Google Authenticator

Trust it?

What about authy? Tho it backs up to their servers... maybe thats a bad thing?...

Attached: 87D83FFB-317A-4552-B9A4-1A6F125915C7.jpg (820x1024, 197K)

The face is too plasticy for me

I use lastpass auth bc it backs up to my lastpass account :)))

>it backs up to their serves
I seriously hope you're not letting it have internet access, right?
Anyway there's the old version on F-Droid, but a better choice might be andOTP

>looking at face
user...

If your phone doesn’t get internet access ever theres a chance the time desync enough that it has authentication issues

it's called grease you retard

i'd join her army if you know what i mean

knees too sharp too u faggot

>3dpd

her elbows are way too pointy for me desu

I use my phone for other things than TOTP apps you mong, of course my phone has internet access

What I am saying is, if your TOTP device has no internet, eventually it may desync enough that you have to connect it to NTP to sync

Yeah but you don't need to allow the app to make arbitrary connections. Your phone will have its own ntp daemon, and then the app can read the system time and generate its tokens without ever having network access.

Does she give titty fucks?

3D PIG. DISGUSTING

You're about one inch from killing yourself because you'll realize that you will never ever pass as a woman.

get your testosterone checked

Attached: 15156165446.png (500x497, 276K)

This woman's existence was not approved by the Ethics Department. Lodging a complaint.

what is she reading?

I'd have intercourse with her if you know what I mean

Why not use Aegis?

"Crush"?

google authenticator doesn't backup at least not for the user, maybe for data collection

you can use keepassxc for TOTP authentication storage, if your scared of net-bots

This is model Caroline Vreeland and she's already been BLACKED

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x810, 88K)

hot

Take it back

Attached: 1527536975556.jpg (640x480, 26K)

built for BBC

it's called 20 pounds of make-up you stupid little faggot

>Her

Just fucking use FreeOTP

Who's looking at her face? Seriously wtf.

I'd thrust my authenticator in her google if you know what i mean

i literally got onto a plane to cancun with her once. was about to strike up conversation with "holy shit. i know you. people are sharing pictures of you on the internet" and i could've weaseled my way into her group, but i was fucking gay that day. later saw her post modeling photos from cancun she obviously went for a shoot.

it was a like a totally empty plane too. tuesday afternoon or something like that.

it's cum from L'Oréal paris

L O N D O N