Google it.

How do I get in?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What wiki?
Google it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No, you're not invited.

News:
- Old thred ded. (You can thank "kiggerniller" for that -> pastebin.com/raw/DVtzKNgT)
- BTN stopped recruiting everywhere because myr got her seventh child.
- No more RED recruitment on AB. Stats: Enabled users: 34,000, Maximum users: 35,000
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: 1546544587686.jpg (1000x708, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/5mbmlZG.png
i.imgur.com/aLefbEy.png
i.imgur.com/sfEJKhy.png
i.imgur.com/DXkRSLW.png
i.imgur.com/LltFv3D.png
i.imgur.com/LUS3xuE.png
i.imgur.com/lJ0Z6Cx.png
i.imgur.com/L3P00qi.png
i.imgur.com/QcoY6wo.png
i.imgur.com/hw24U9N.png
srrdb.com/
rescene.wikidot.com/tutorials
broadcasthe.net/)
forum.ovh.co.uk/member.php?1019-turbanator)
pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

i want to nakadashi kasumi-chan

I'm looking for a copy of Risk of Rain 2 up to date with the may 21 updates. Guy on tpb who uploads it is lagging behind. Any better sources than legitimate copies?

Risk.of.Rain.2.Build.3830295.Cracked-3DM [Multi-Language, P2P] 2 weeks ago

This?

That's the one.

It's on GGn but I'm not going to snatch it for you.
Check rutracker.

All good, thanks for checking.

Now that ADC is officially, really really dead, where are the fansubbers?

Where can I find Dolby Vision 4k remux or non-scene files other than IPT? I know you can only have 5.1 audio with them and I don't care about that, IPT has some but they haven't had any new ones for months. PTP, HDB and others don't allow them yet

>this is official Nintendo artwork of a 10yo

Attached: 315af628681b6f2723d0a0c6a1a22b10.jpg (800x1100, 81K)

Fuck.

U2 would be the only place left.

Her name is Misty.

>No more RED recruitment on AB
goddamnit, is RED recruiting anywhere else/will they ever recruit on AB again? Or is my best bet just to snag an invite on an invite thread?

Attached: bd25a5a437449ad0d1722b508dccb4a797a60295.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Can someone remind me if U2 is worth getting into, I honestly don't remember if I really want to get into it.

I'm looking for a good music (American) tracker that isn't gonna make me want to kill myself trying to get into. What would you guys recommend?

fansubbing is dead

rutracker, nothing else matters.

I wanna ged in.

Santas here, wanting to let everyone know that DIMENSION is on the naughty list!
It seems the king of the TV scene has P2P ties, but Im sure this wont be a shock to those
who stay well informed...
As it turns out they give transport streams to P2P groups, share info with p2p members, and
apparently dont give a fuck if they go blabbing about it. That doesnt sound too secure...
It all started earlier this year on the broadcasthe.net televison torrent website. Years ago
a thread on their forum about DIMENSIONs preair and high quality encodes was made and over time
theres been little contributions of discussion. The thread was mostly dead but revived about six
months ago when a user named stin02, whos been on the tracker for over 4 years, made a post claiming to
know DIMENSION.
Of course, what P2P guy would know a scener, let alone someone in DIMENSION? People quickly called Stin
out
on his bullshit, but he quickly proved himself as truthful. Heres his initial post:
i.imgur.com/5mbmlZG.png (1.png)
He starts saying he cant say much. Okay, fine, thats obvious. But as time passed he said more and more.
The day Fargo S01E10 was set to air, June 17th, Stin revealed the tech specs for that nights upcoming
encode
in a post to the forum. It was posted hours before the episode was set to air anywhere. He provided the
runtime,
file size, and exact video bitrate. See: i.imgur.com/aLefbEy.png (2.png) He also offered pass on
info to DIMENSION.
That same day a user on the website, aldzzjuks, quoted his post with the leaked specs of the encode
DIMENSION had yet
to release. i.imgur.com/sfEJKhy.png (3.png) Stin said hes glad they did so nobody can say he
edited his post after
DIMENSION released it. Having been alerted about the post before the encode was out thanks to an insider,
I can confirm
the specs given in the post did indeed match the release by DIMENSION.

