Healthy mind in a healthy body edition

Healthy mind in a healthy body edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff will read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff will pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous (Cross-thread)

News: /ptg/ back on track after a little *ahem* hiccup

Attached: 59e103159c8fe1fce221a92c2e17e39d5d16a2a800bdabc1554dae0f56fba69b.png (1270x834, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmediawiki.com/Whatever_Happened_to..._Robot_Jones?_(partially_lost_unreleased_original_voice_audio_and_unfinished/unknown_episodes;_2002-2003)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>brod

I was the one who ratted out the tranny niggers to the mods on irc

no need to thank me

That is unironically one of the nicest OP images we've had in a while. Time to keep playing the RPG.

based

rly based

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

Attached: brodtt.png (342x97, 32K)

>btn thread on ptp disappeared

Attached: 1533974643930.gif (257x145, 1.98M)

Why even live now. There goes the /comfypyramidtop/ dream

It's suspended temporarily.

I'll sustain temporarily off the ground with a noose if it doesn't come back soon

I'm pretty sure you are not at 6 months yet.

why?

A BTN staffer said the recruiter had a kid.

I wonder if myr will take 3-6 weeks to respond to her kids needs just like the invite requests :^)

>no subject

This is not a rumor, it's literally written in the profile description of the recruiter.

whats the best place to torrent books?

This. Continue to sage faggots who are shilling their waifus and making threads before the old one has even hit the bump limit

For the last time, READ THE FUCKING WIKI YOU GOD DAMN NEWFAG

nigger kike cunt bitch fuck, im not gonna open a separate document for some shit i have to scroll through or type through f5.

It's a shame Jow Forums doesn't give us an option to report duplicate threads.

The shit always comes back. The key is being prepared and ready for when the time comes.

Fucking PTP

Does TV-Vault have "Whatever happened to Robot Jones?"

BTN has some iirc. There's a lot of relevant info about what's out there here: lostmediawiki.com/Whatever_Happened_to..._Robot_Jones?_(partially_lost_unreleased_original_voice_audio_and_unfinished/unknown_episodes;_2002-2003)

just report for spamming/flooding

Yeah I saw it on BTN and saw the "incomplete" so never bothered. But thanks for the info dude. Good to know the incomplete isn't because of user neglect but due to the episodes actually being lost.

>it's still up