When will Intel's domination come to an end? It's like AMD isn't even trying anymore

When will Intel's domination come to an end? It's like AMD isn't even trying anymore.

> techradar.com/news/intel-ice-lake-performance-leaks-out-showing-up-amd-ryzen

Attached: Capture.png (636x600, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/13771/amd-ces-2019-ryzen-mobile-3000-series-launched
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMEMBER INTELBROS, 40% BETTER IPC

Attached: 1560228829446.png (519x543, 151K)

Reminder that Ryzen mobile 3000 is built on Zen+ not Zen 2.

Is a tittyflop good numbers for an igpu?

this, cope lake 10nm needed to outperform old 14nm+

just sold 50k intel stock

How many times does this get posted, and why do you never respond when somebody mentions you're comparing 10nm laptop cpus to 12nm rebrandeon laptop APU's

give me 10nm Athena / Ice Lake vs 7nm Ryzen 2 or bust

>mobile shits
>desktop maybe out when Zen 3/4 is coming out
its fucking nothing

Attached: 1535022775794.jpg (900x1152, 237K)

buy high sell low

"leaks"

i was waiting on buying a new notebook on zen2 and now you tell me i have to keep waiting (tm)?
same old amd it seems..

If you'd only read the news you wouldn't have to get it months later from random posts here.
anandtech.com/show/13771/amd-ces-2019-ryzen-mobile-3000-series-launched

Picasso has been known about since Raven Ridge launched. For the life of me I can't figure out why anyone was a big enough shit eating retard to believe AdoredTV. Heres another bit of info too. The 7nm APU coming in 2020, when it was always scheduled to launch, its called Renoir, and info on it appeared in drivers a very long time ago. Its still a Vega based IGP, not Navi.

We are allowed to witness right now maybe the finest hour of the Intel Media Outreach department.

Attached: the 800 pound gorilla shat the bed.jpg (1290x1186, 258K)

There will be new predator with desktop zen2 and navi.

Attached: now he's angry and everyone is getting nervous.jpg (952x1482, 491K)

Remember, user. Between a writer and a prostitute only the prostitute has a shred of honor.

>"Leaks"

Attached: Jim_Parsons_at_PaleyFest_2013.jpg (1067x1600, 1.2M)

What's with all the adoredtv hate on this site?

>why do people hate a con man who spread nothing but bullshit and lies about a highly anticipated product line
Gee, sure is hard to figure out.

go fuck yourself op

Attached: Screenshot_20190619_233232.png (1075x772, 328K)

ah yeah the infamous 3.7ghz that was on par with a 4.5ghz ryzen 3700x

and people actually believes this shit regardless that intel not only managed to give 43% more ipc at 3.7ghz but it will go up to 84% at similar clocks to ryzen 3700x

The man's reporting leaks and repeatedly says they are leaks. He never states anything as certainty and does some well educated speculation.
Your just salty cause you fooled yourself one to many times into believing is leaks as anything more than leaks

Except he never had any leaks. Literally never. He was making shit up the entire time while accepting Patreon money from unsuspecting normie retards and kids.
Unlike you, I actually read the news. I knew about Picasso. I knew that Navi was never launching at CES because AMD hadn't even produced a complete test card yet, they hadn't sent a single sample to any partners, and I knew that because those parts show up in shipping manifests, and that gets reported.
Sad little retards like you are the only ones who get fooled. Its just unfortunate that you dumb little kids shit up the entire board as a result.
APUs come after CPUs. That release cadence was never going to change.
Summit Ridge came before Raven Ridge.
Pinnacle Ridge came before Piacasso.

The only person who tried to convince you children otherwise was AdoredTV. And this user: is clearly one of his victims

>t. brian

>buying intel in current year

Attached: 1555729308068.png (1900x900, 19K)

>techradar wants $52 a year for tabloid rumors and marketing articles
Pfffff

test

>disables mitigations

Your graph should be renamed to "Number of KNOWN hardware security vulnerabilities"

Blame it on Microsoft, some people are reporting that they don't get better performance with the update unless they reinstall the OS.

this is what the element picker in UBO is for

linux doesn't have this problem

When AMD open R&D facility in Israel

STREAMING IS ANTISEMITIC

>spread nothing but bullshit and lies
So Intel?

>Between a writer and a prostitute only the prostitute has a shred of honor.
brainlet here, explain this to me pls.

Attached: 1555964958524.png (699x920, 239K)

Is it weird that I'm literally half blind and could tell which one looked the best and was the "slow" option even in the shitty 720p youtube window?
I don't watch streams or do high end gaming, but with a little attention the difference is discernible.

I think they messed up or misunderstood something badly with that video, but I can't exactly tell what.

A writer will fuck a thousand people for pennies on the dollar.
The whore at least demands fair pay.

how does the performance of amd today compare to pentium 4

per core

Have they fixed their hardware vulnerabilities: Meltdown, Spectre? I know nothing about this shit, it's just the patches hijacked the perfomance of the intel procs so much i will not buy them if the shit is not repaired.

AMD single thread is at skylake level as of now, Intel is back to core2duo single thread because of security issues.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""leaked"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Just disable jewscript

>14