The tech specs Stin leaked provided to be sure: i.imgur.com/DXkRSLW.png (4.png) Dont believe me?
Go download
Fargo.S01E10.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION right now and see for yourself, it matches the specs Stin gave.
What does this mean? It means DIMENSION is providing their preair encodes to at least one P2P individual
hours before they pre. Thats 1) frowned upon and 2) insecure.
Dont worry, theres more thanks to Stin blabbing his mouth. He revealed that soon DIMENSION would be
releasing
HDTV caps of Orange Is The New Black. How, if its Netflix exclusive? i.imgur.com/LltFv3D.png
(5.png)
Sure enough, Stin was right, as on the 30th of June DIMENSION released their HDTV caps of OITNB.
i.imgur.com/LUS3xuE.png (6.png)
Regarding the post about UTD 2x01, Stin had a little to say: i.imgur.com/lJ0Z6Cx.png (7.png)
The real kicker? It turns out DIMENSION is okay with Stin leaking the info. What the fuuuuuck?
i.imgur.com/L3P00qi.png (8.png)
as long as I didnt say where I got their sources from
Well shit son, Community.S05E01.1080i.HDTV.25.Mbps.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.H.264-TrollHD was uploaded by Xizer to
BTN about an hour before
Community.S05E01.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION was pred...theres a video glitch about 20 seconds into the
TrollHD preair raw,
and then the audio goes 2 or 3 seconds out of sync for the rest of the episode. I quote a comment on the
TrollHD torrent:
Interestingly, however, DIM release had a picture glitch at the exact same spot where TrollHDs cap of ep1
went oos. Makes one wonder...
i.imgur.com/QcoY6wo.png (9.png)

If you can get the TrollHD raw, do compare it to DIMENSIONs release and youll see...coincidence?
TrollHD definitely gets preair and backhaul, heres a few releases by them:
Emmy.Awards.2014.1080i.HDTV.35.Mbps.4.2.2.H264-TrollHD
MTV.Video.Music.Awards.2013.1080i.HDTV.32.Mbps.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.4:2:2.MPEG2-TrollHD
Lady.Gaga.ARTPOP.artRave.1080i.HDTV.70.Mbps.MPA2.0.MPEG2-TrollHD
Lady.Gaga.and.the.Muppets.Holiday.Spectacular.2013.720p.HDTV.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.H.264-TrollHD
Community.S05E03.1080i.HDTV.25.Mbps.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.H.264-TrollHD
Finally, Stin admitted to DIMENSION sharing their raw streams to CtrlHD, a p2p encoder group.
i.imgur.com/hw24U9N.png (10.png)
He then ended his post with If youre reading this, you know how to get a hold of me.
It doesnt take brains to figure out hes implying that the person or persons from DIMENSION are on the
Broadcasthenet tracker.
In short, DIMENSION leaks to p2p before release, they share with p2p in general, and dont care if people
blab their mouth.
Its insecure, but because theyre #1 nobodys going to give a rats ass, whereas if it was anyone else steps
would be taken to purge.
What a shame.

>brod

Yes, even if you don't care about asian movies because they don't have those. They also have a lot of music and raw encodes/webrips.

really interesting

I've got an account on avistaz during the open signup and so far it seems to cover my asian needs. Can I use said account to get in another tracker for non mainstream/old western movies? I'd prefer not having to waste time with RED

What do you think the chances are of RARing an unRAR'd ISO and having it re-check to the original scene release?

Entirely possible! See: srrdb.com/ for software that does that and files with the metadata needed to do so.

is it okay to ask for snatch requests on here

Not really. See if there's a thread for that on the tracker forum.

OT was up yesterday but it's down again, what's going on?

Have you tried asking on IRC?

no

I think I've expressed myself wrong, I am asking is it okay to ask someone on here to download a torrent for me

don't do it

Further info on the subject if you're curious: rescene.wikidot.com/tutorials

Does filelist have an invites forum? I have access to the AB, MAM, Orpheus and PTP invite forums. Am I set or not?

TYVM
I'll try it out in 4 minutes when this thing finishes DLing.

Where the fuck is the official recruitment thread for REDACTED on the power user forum of animebytes? Did the recruiter get BTFO?

crap, CRC mismatches in both I tried.

You might need to enable the options for compression. I never needed to do that because I'm mostly fixing mp3s so I don't know how.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB NIGGER

Ah, thanks.

The crc of your iso should match the unrared iso on srrdb though. If not someone fucked with it.

