They're making us work for FREE

they're making us work for FREE

Attached: caughtcha.jpg (1165x1058, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dessant/buster
imgur.com/a/ZqzBVBg
imgur.com/a/2a0SYTD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based google enslaving neets

thank fuck noscript captcha is still a thing
v2 is practically unusable

Maybe you should buy a pass. :3

I get like 3 captchas every time now, I fucking miss the text ones bad

>t. hiroshimoot
fuck you

>google found a way to make an army of NEETs do endless data entry all day every day

it is very rude

While I find this type of test preferable to infinity chan's letter guessing test (I hate that thick line that gets put over obscure lower case letters), it gets ridiculous when I have to take the test repeatedly because of an alleged error.

I also wish that it would be more like infinity chan in that taking the test once successfully gets you to post a few more times without taking it again.

I usually get 2 posts out of 1 solve if I post fast

> making us
You and everyone else don't have to post anything ever again and the world will be okay. You're paying because you want their product. You want us to be subjected to your stupid ass, this was your intent.

*furiously solving a captcha to respond*

Attached: 1536963674047.png (393x391, 216K)

get 4chanX or whatever other extension to force noscript captcha

How will we stop spambots when generalized AI becomes smart enough to solve any captcha?

the nuclear option is to force global sign in and then enforce "good" and "bad" accounts. require things like proving your identity, maybe needing to sign up in person, or even facial recognition to prove it's you posting, etc.

with an account like a google account or facebook or apple account etc I mean

I'm range banned from posting images on Jow Forums (and only Jow Forums, for some strange reason) and I would gladly have bought a pass by now, but this crypto shit is a fucking nightmare of accounts, wallet codes and transfer fees

Accounts linked to real life data verified by companies.
Say goodbye to all privacy, in the name of stopping spambots.

Terrorist scare couldn't kill privacy, pedo scare couldn't kill privacy, spambot scare will manage it.

Attached: right couldnt meme so i had to fix this shit myself. why do centrists always have to clean up after (1200x1205, 216K)

Based and redpilled

Just buy it from 4channel.org, they offer the paypal option.

Well, that's rather retarded

thanks user

People are being trained to solve captchas, not the reverse.
Whenever you see a captcha that says "select all squares containing crosswalks" you know that any sets of lines will be categorized as a crosswalk by the engine even if they're clearly not a crosswalk. When it says "select all buses" you know the RV image will be categorized as a bus even though it's not one.

We aren't training the engine anymore, we are just telling it what we think it wants to hear because we want to post.

yea there's definitely times I know a certain thing is wrong but I click it anyways because I know it wants me to. you always get 3 of whatever object it wants you to click so if there are fewer you can be 100% certain.

>use voice captcha
>done in 3 seconds or less because you only need to type one word

pass chain

I've saved some of them for fun.

Attached: google really has no clue what a bus is.png (1000x1525, 1.36M)

Attached: google does not know what a croosswalk is.png (999x1504, 1.61M)

Attached: google still thinks trucks are buses.png (976x1506, 1.35M)

>not using that extension
oh you know, that one..

how are we training or working if it knows when it's incorrect? how are we helping it learn??

It knows the squares more often than not, but some still need to be worked out. There's also cases where 1/10th of a square is something and they want to see whether people will consider it as containing that thing.

I assume they're doing some magic shit in the backend with the data they get

can't be worse than Jow Forumstards

CALLE NIGGER

Those google transformer bots are often more coherent than Jow Forums ravings.

People will start to create smaller communities. People use shit like Discord for both interactions with friends and online interactions based on mutual interests. I'm fine with it honestly, reminds me of IRC.

>tfw the image in the captcha is your street address

you meant the buster? it didn't work for me and google blocked me for an hour

you forgot
>for free

Lmao I use the audio one and type gibberish that sounds like the original snippet.
Practice both my free style typing and improvisation skills at the same time, and get to mess up with the G's AI.

