Anyone here planning on going RTX Super. Seven hundred and ninety nine US dollars is fair right?

Anyone here planning on going RTX Super. Seven hundred and ninety nine US dollars is fair right?

Attached: RTX Super.png (879x692, 239K)

I probably will, I'm a dumb fuck with too much money and nothing going on in my life

Price is always relative. Worth will be dependent on income and situation.

That said PC hardware is a dirt cheap hobby. I’d buy one, but going from a 2080 to a 2080 super is just super dumb.

Rumor mill trash is taken as fact now?

>That said PC hardware is a dirt cheap hobby
it really is. having to maintain my car a year or two costs more than a ultra high end desktop, and I use my desktop way more.

Waiting until 2020 for Intel as a third player. Might just get a console, or shit oc for emulators desu. Games aren't really enticing me to build a new PC anymore.

AAA gaming is a wasteland in 2019, there are tons of good games but none require much of a system anymore

If they drop the price, sure.
If not, fuck them, another tear with a 980ti.

what the hell is the difference?

super is a gimped 2080ti. 11GB vram instead of 8.

With taxes and markup it's prolly double that

JUST BUY A MIDRANGE 2060 SUPER FOR $429 GOYIM, WHAT ARE YOU AN ANTISEMITE?
>$349 for 2060 6GB
>$58.167 per GB of VRAM
>theoretical 2060 8GB would thus cost ~$465
WOW THE 2060 SUPER IS A BARGAIN AT $429! OY VEY, WHAT A STEAL, GOYIM!

Or hear me out. You could buy an AMD GPU, and do nothing, but play games without features turned on, and absolutely nothing else, because and doesn't have cuda.

I'll probably upgrade my 1070 to a 2080 super depending on benchmarks and how prices turn out in canada

Considering the 5700 is better than the regular 2060 for roughly the same price, why wouldn't you get it? RTX is a meme anyway

how far away are we from "chiplet" based gpu's? is that even possible?

Attached: 1528385922440.jpg (400x426, 19K)

Not worth it with GPUs unlike CPUs.

Its simple, tell nvidia to fuck off and dont buy new cards.
>I dont want AMD
then buy used cards.
$450 for entry level is fucked up and price will keep increasing till it hits $1000 for entry level.

>having to maintain my car a year or two costs more than a ultra high end desktop

>not buying a Toyota.

>429$ for a fucking 2060
>"But it's the same performance as the 2070"
Jewvidia, this is not how technology is suppose to work.

Because if you do anything other than play games, AMD cards are fucking useless without cuda. And the RT cores give a nice boost in 3d rendering speeds.

okay shill

this makes no sense, what is nvidia thinking?

I bought a 2080ti two weeks ago

Attached: 7EC2EFDB-5562-4971-8D82-88FFCE8710BA.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>it's better I swear just don't do anything but gaym with some features turned off
The limped dick amdfag, everyone.
Always a fucking transexual double nigger.

>RTX
>"""Feature"""
you spelled gimmick wrong

A gimmick can be a feature, friend

Cuda isn't a gimmick, and now and doesn't have a 1:1 alternative that is just as good, or widespread, and you'll never be a real woman no matter how many times you slice, and tuck your dick you mentally ill sexual deviant.

I might never be a real woman but most real women can't suck cock like professional sluts.

No shit, a gimmick is an unecessary or overhyped feature dumbass

Cuda is all well and good but I have no use for it, so why should I give a fuck. Also you seem to actually be obsessed with trannies, it's not healthy. You may be projecting, you may want to get help before you decide to chop off your cock. Just my two cents

>doesn’t know what a gimmick is

Attached: 8D760779-2874-429D-A513-FFDFF5CCA414.jpg (475x180, 12K)

>but I have no use for it,
Because you belong in budget /v/ not Jow Forums.

No you're the faggot, and you won't stop being one. Go to church, and cure the devil out of you.

>no 2080 Ti Super
gay

They don't want anything better than the titan right now

We're not ready for Nvidia's final form yet.

>Nvidia's final form yet.
That would be finally btfo of Intel by producing good cpus without dozens of vulnerabilities.