Well well well, the lads in hoodlum thought to show everyone by releasing a
Safedisc 4 protected game. Whoops, to difficult to crack? Lets just throw in
a lame loader and hope no one notices! Too bad boys, leave the real cracking
to the pros.
Lets take a little trip into the past, the date is October 22nd 2002.
DEVIANCE released the highly anticipated Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2.
However, due to the recently updated Safedisc version which hadnt been
fully decrypted yet, DEVIANCE decided to release the game with a loader.
This release was quickly propered by Immersion, since a loader cant be
considered a full crack. Besides stability issues, end users can experience
a whole lot of trouble. From virus scanners detecting the loader as
malicious content, to debuggers and trainer makers not being able to patch
the exe. On top of all that the loader causes a slowdown in the game compared
to a properly cracked exe. People playing on high end pcs will hardly notice
any difference, but when you have a slightly older pc the gameplay experience
is affected visibly.
So there you have it, another lame attempt of Your Heroes to keep up with the
real groups out there. Real groups that have the skills, and take the time to
deliver complete and working cracks instead of writing loaders that take
minimal effort and doesnt make the game run as smoothly as it should.
What happened? Hoodlum was among the finest and most respected groups of the
previous century. Well tell you, MYTH happened.

Yup, they do.
Both do say "compression is used" so I guess I'm going to have to figure out the Python version.

After the break-up with DEVIANCE a while back MYTH decided to hook their claws
into Vengeance, where they gave them permission to use their cracking tools.
We quickly realized they were using tools for which they didnt have permission
and nuked any release accordingly. After losing all public support and completely
ruining a new and promising group, MYTH realized that they had once again become
the focus of much deserved hatred. So they did what they always did, they left
Vengeance hanging and ran over to HOODLUM. The most hilarious thing about this
all was their reasons, observe as we sum up for you, some of the most
memorable moments of this fine piece of MYTH bullshit:
(For security reasons we shall not provide the exact document)
MYTH starts off the document by stating all the great things they brought
to vengeance, among them of course the MYTH owned tools for cracking. They rant
on and on about how they brought in all the cracking talent and Vengeance had
nothing to show for it. But wait, wasnt it vengeance who just released a complete
retail version of Half Life 2? A game protected with a range of custom protections?
A game with which we ourselves had been trying to deal for almost 2 weeks?
Yeah, no talent at all in Vengeance...
From there on we get no less then 17 points why they were the poor victim of the
evil boogieman Vengeance.
At one point they complain about the number of people inhabiting the network
where both groups were based. A fun little fact however is that the number was
about 5 times as big back in the DEVIANCE days. Yet all warnings and pleas for
a more secure environment made back then fell on deaf ears, eventually resulting
in a split. And now here they are trying to use these same arguments to talk
straight their own bullshit? Dont think so.
They also hit out at another group in their wonderful piece of lamer propaganda.
To sum it up, they acuse them of being insecure.

You should be able to just use the exes included with the GUI version from the command line with the same commands as the python version, I think.

They also go on and accuse one of the groups who actually have the talent and skill
to make real cracks of being insecure and selling pirated material. And what did
they essentially base this stunning conclusion on? You guessed it. The name of the
release group. MYTH accusing groups of being insecure and selling is like the pot
calling the kettle black. Well known sellers continue to migrate with MYTH between
groups. They were with them in Vengeance, and they are with them now in HOODLUM.
For another fine example of just how secure MYTH is. We suggest you all take a
look at the Elegance NFO of Ski Resort Tycoon Extreme. On the same subject, that
release was due to MYTH claiming ELEGANCE had used tools stolen from MYTH which
they had gotten from Vengeance. Do we really need to point out the obvious
idiocracy of it all?
This concludes our little lesson on MYTH ethics. So what now? MYTH shall of course
respond in their usual way. Claiming lies, deceit and trickery. They will call
us treacherous for leaving breaking with their pathetic group. They will say that
they are in fact the ones on the right side. And most of all they will defend their
cheap and lame method of cracking Safedisc V4. They will tell you its faster,
better and how they all think of you, the end user.
What do you rather have, a complete and real crack that has been carefuly tested
and prepared and is identical to the retail product with the exception of the
copy protection? Or a cheap workaround that spits on everything the game cracking
scene stands for and isnt even really cracked. If people want uncracked and
emulated games they can download clonecds.
So there you have it, accept no cheap substitutes. We salute the groups that give
an effort and bring you releases that are cracked. You know who they are.

Oh boy scene drama! So much fun. Nuke wars are fun until it's your own ass on the line.

ANSWER ME

Ah OK, I didn't see the GUI version.

The latest version is linked on the srrdb site.

