In what order will these corps fall?

In what order will these corps fall?

Attached: 1546330986805.jpg (2000x1363, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Zuckerberg_Initiative
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Facebook first, probably when their money thing falls in. They have no revenue diversity. With the advertisiement crunch they'll die.
Google owns the entire planet, that's staying, they'll probably shrink.
Apple next.
Microsoft last, maybe never. They make money from fucking azure.

in exactly this order from right to left

Too jew to fail

SONG:

Too jew baby I love you

Too jew Too jew

Too jew baby I love you

on the same day

Facebook coz mainly boomers use it

Attached: 1558461981320.png (376x341, 103K)

Microsoft and Google won’t die, the other two are fucked. Amazon will continue since half the internet is on their cloud shit as well.

apple first unless they start getting out of hardware like they are trying.

The entire brand was rebuilt in the 00s on the back of Justin Long commercials, it can just as easily lose favor amongst Americans. It won't be immediate, obviously, but will occur before others if it were to occur.

this.
>facebook
people are already upset about their privacy issues and they aren't big enough for me to see them continuing past 2030
>apple
Some other manufacturer will make the next basedphone and people will jump to that.
>microsoft
not as big as google but they'll make hardware long after apple and facebook fail.
>google
obvious

you do know facebook owns instagram, right?

Social medias don't have longevity. Apple fuckbois will keep that alive so long as they have their parents money to spend on a new phone.
Microsoft is rooted into everything and so is Google.

Google is probably the most likely to live on.

1. Facebook
2. Apple
Google and M$: Probably never. They have infested everything and pretty much everyone is dependent ant on them somehow.

>Microsoft last, maybe never. They make money from fucking azure.
Shit, Microsoft could survive on Office and Windows alone. They are basically hold a monopoly on that market and they have been for the past few decades.

>Apple & Facebook will leave the tech sector and become credit firms
>Microsoft will get bailed out by the government
>Google will become the government
screencap this

Amazon is outliving Apple, Microsoft and Facebook for sure. World War 3 will be Google vs. Amazon for control of the entire world.

So this is the power of right wing humor

Facebook and Apple. Microsoft can't fail because they can still squeeze money from establishments.

People don't give a fuck about privacy issues.

facebook and instagram dont sell anything, their entire revenue stream is based on farming ad clicks from bots

based doomposter

>twitter doesn't sell anything
>that means it'll crash

retard

Facebook
Apple
Google

Attached: 1552988581793.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

at least the right wing has humor

>A drag queen walking into a bar and then global warming kills us all because of orange man is bad.
Laugh track.

Facebook
Apple
Google
Microsoft
Amazon
Netflix
or FAGMAN for short

kek
topkek

I bet you were thinking the same things about Myspace.

is facebook literally funded by boomers? I can't really understand how it'll be anywhere near relevant after boomers die other than poverystApp and instagram

I feel I've been seeing this same thread ever since I first came here

Apple is just hardware which is constantly being replaced. Google and Microsoft have their software services clawed around the consumer and enterprise sectors so tightly that I don't see them going away any time soon.

Facebook is already on the way out IMO. Can't see them being around 10 years from now.

Apple because they make replaceable shit,
Google and Facebook are gonna fail next World War, otherwise never.
Microsoft never ever because it's made by the US Gov and funded by the defense budget.

None will collapse unless international landscape changes drastically.

>Facebook at a massive risk of shrinking because it's too reliant on current trends, might use cash to buy next big social platform as a form of life support and then finally diversify properly. Will probably get out unscathed.
>Google is practically infrastructure at this point and couldn't fail if it tried. Will probably back out of the hardware space unless they sort their shit.
>Microsoft turned things around and is going to maintain a leading role in the cloud space. Office will shrink as a focus, companies will switch to cheaper webapps like Gdocs or Apple's suite -- Excel is the only program that is irreplaceable in the foreseeable future. That pajeet did a good job. They're the most unpredictable in this list.
>Apple is probably the most agile of all 4 and won't be going anywhere or even shrink. Will eventually ramp down the breadth of hardware because china-time is over but still focus on it along with services. Will eventually get into healthcare and disrupt it, and then monopolize it. Will be the slowest entry into self automated cars but they'll be there.
>I'll add Amazon to this list because they ain't goin anywhere either until they themselves are slowed and disrupted.

These companies will continue to grow like weeds even after America itself as a nation collapses. Tech giants are the new empire and have just as much staying power as a sovereign country and people underestimate that. In the distant future we'll probably become citizens of these fucking things in exchange for their services.

Attached: NdmyH.jpg (1440x896, 335K)

Too big to fail, they will bury us

Facebook and Apple are both useless easily replaceable shit, most Google services are unmatched, but I could see them fucking up. Google will easily outlive them all.

I think facebook first, it provides the most easily replaced service.

>relevant after boomers die
>facebook will be a thing for another 40 years
how horrifying

as a company, they won't fail, but the writing is on the wall for Facebook. If """tHe YeAr Of ThE LiNuX dEsKtOp""" rolls around, it could be bad news for Microsoft, no matter how many Linux features they give it. The day people wake up and realize Apple products are bullshit (probably never) the company will probably go under. Google will end up buying everything in the end and become the government's right arm.

Google eats everything. It will outlast all.

Lets be real. Microsoft and Google will never fall. Apple may just shrink and Facebook will likely diversify and just be less relevant.

Apple facebook windows jewgle

Microsoft makes tons of money from volume licensing to governments, universities, and businesses. Don't forget xbox.

