Am i fuckign retarded or is there no accesible to way to contact google...

Am i fuckign retarded or is there no accesible to way to contact google? don't they have a customer service phone number or chat?

Attached: file.png (1604x802, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

about.google/intl/en/locations/?region=north-america&office=mountain-view
support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/pre_chat_survey?cfnti=escalationflow.chat&cft=1
support.google.com/accounts/answer/185834?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Open a Google drive document and type "requesting technical support". A chat box will open.

your a fucking retard
about.google/intl/en/locations/?region=north-america&office=mountain-view

This doesn't mean that they offer support.

all you have to do is give a speech to Congress about the problem you're having and how there oughta be a law and shit. someone will contact you before the end of the day to fix your issue.

I'm not american.

I'm easily in contact. Not sure of your issue.

what kind of support do you need?

You are correct

Let's say you can't login to your Google account.

He most likely needs mental health support.

I'm trying to find some magic code that i was never sent so i can change the google account in a phone for another.

I can't even find how to prompt them sending me the message, it's not the same as my google account password since i can only input numbers.

>Can't log into your account
>Doesn't notice the "Forget password" link

so you dont want to give theme your phone number thats the issue?

>he wants to make direct contact with the botnet

Attached: 1422155579040.jpg (1024x768, 39K)

I need the fucking botnet to send me a message so i can use the shit i already paid for. How the fuck does this make sense anyway? Don't i own the fucking phone?

Wtf are you talking about? What magic code?? Do you want one account for your phone and one for your pc??
And yor old account passwd is symbols/chars/numbers..
And now they use only numbers??!

if you need to talk to Google, they will contact you

I got a new phone so i'm giving my old one to my brother. He already has a google account with all his youtube history and other shit so i want to log my google account (also i use my google stuff for work so i'd prefer to only have account access in my devices) out of that phone but when i try it i asks me for my "g-code" and i can only input numbers, it's not the same as my usual google password.

I already checked all my messages and mails from google and i don't have the code, and i can't make them send it to me since i can't talk with them.

Give me back my phone, Tyrone. It's not like Google will let you use 1 device on 1 account to unlock a different device locked to another account. Just give them your phone number and let them text you that magic code you want.

i need to go now..
Try google tech support forum or even dev support..

Yes

i hate google

You have to get hired and then you can file a bug.

>contacting google
hahahahaha fucking plebeian, you need at LEAST 100 million dollars of wealth to even look at a google manager. go BACK to your shithole!

Doesn't Google have some extremely complicated methods of verifying your identity that doesn't always work?

but he forgot his email address too

they're not available now (have to wait until morning), but here's the link for live chat support for android dev (they *might* be able to direct you to someone who can help you):
support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/pre_chat_survey?cfnti=escalationflow.chat&cft=1

What do you need son? I'll put you in touch with the right guys.

Attached: Google employee.png (354x553, 161K)

>What do you need son?
I want to get into the Google AI Residency Program. That's all.

You can get fucked. They only offer support for high-value AdWords clients and people who have contacts inside Google.

You need to shoot, ok? Not contact them

>basically an intern
>thinks he's a bigshot director
The absolute state of researchers

there hasn't been any human employee at google for a while now

Can you refer me into Google?

Same thing with Yahoo
>knows account password and login
>when I log in it says it needs to verify it’s me
>sends a recovery email to an old email that doesn’t even exist anymore
I cannot find a number/email to contact, only shitty FAQs which just send me in circles. I don’t even need it anymore, but fucking hell.

I had a problem like that with my youtube account. Somehow it thought I filled out the mobile phone info when I didn't. Basically, a macro key was fired and since it can't message some random shit that was macro'd in I can never get back into the account. I don't even have a phone anymore let along a fucking mobile.

Also, EVERY fucking website wants my mobile number and keeps asking EVERY time I log in. Fucking hell.

Attached: Scream.gif (498x280, 495K)

Yeah, that shit is well...shit. One time back in the day, someone tried to brute force my email and probably 1,000s of other people's emails at the same time. Hotmail wouldn't let me in until I'd given them the past FIVE passwords I'd used. There were other ways to verify, but I didn't apply to those since I didn't give them an alt email or phone number since the account was made in 2002 when shit like that wasn't asked for. Luckily, I got in and everything was fine. I just happened to have all old passwords.

Attached: 1556736249281.jpg (960x960, 92K)

When I had issues with YouTube I had to use Twitter to get anything done. YouTube is a faceless monolith.

Actually, it's just more difficult for poorfags who don't pay for Google One.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 Google One.png (1920x944, 284K)

>factory reset

Yeah it's hard, If google can't make it 99% automated they want nothing to do with it. My mother had her entire google account removed one day for no reason why. We finally got in touch with them via twitter of all things... So try there?

I'm not sure about the term "g-code" specifically, but it sounds like you had set up 2-factor and now you no longer have access to your phone. This support article might help you:
support.google.com/accounts/answer/185834?hl=en

Thank you for contacting Google Support!

Yes it is extremely hard to contact google unless you are earning them hundreds of thousands. On the other hand I kind of understand why, with such a large userbase they could probably hire every single support rep in the world and still not keep up with the ticket backlog, if they made the support system freely available.