>need to install winrar to extract the winrar.exe compressors
This is getting tedious

I think this is the last step though since it's unpacking now.

That's how I found it when I was using the python ver on Linux. That was awhile back though. If I used it now I could easily create scripts to simplify the tasks.

So is there a way I can update deluge without uninstalling it? haven't done it before and I'm scared of loosing all the torrents I'm seeding.

Attached: 1553082075759.jpg (778x813, 362K)

it doesn't remove your torrents unless you tell it to during the upgrade.

It's rechecking!

Nice. It has to be one of the coolest pieces of software I ever used. I always wished there was something that could do that before I knew it existed. I dug up lots of old scene releases I never thought I would find from soulseek that were retagged and turned them into the original releases. Even some of my own releases.

I just realized it says 2.0 installers ins't yet available for windows. 1.3.15 is still the latest version technically?

Tender is the night (1962) Blu-ray somewhere? I heard a chinese did a Remux so maybe HD-China

Only 1 lone dvdrip on usenet

Attached: brodtt.png (342x97, 32K)

probably close to user limit

Just wait for the devs to figure out how to create a Windows installer that actually works.

hdt

Attached: DoVi.png (1255x1085, 419K)

Final question: for seeding, should I leave these as they are or change them?

Attached: seeding.jpg (251x150, 12K)

iMARS left a passwords.txt file in Forza.Horizon.2.XBOX360-iMARS, specifically .r83... clean the
scene of these insecure bastards (hi se7en/AMNiSO)
Site:
desitorrents - satya87:trueindian**
btn - fusion420:Bn0461500 (broadcasthe.net/)
filesharingtalk - satya87:indian
forums.ovh.co.uk - turbanator:indian (forum.ovh.co.uk/member.php?1019-turbanator)
iptorrents.com - DX:Bn0461500
router.asus.com - admin:Trueindian87
thegft.org: dhanush08:trueindian
torrentshack.net- fusion420:trueindian
torrentleech.org - AirBender:true_canuck
djluv.in - Satya:trueindian
dslreports.com - satya:indian
rogers.com - [email protected]:trueindian
paypal - [email protected]:Bn0461500
[email protected]:Bn0461500
warezbb.org - satya87:indian
xspeeds.eu - fusion420:trueindian
[email protected] - Bn40461500
xzibition.com - [email protected]:trueindian
ebay.ca - sarangs:Bn0461500
twitter - [email protected]:trueindian
what.cd - dhanush08:indian
amazon.ca and .com - sks2809:trueindian
tdrewards.com - [email protected]:Bn0461500

As they are is fine.

lol I remember that one. Pajeet really fucked up bad.

I just re-RAR'd 72GB. This is going to help my seed size tremendously.

Denuvo still uncracked

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

previous thread

embarrassing!

Thank you lad!

You did vote for me as your waifu for laifu, didn't you user?

Attached: 32a7a6173de28a988083a75d56841958.jpg (640x960, 88K)

Nope!

Why do admins mark /ptg/fags anyway?
t. /impure/

hot

The best tracker HD-Bits is recruiting on MAM guys. Good luck!!!

gg

Any other anons out there /pure/ and /set4lyf/ ?

It feelsgoodman knowing I'll never get treebanned on any of my accounts baka

this is bait

Kinda offtopic but what's the difference between MAM and TIK?

i'm not fucking your tik lol

Just to confirm. A seedbox if you care about private trackers and a VPN if you only use public trackers. Is this correct?

>seedbox
Not needed if you have more than 5Mbit up. Spend the money on storage instead. Having 20+TB means you care about private trackers.

VPN is really only needed for public if you're snatching recent Hollywood/HBO releases. And you can grab shit off rutracker all day long and never see a DMCA.

From which country should I rent a VPS for VPN?

After 13,000 releases and 10 years preing TV, you would have thought Dimension would be a secure group.
After all, the group only has 6 members.
The problem is that it only takes one member to leak some info and the group is kinda fucked.
Even more surprising is when you have TWO affils on a new box both with members leaking site info in a
bid to make some cash.
As the scene has fewer and fewer active release groups, it seems a few desperate idiots have decided to
start selling axx for
Lets introduce them both on EFNet:
DIMENSION:
HardWere is nomore@2001:9b0:14:2008:250:56ff:fe82:70a7 * beer
HardWere using efnet.portlane.se Portlane EFnet Server (IPv4, IPv6 SSL)
hardwere End of /WHOIS list.
EVOLVE:
meolessi is [email protected] * kaleyanka
meolessi using efnet.port80.se MARK MY WORDS!
meolessi End of /WHOIS list.