Facebook is on its death bed, next recession will likely make it tumble down and join the same club that AOL, MySpace, and Yahoo are in.

Google is hard to say, they will likely shrink unless theyre broken up by the govt. YouTube will almost certainly collapse under their own weight and user discontent in the next recession, dealing a huge blow to the google safety net.

Apple and MS will not fail, they will remain relevant. Apple will hurt around the next recession, but not too severely. MS owns the largest OS in the world so they have a steady flow of $ from that.

That's his point. Normally you would think Windows and Office are the top cash cows but it's actually Azure, they also making money from Xbox and Surface.

the only truly irreplaceable part of google is the search. no one can go and make a better one, even if they throw a trillion $ at it, because google has niggabytes of data to improve search results and no one else does.

youtube can be replaced by anyone willing to spend a few hundred million on marketing to gain traction and then bleed money for the rest of its existence just like jewtube does, because processing, storing and serving niggabytes of garbage and brainwash still costs a lot.
compute time, storage and bandwidth will inevitably get cheaper by another order of magnitude eventually, so things will change.

absolutely every other thing they have has a viable or superior alternative. gmail? lmao. android? lmao. GCP? lmao. and everything else they got is going to appear on killedbygoogle.com eventually.

Attached: 1560282963649.jpg (710x648, 349K)

Apple could be in trouble but I heard they were doing interesting things with Apple A12X that might change things.

Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft
Apple is the only one whose practices seem counterintuitive/counterproductive. Facebook and Google are big targets for political trustbusting (>implying the us system works), but microsoft more or less makes something with little competition or reason to disappear.

He wasn’t old enough for MySpace.

i literally have no idea what the fuck azure actually is.

Still right wing humor.

cloud.
Google and amazon dominate that market, especially the latter.

Yeah, but you could make a 95% as good of one for a million dollars.
Facebook first. You faggots overrate Google. Microsoft and Apple have already come back from the dead.

Cloud is key.

Apple has a proprietary cloud and a whole ecosystem. They are clearly past their peak, but they have something tangible that’s profitable. So does Microsoft. Facebook won’t be here in 2030 and google might be broken up or some kind of distributed search will exist.

Facebook has been giving a lot to charity lately.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Zuckerberg_Initiative
>99% of their Facebook shares, valued at $45 billion (pledged)

Why does this sound familiar?

Attached: 1200px-Logo_de_Enron.svg.png (1200x1184, 69K)

>Apple has a proprietary cloud and a whole ecosystem
No they don't. iCloud is using Amazon and Google cloud, they also used Azure at one point.

ms has the simplest path to moving into city state ruling

They may use them partly, but they have giant server farms in multiple places.

>Facebook has been giving a lot
Woops meant Zuck.

Attached: derpaherp.jpg (721x721, 127K)

ok now what

Yeah I always wondered how Genoa and Venice emerged.

Attached: 1529261033107_.gif (500x357, 639K)

Facebook will most likely get hit the hardest, the rest will survive.

>Facebook
They going to get fucked the most, especially since their new crypto announcement. FED bank is pissed about that. They will most likely be forced to sell Instagram/whatsapp and/or stop their crypto. And with Facebook going away like myspace, they going to die out completely unless they make something new quickly after the government fucks them over

>Apple
After the recent supreme court ruling, they will most likely be forced by the lower court to allow third party app-stores or direct installs of ipa's from developers. There might be forced to allow third party repair shops to make hardware fixes. They will still be around, their market base will tolerate way more then you think

>Microsoft
Microsoft is the safest, they really worked on diversifying their portfolio. They were already hit with a anti-trust investigation and lost. Also, they still have a monopoly with Windows and Office. Azure is also working really well for them as well

>Google (Alphabet)
They are going to get fucked hard too, but not as much as Facebook, they can survive a massive hit on their ad revenue. They do a lot of other stuff besides pushing ads. Alphabet will probably be broken apart or be forced to sell many of their companies. They may even loose control of chromium. After all, they have a huge monopoly on web browsing/browser, this is not including all the chromium forks as well. This is important because they moving forward on blocking ad-blockers so they can show their ad system. This is on top of their known practices to use their web dominance to shut out any other competing ad companies.

Attached: 1533774948993.jpg (1331x998, 455K)

>Apple fuckbois will keep that alive so long as they have their parents money to spend on a new phone.
They'll move on to something else when every one else does.

azure is only second to aws. google isnt even close

>normafags keep pushing the big four GAFA meme
>will say: "Microsoft is only relevant a decade ago, it's the GAFA™ time now"
It's like they think Microsoft only have Windows and Microsoft will die because the PC market is dying.

Attached: geek-wire-cloud-revenue.png (630x472, 92K)

>that spike in 2015
They really should have stuck it out with Lumia like they did with Xbox.

Stoolstya and Billy didn't like Windows Phone and Nokia. Only based Developerman tried to save us from this android-iOS dominated hell

Attached: rtx111x3.jpg (3500x2287, 2.17M)

the only company in that list that actually produces an indispensable product is microsoft. all others have competition for their replaceable products.

Attached: 1560627408457.jpg (1680x1050, 273K)

i have no doubt in my heart that we'll watch facebook die in our lifetime.
The others will outlive all of us, apple is likelly to be bought if they fuck up badly enough and stay as a parasite infecting another company.

Attached: 1541878728979.jpg (982x982, 391K)

>anime
opinion discarded