What are Jow Forums's opinions on Vaio?

What are Jow Forums's opinions on Vaio?

Attached: sx14.jpg (468x300, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scan.co.uk/products/14-vaio-sx14-black-fhd-ips-i5-8265u-8gb-lpddr3-256gb-nvme-ssd-intel-uhd-graphics-620-usb-31-win10
artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-steve-jobs-learned-bauhaus
matcha-tea.com/lifestyle/where-it-all-came-from-steve-jobs-and-japanese-aesthetics
theverge.com/2014/2/5/5380832/sony-vaio-apple-os-x-steve-jobs-meeting-report
br.vaio.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simply the worst

Old Vaio: amazing hardware on high-end models, crap software support
New Vaio: what the fuck were they thinking with that battery

Just Sony trying to clone Apple's esthetics using Windows licenses, but with poor hardware results.

Honestly, their quality is just as bad as Apple's, only that Vaio uses Windows, therefore they don't have the gift of an iToddler customer base.

Imagine, for a moment, a company so far up their ass that they over price their hardware to the point that it makes Apple look economy class.

aesthetic

Attached: 1547799972178.jpg (4912x2760, 1.51M)

>scan.co.uk/products/14-vaio-sx14-black-fhd-ips-i5-8265u-8gb-lpddr3-256gb-nvme-ssd-intel-uhd-graphics-620-usb-31-win10

I see.

>Expecting better from Sony

>Just Sony trying to clone Apple's esthetics
genius if bait, literally brain dead if not.
artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-steve-jobs-learned-bauhaus
matcha-tea.com/lifestyle/where-it-all-came-from-steve-jobs-and-japanese-aesthetics
theverge.com/2014/2/5/5380832/sony-vaio-apple-os-x-steve-jobs-meeting-report

I haven't used a Z in years but I liked it at the time.

>a company so far up their ass that they over price their hardware to the point that it makes Apple look economy class.

Microsoft?

Attached: 1554449527445.png (1068x479, 206K)

Attached: 1542884284227.png (1076x354, 81K)

I was a fan, owned quite a few over the years. Their stuff was so damn pretty, and I liked all the special desktop wallpapers that shipped with their machines.

Attached: My-Vaios.jpg (3126x1200, 1.53M)

My first VAIO, loved this thing.

Attached: r505.png (1024x768, 1.56M)

...had its little brother too.

Attached: DSC05074.jpg (1536x1536, 461K)

>microsoft
>soft
The Surface line is like concept for other manufacturers to learn from, it was never meant to be a real brand.
But because normalfags are dumb as shits they see it as the flagships from PC side.
Biggest example is the Surface Laptop, it's literally a $1000 laptop with 4GB of ram Microsoft made for Windows S(tudent) launch and now it's the Macbook Air of Windows.

>The Surface line is like concept for other manufacturers to learn from,
holy shit what a dumb fucking COPE.
>6 generations of surface pro alone
>still la concept
it's literally microsoft being a more overpriced apple

does it still exist?

both have great design with many external influences

the best part about VAIO is all in the name; the built-in I/O features always stood out from the pack, if only Apple stuck with the personality card shit after Jobs came back and started his war against I/O and expandability in professional systems

Here is manufactured by the worst tech industry that this shithole country ever saw

br.vaio.com/

........dead?

>the best part about VAIO is all in the name
VAIO's were great because of their industrial design aesthetic

the design was great but if that's all you care about you're just a hipster

>if that's all you
not all, but the VAIO products were famous because of their industrial design language. as seen here: they had great options for expanding the capabilities of their devices.

>concept can't evolve
Okay.
>it's literally microsoft being a more overpriced apple
And guess what? You don't need to buy from Microsoft be because there are a dozen of totally not Surface Pros from different brands for you to choose from.

>backpedaling
ok

rootkit botnet

we don't disagree and I am jumping the shitposting gun
there's all kinds of nice looking stuff but against all of the nice looking stuff VAIOs always are differentiated by all of those weird gimmicks and kickass onboard I/O, too bad finding drivers for it all is kind of a bitch nowadays

lenovo thinkpads

Your opinion died?

Low end are shit. Locked boot loader, impossible to install windows 10.
High end I don't know.
Good for linux. Nice design.

WH OMEGALUL ?