Hardwere is a well known supplier. He pays for all the boxes that Dimension pre on and basically likes to
suck a cock or two to get ahead. His price for a slot on his newest box: 800 EUR per month.
Meolessi is a little lower down the food chain. He is a founding member of the curry group JUGGA and also
a member of EVOLVE. His price for a slot on PF: 500 EUR per month or 4000 EUR for a permanent leech.
Meolessi is also partial to polishing a cock or two especially if that cock is hardweres.
Now, we dont know whether these two insecure lamers know that the other is offering axx for cash, but it
seems more than likely. Given the fact that EVOLVE have established links to torrent sites like
IPTorrents, its more than likely they are uploading direct from their site predirs.
Anyway, if anyone wants to pay these guys to get on their site, heres what you will get for your
hard-earned cash:
Site Name :: PF
Site location :: .se
Site link :: 1000 Mbit
Site size :: 100TB
Site irc :: LinkNet
Site curry :: eNRAGE, JUGGA
Site affiliates :: AMIABLE - BAJSKORV - DIMENSION - EVOLVE - FoV - KILLERS - LOL - PSYCHD - REWARD
For those wondering bullshit, wheres the proof? how the fuck do you think hardwere and co. pay for their
boxes.
A LOT more info will be coming soon, so just sit back and smoke a doobie in the meantime :)

>BAJSKORV
Woah

disgusting leakers

That's how the scene releases reach you :)

The scene is full of pajeets. Leaking for cash is a career choice for the street shitters.

It doesn't matter user, you know it too. They have done it before and will do it again because there are no other alternative to scene, even if they want to ban DIMENSION they simply can't. Many RG like these force scene to bend their rules.

Dimension is gone since like a year ago

We would like to explain why our recent Solidshield cracks are not using any
kind of emulator, workaround or protection bypass. As it seems, crackers of
a couple of groups failed to reverse-engineer or understand this awesome
piece of work! To give a quick overview of how we managed to defeat this
protection:
* Created a set of tools which decompiled the solidshield vm into a set of
raw x86 programs (including all stolen functions)
* Stripped all calls to TAGES from those functions and compiled them into
x86 blocks (with relocation info included).
* Created our own "dvm.dll" library, which decrypts those precompiled and
fully reversed stolen functions (they are added as overlay data in the dll),
moves them to alloced buffers, fixes relocations and adds E9 jmps from all
of the protected modules to point to them.
That's it! Was it really so hard to check this? We had some mild respect
to your crackers, but hey - it's all gone now.

stop spamming this garbage

The SKIDROW release uses a loader, which is not allowed by any scene rule,
an issue that was already covered in an earlier nfo.

SKIDROW, pressured by this, decided to argue by spreading irrelevant,
speculative, and unfactual information about our work. We didn't know whether
to laugh or to cry at this latest round of misinformation. One thing that
makes us smile, is that the more they try to explain, the more they reveal
themselves to understand little or nothing about Securom, or indeed any of
the other copy protections mentioned. It also reveals that while they have
permission to use an old group name, and are using the word 'scene' a lot,
they are quite new to it, and understand little of what it is about.

For those who have not read the propaganda, here is a short summary of the
main points. According to SKIDROW:
- RELOADED cracks are bad, because SKIDROW does not understand how they work.
- SKIDROW cracks are good, because they do not know how to do it any better.
- End users, who are not contributing anything to the scene, do not
understand any of this anyhow, and do not care if they use good cracks or
bad ones.
- Conclusion: we're allowed to do whatever the hell we want, including bad
cracks.

To SKIDROW:

As you say we are not living in the year 2000 anymore. But there are at least
three groups who are able to crack Securom in a proper way. Just because it
is too hard for you does not make it acceptable to ignore rules, and start
using loaders for this protection.

We are not really sure why you would go off-topic and bring in examples of
all other copy protections in your nfo. Well actually, we do: you're hoping
that people will get distracted and buy it. But it does leave you with a
bunch of claims that you are not able to prove technically.
Especially when you start talking about copy protections such as Solidshield,
for which you have never demonstrated any ability to crack. The issue that
we were talking about is Securom. Basically everything you say in your nfo
is a complete fabrication, it is without proof, and although we should not
have to defend ourselves against mud slingers such as yourselves, we will
address some of the lies below.