Sorry...

>Sorry, your post from five years ago has been detected as hate speech and you have been permanently banned from accessing your wallet, as well as every from Libra partner platform. It's funds will be donated to charities that fight extremism on the internet effective immediately.

Attached: 190618091058-facebook-libra-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 28K)

just dont be racist? really how hard can it be.

>amerifats constantly crying about China's social credit system
>make one wrong post on social media and your life is ruined
OHHHHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

everyone is racist, they just don't know it

>more Jow Forumstard outrage threads

>user imagines things in his head
>thinks they are real
average europoor education

Type 'white people' on twitter

BTFO TERF

The problem is that who is defining what constitutes as racism? If we're giving companies the ability to take money from us based on whether they think something we said was offensive, it can really only get worse from there.

Your social media is linked to someone that is linked to someone that is a racist, so enjoy losing your everything.

My dad is constantly posting extreme left-wing garbage on facebook, and he kept saying censorship wasn't a problem.
Then he posted trump in a KKK hood, and he got banned for hatespeech for a week.
He's done a 180 on his censorship stance since.
Lol.
Since things have heated up, lots of his posts get deleted, and he kind of freaks out about it.

twitter is for degenerates anyways
that's fair
op was clearly talking about something about directly punishing people for hate speech, not "I got zucced by being the friend of a friend of a friend of a white person who everyone thinks is a Nazi."

Well yes. But given that many companies thought GGautoblocker was a good idea, i can see similar shit happening here.

>These companies aren't banning hate speech, they're banning speech you hate
Who do you trust to censor you?

first thing i thought of when i heard about liber lol.

bitcoin alone remains the only true cryptocurrency.

There's literally nothing wrong with companies banning speech they don't like. If you disagree, then simply start your own company and outcompete them.

so the adl

>pol
>tard
found the dicsord tranny

im pretty sure that's theft

Only a mutt could write such stupidity.

Pretty fucking hard, nigger.

fpbp

lmao @ assmad Jow Forumstards

Attached: clucking.jpg (500x500, 65K)

It's easy to abide by the current standards of racism(just don't say the N world lol) but who's to say you won't be retroactively judged by future standards of racism and get banned for saying innocuous shit like spic, chink, etc?

You can't steal from nazis since nazis aren't people

Wow it's almost as if what I keep telling people is coming true. When your entire history is available, everything you have said will be picked through and cherrypicked to frame you for anything.

Correction, don't be white.

Just look at the current state of leftist politicians being attacked for their opinions in the 80s and 90s that are unacceptable today

this.

>extremism has become so normal that actually being a centrist is seen as an act so radical that nobody will entertain the idea of it

This. You can be as racist and sexist as you want on Twitter as long as you aren't white.

We meed more awakenings

Ass is a degratory term, which falls under hatespeech

Ummm... Sweaty, where have you been? Didn't you know that everything is racist?
For example, computers are racist, because whites intentionally makes them more complicated, so blacks wouldn't learn to use them and get better jobs.

Attached: kinky-kora-sex-positive-anita-sarkeesian-08.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Godamn this thread is swell

Attached: bbb.jpg (310x233, 24K)

I don't know, nigger.

how about companies that are explicitly granted special status as public forums, so they canโ€™t be prosecuted for content? then they act as editors for what is allowed?

bump

...............just don't buy into their currency?

Eventually they'll try to bully every supermarket and retaurant chain to use it exclusively, and then they'll deplatform everybody they don't like.
It's extremely dangerous.

Even to the exclusion of fiat currencies? And you think governments will allow that?

Absolutely. The US government is pretty much completely owned by these same kikes through campaign donations and other various connections.
The current US political establishment is the enemy of their citizens and a danger to the rest of the world too. Everybody else will have to eventualyl stop using it because the abuses are clearly going to be out of control.
Lots of up and coming tech and new companies will emerge in the next few years outside of the US because of this shit.

PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and others are their partners. Good luck.

just trying to be funny

Attached: ziggy and niggy.jpg (794x794, 90K)

Inapplicable legally in my country and I have no social media since 2012.

TRUTH

Cash will be outlawed by 2025.

You'll be labeled a terrorist and pedo if you try to pay cash then.

>just don't say the N world
But the N word mean different thing in different countries.
In russia, it's polite to refer to people of African decedents as Niggero.

The N word TODAY is simply posting the news. Like people exposing Pinterest.

/thread

NIGGER

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>Niggero
>้€ƒใ’ใ‚ (ni-ge-ro), v. to run away
hmmm.jpg