Suggest gaming tower under ~$1,100

Looking to play flight sims, X Plane 11, DCS, and the upcoming Microsoft Flight

dunno much about computers. Current is a Lenovo from 8 years ago and it struggles playing CSGO.

I like American brands like Dell, HP, Gateway, etc but not Macintosh, I'm an old boomer if you couldn't tell. K and THanks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

give it up, Akbar.

I'm excited about the new Microsoft Flight Simulator that is coming out too.

Since its the newest game, just look at the minimum recommended specs and go from there.

2700x, rx 580 8gb, Seasonic 550W bronze/gold/silver/copper/adamantinium. ... whatever you can buy.
asrock master sli x470
ram, check supported kits from asrock site.
sammy ssd, I prefer pro
hdd.
that's it.

DCS runs like shit, desu. It's still mosty single threaded (aside from stuff like an audio thread, as are most flight sims I believe), so single core clock is pretty much all that matters, which means Intel. Seriously, getting a Ryzen for a flight sim build is fucking retarded. These games are heavily CPU bottlenecked.

As for GPU, I'd say 1070 at a minimum. If you want VR (HIGHLY recommend), get the best you can. I use a 1070 and it's playable but wish I had a 2080 at least, cause I have to sacrifice a lot of settings. Even a 2080ti can't max out the game in VR, lol.

You can't skimp out on hardware for simulation. You will regret not spending more on better equipment.

Or SkyKing 2

I7-7700k, or i5-7600k at over 5+ghz
This ram F4-4800C18D-16GTRS
a motherboard
an ssd
an HDD
360mm, or 420mm close loop that can handle a 5ghz cpu
whatever you gtx 1070, or whatever
And a 800+watt PSU, or whatever can handle the oc
Might still be over your budget though, because of cooling + PSU + lowest absolute latency ram

Should be able to find a laptop with a 1070 for that budget if you keep scanning eBay, gaymen laptops are finally decent these days with ram prices and gpu prices for desktops being so pricey

>Intel
Eww gross. I get the man needs Single-Core, but the security flaws and the fact that clock speed is getting neutered hard is not worth getting Intel anymore.

Even if you take into account the security updates, an 8700k will have better performance than a 2700X, and if the leaks are true, better than a 3700X too.

You don't get it. The man needs single core speed for a dedicated box, and plays old flight Sims. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't care about some security exploit that chances are won't ever happen to him.

>These games are heavily CPU bottlenecked.
>You can't skimp out on hardware for simulation.

This.
Get the best hardware you can and especially don't skimp on the CPU.
If you get a mediocre CPU it's going severely limit you no matter what GPU you buy.

Depends if he's smart about it.
>better gaymen performance
ftfy.
To sort any and all further questions and to make sure I'm properly disregarded, yes, I'm an AyyMDrone, and I'm okay with that. I'd rather be on team red, after Intel had screwed me over time and time again, with issues a-plenty, and with my new Ryzen Chip, it's been kicking ass and taking names.

>yes, I'm an AyyMDrone
user. You're a dipshit.

what are some good flight emulation games?

>emulation games
None
What you want are study Sims like
>falcon BMS.

what do you think about flightgear?

Great, fantastic even, considering it's free. You can do much better if you're willing to fork over some shekels though.

Not waiting literally days for zen 2

Its okay, but way to finicky for me.
Sometimes it works, and other times it doesn't.

>not waiting for Zen 3

>Not waiting for the singularity

The i7 8700K is the same price with +50% more cores, retard

I don’t believe zen 3 is in the works or even been announced yet

Train like the real fucking pilots that fly real Boeingz, buy le crapplel ipad.

Attached: when i take my mask off...png (629x1173, 131K)