Brother built me a pc

>brother built me a pc
>ask him about the specs
"ryzen 5 2600, 16gb ram, 1tb sshd"
>"whats the graphics card?"
>expect an rx 590 or a gtx 1660 ti
>(i only had 150$ so i got a gt 1030)

On a scale from 1 to 10 how retarded is my brother?

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-155854.png (720x1440, 410K)

>Brother builds you a PC
>Bitch about it
Maybe you should be thankful you little shit

I hope you at least thanked him

Not bad, the gddr5 1030 is a good card.

more like on a scale of 1-10 how much of an entitled little shit you are, and I would say 10

Your brother sounds awesome and you're an ungrateful little shit

Well he could've dropped to 8GiB of RAM and replaced the GT 1030 with an RX 570 and you'd have like double gaming performance. So yeah, pretty retarded.

Don't worry i did

But for 150 $ tho, he got scammed soooo hard

1030 is scam tier

>But for 150 $ tho, he got scammed soooo hard
That he did

Return the 1030

>On a scale from 1 to 10 how retarded is my brother?
10 for putting together a shit system, and 10 for deciding to give it away to a shitlord.

This, just simply RMA it and get a RX570 for like $110 and it would be a solid build.
And make sure to still thank your brother, wish mine was cool enough to do shit like that for me when I was younger

Not really, the 2200G Ryzen APU is pretty much 1030 tier and that's 100 bucks for a CPU + GPU.

>be sure to thank your brother
Don't worry i did

Thing is he bought It online a couple of weeks back, and the return policy is 10 days afyer shipping

Good, you don't need more than a 1030, stop spending 12 hours a day on video games

Current OP status: B.T.F.O. (Bit Torrent Fucking Operatives)

>Cool brother builds you a PC
>You complain about it on Jow Forums and call him a retard
Your brother shouldn't have built you that PC.

>Thing is he bought It online a couple of weeks back, and the return policy is 10 days afyer shipping
Could always try and do an RMA, those are usually good for a few months, the only drawback is they usually charge a ~15% restocking fee, but you'd still be ahead all the same after that even

The only shitty choice was the GPU, $150 for 1030 is a fucking scam.

I just checked the site my brother ordered from, (souq.com) they don't offer RMAs

I'm afraid he really is your biological brother and retardation runs in your family.

Im not bitching about the pc itself, its great. It just that he paid 150$ for a fucking gt 1030

Bad news. He is

You're an entitled brat that bitches about a PC built for you.
Still, that 1030 was a scam.

>It just that he paid 150$ for a fucking gt 1030
be fucking grateful you spoiled fucking brat. Also I thought this website is for +18 only. MODS!

Can reach out to the manufacturer's customer support (Not Nvidia, but whom ever made the card, like MSI or whoever) and see if they offer an RMA service, can just state that "You bought the wrong card" or whatever.

FFS I THANKED HIM THE MOMENT HE GAVE ME YOU GODDAMN RETARDS

Hey, if someone told you the same thing before you saw this thread, you'd call him a retard. Dont try to be all (ooga booga I'm morally superior to your spoiled ass Btfo)

i say this often on this board, but this time around i truly mean it. kill yourself. your family are better off without you around.

Attached: 1558893443135.gif (607x609, 821K)

everyone complaining about the 1030 but not the fucking sshd

Bullshit, the 1030 blows off the measly 2200g. the 2400G maybe has a better GPU in some benchmarks. If only because of gddr5 ram.

>the fucking sshd
whats wrong with ssd?

Oh so some random fuck on the Internet tells me to kill myself, so original

it's not an ssd it's a hybrid ssd+hdd hence sshd

is that like Intel Optane?

basically

I always though that it was an HDD with an fast SSD partition for the system.

be grateful you little shit. don't like it? get a job and buy your own shit

first of all why didn't you discuss the specs BEFORE he build you the PC, and why didn't you build it yourself, are you retarded?

Attached: 1553722457450.png (587x722, 470K)

Get ready to turn down graphical features in exchange for a boost in frame rate. You may even want to consider toning down the resolution because your GPU is only as good as my laptops.

It was a surprise

Sounds good.
Who cares about gaymes anyway?

Get off Jow Forums and get a job yourself you underage phoneposting little shit. Then you can bitch about your pc.

you said you had a budget

Omfg. I like the system. Its great, the fact that he got scammed was the retarded part

For the quadrillionth time, im not complaining about the pc. Its amazing, BUT, he got scammed soooo hard it was retarded.

When? I said that he paid 150 for a 1030

I mean

what are you gonna do about it, he already bought it and you can't return it, and the 2600 needs a GPU

use your big boy money and get your own

>plenty of room to upgrade yourself
>enough power for Photoshop or whatever uni program you need to run decently fast
Shame about sshd instead of one of each for boot and storage, but otherwise a great starter computer you can grow into and spend your own money on if you want muh games

>sshd
A lot.

you have to be 18 to use this website you little fartknocker, delete your thread and return in 4 years or whatever

the fuck are you using so many spaces for, jesus christ

> guise he got scammed soooooo hard
> sooooooo

summers here