I go to test audio captcha and get an instant green check

Attached: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (707x500, 85K)

>another case of outsourcing
Jeez

why Jow Forums even uses this?

Sup newfag

to prevent spam/flooding

Remember when they made us identify insurgents and military vehicles like helicopters?
That was great. Crosswalks are awful.

Don't worry, in the future you will be paid to do this.. the whole day long, on a shitty printed oled screen with quite visible dither.
Then you will eat your foodcube, designed to make you not depressed, work even more and be sent to your sleepcube, that have those soft lights also designed to make you not depressed.

This, literally. The old captcha was so much faster, and it didn't annoy the hell out of me

>giving hiroshima money

>cant reboot his router to get unbanned

shit, they die fast, nevermind

Attached: 1557119466950.png (680x979, 331K)

those links only work for you and only for a little while

Dudes, stop believing the lie. You're not helping google do anything but help fingerprint yourself. Seriously, don't you get it? Spread the word. Solving the captcha has nothing to do with AI training, and everything to do with measuring your cursor positioning, response time, hover time, accuracy in varying lighting and graininess, and psychological response when they deliberately say you failed when you actually didn't.

You're helping them profile -you-

But what if I don't want the community to splinter and for everyone to go their separate ways?
As much as people like to shit on this place it's hilarious and I love it. Small communities definitely have their place and can be extremely comfy, but I wouldn't want to give this place up.

github.com/dessant/buster

>three fire hydrant show
>pick one fire hydrant
>pick another fire hydrant
>pick another fire hydrant
>where the last fire hydrant was another fire hydrant shows
>pick
> fire hydrant
>another fire hydrant shows
>pick
so hard!

kek

>so hard!
Au contraire, mon ami! When you're in the fast and furious world of /b/, and you go to the catalogue and start at the bottom, the threads there might be mere moments away from disappearing. Time is of the essence! Every second counts! A thread's life may depend upon how swift you can get through that captcha!

have sex

What the fuck man, it works. Finally no motherfucking crosswalks anymore.

the one where it slowly fades away and then a new one pops up is the worst, fuck that one

we should pay for solving captchas someone worked very hard on that app

*clicks on the traffic light* oops no haha youre wrong sweety please do another 4 captchas

they don't force stacy to solve captchas to post on snapchat and insta

Attached: 3818941892371829.png (480x413, 39K)

they should make everybody with a low enough attraction score on tinder solve captchas to swipe

what happened to the addon that fed the audio captcha through google's own API?

doesn't work for me

use paypal you chucklefuck

Why not? Just couldn't use the pass while banned

i never understood the stacy meme.
are Stacys like sluts or something?

its a name for a stereotypical popular girl that exists in every user's life who has everything going for her, the same way chad is a name for a a stereotypical successful guy who always wins

oh ok, thanks.

yooo can you explain this ? D
imgur.com/a/ZqzBVBg
also
imgur.com/a/2a0SYTD

are you using a vpn or something?
you can't use a vpn without a pass, but you'd be a fucking retard to give hiro your money.

Based

>have to hear that satanic voice at 3am
nah

no.im connected to a guest network with 2 custom bandwith...desu i was banned from Jow Forums but i thought you might help me cuz its related to clover.

dumb phoneposter

oh man so its not just me, audio captchas are fucking terrifying right

oh yeaa???
let me see the spec of your tokpad..

*LOUD NOISE* the ecosystem *LOUD NOISE*
almost like a local58 transmission

Attached: scrot.png (275x324, 13K)

their AI needs to know there are these objects so not really. its already learned all

Attached: 8719a97fbef99ea29952fa469311e1222b173ef4_hq.jpg (666x1024, 54K)

sorry I meant to show this ^^

the AI doesn't need to know them, in fact there's some cases where you can click on the wrong object and it'll count as the right answer
i think the AI picks objects, and counts on people being good goys and giving them the answer, and the more right answers they get the more they'll identify an object as a certain kind

It didn't have to come to this but Pajeets just wouldn't stop with the spam