comes another!

*BRAPFFTTTPPFFT* *BRAPPPFFT* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

baste

Either you're retarded for using a for in place of a while, or you're retarded for using a language that allows such a god forsaken syntax. Either way, you're retarded.

Attached: D8GORnmWsAUZfyx.jpg (1080x1058, 126K)

>OP asks for for loop
>one single person offers solution
>y-y-y-uou're retarded you should use while!
You're literally autistic.