¿Why are you so abrasive?

I am experienced in online discussion. But when I come here, I learn anything. I understand what you say, it's clear and simple, but I don't see any point.
I only see replies meant to mock people, replies meant to reply without discussing anything. People shilling anything they can, people ignoring each other arguments, people being mean and trying to bring each other down on purspose.
Consensus is never reached, concessions are never made.
¿Is this what technology is about? ¿Do you act like this when you are with other people?

Attached: 1547356683520.jpg (800x450, 42K)

A thread died for this

fuck you cuckboi

First off, your Mexican is showing, Pedro. Why do you need to use Mexican question marks to start your questions?

Secondly, this isn't restricted to Jow Forums; it's the entire website.

based

I don't reply to this.
Ok. It's the entire website.
That is not a valid justification.
What die in ourselves every time we argue pointlessly?

learn to english jackass

Because I don't let some FBI hired cattle tell me how to act online
Boohoo empathy they say. Better alive the dead from being the pussy who surrendered his rights I say

Because people on Jow Forums are either trolls or don't know what they're talking about.

Why not both?

It's all about getting a tougher skin because Jow Forums reflects the worst in humanity, which isn't uncommon offline. You'll have to deal with many retards like yourself offline, so why not practice online?

There's a point to only mock people, to discuss for the sake of the discussion itself, not for the meaning, to shill, to ignore, to be mean and to bring down whoever on the other side of the monitor down. And there's no point.
Why do you care? that's the nature of this site. That's how people wanna act. It's the release, the fact of being an anonymous son of a bitch which makes Jow Forums technology an serisously stupid parody of thechnology. It's the way the things are.

>mexican
The absolute state of burgers.

>Starting your questions with upside down question marks
The absolute state of wall hoppers

This website has been hijacked by crypto-leftist edgelords who think they're rebellious by spewing vitriol for the sake of vitriol, despite being hidden behind the safety and comfort of anonymity.
It's tiring to see people use the same old "I just want to express myself" excuse; no, you're not expressing yourself to people, you're expressing what others want to see. There's no point in denying it, you're not the rebellious, intellectual mastermind you want others to see yourself as, you're just another user on this godforsaken hellhole.
I support freedom of speech and your right to say what you want, but I'll be damned if I don't reap the benefits of my free speech too.

>you are speaking English, you must be either Australian or Indian

>Bitter about Jow Forums's rule banning Jow Forumstalk outside of Jow Forums

>Thinks English uses upside down question marks

As you can see, Jow Forums has a wide-ranging spectrum of autistic retards.

Consider how these people survive, think about it for a second.

>Jow Forums reflects the worst in humanity
Nah
As shit as it is, Jow Forums at least hides your face and interests, which is already an absolutely massive protection against subhuman retardation.
Biggest retards will not argue, they will insult the way you look.

Attached: 1556485217616.png (540x467, 257K)

Sometimes I wonder whether the NPC meme is fake, but when faced with people so unable to grasp abstract concepts and implications, I get proven wrong once again.

>crypto-leftist edgelords
You have to be genuinely, actually retarded to call the edgelords "crypto-leftist".

>As shit as it is, Jow Forums at least hides your face and interests
>Hides your interests
>You shitpost on a board that reflects your interests
The utter state of zoomers

This because he is actually retarded

I say this because actual leftists demonstrate the same attitude of pseudo-rebelliousness as the shitposters of Jow Forums.

So do right-wingers

>they may be spewing exclusively far-right vitriol, but they're actually leftists because uuh they don't bash innocents on the streets

Far-right vitriol? That's not exactly the vitriol I'm talking about. It's just the general attitude of 1-up'ing each other on insults rather than maintaining an on-topic discussion.
The comparison to leftists is there to highlight how much shitposters pretend to be rebellious simply by posting pointless edge for the sake of it, much like how leftists constantly make themselves out to be going against the establishment when they're the ones in power.
There seems to be a correlation with how fast a board is and how quickly threads get derailed, much like a group of male friends before a female joins, then it becomes a race for attention and of punching to the bottom.

>You shitpost on a board that reflects your interests
Nigger, Jow Forums is like a billion of interests merged together into one melting pot of false autism.
There are programmers, engineers, gadget retards, tech support retards, paranoid schizos, memers who just hate some company, vidya rig builders and many others.
And that's just one board on a website where crossboarding is common.

If Jow Forums was like RL, you'd have your futa thread posts connected to your posts on Jow Forums.
You couldn't make an argument without getting a reply like
>AMDfags confirmed for footfags

>much like how leftists constantly make themselves out to be going against the establishment when they're the ones in power
Are you one of those genuinely subhuman trash """people""" who think that Trump is a leftist?

Trump is awfully friendly to jews, I'd call him a leftist 10 years ago but not nowadays.

>AMDfags confirmed for footfags
B-but they are

>
>Thinking supporting the Jews 10 years ago was a leftist thing
Now THAT is what I call retarded