Attached: rtx super.png (790x413, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1080-Ti-vs-Nvidia-RTX-2080/3918vs4026
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Super editions and Founder editions

Is this an joke

>an joke

Yeah, is it an funny haha?

The of fuck do you not into understanding?

>$430 for a midrange card

Attached: 1547967684289.png (645x773, 11K)

absolute state of rtx 2060 super

how many years am i going to have to wait until I can buy a quality gpu for 200 dollars? I can keep using my 1050ti for a year or so but this is getting exhausting.

>can keep using my 1050ti
>1050ti
>not 570
Fuck you retard its your fault for buying inferior cards

Congratulations user, you got the future you chose!

you can get a vega 56 right now for £250

There is no going back. Nvidia has secured the sheep market and they will keep paying more every year.

5700xt+10/12% faster than a 2070
2070 super 10 to 15% faster than a 2070 according to the cores

wow its like what we said was true amd was releasing a card to compete with super

is nvidia going the way of intel? hundreds of product segments just because?

wow, it's like we said you can't compete without market share without price cuts having exact same performance at best, worse in reality

seriously what the fuck is nvidia thinking
no one was going to buy this even if AMD decided to launch a graphics card as powerful as a Voodoo 2 for $400.

wtf they remind me of a certain fruit company that hikes prices every generation

it's marketing " you thought it will be THIS expensive? rejoice it's actually 5% lower, now buy it goy! aren't you happy it's this cheap?"

not him but the 570 (or 470 back when I bought the 1050ti) was considerably more expensive in my country. If I knew I would be using Linux and not just playing muh games I would have gladly bought the 470.

are they inventing new fruits?

AMD is giving you 600 dollar tier performance for a mere 449 dollars. Rev up that credit card, goy.

>those prices
What about the mid range cards?

Attached: h631a.jpg (620x354, 29K)

>believing this shit
Jow Forums never ceases to amaze me with the amount of brainlets posting here

I fucking need nvidia for CUDA in my next rig and these prices are a fucking joke

Why is OpenCV not an option?

user, midrange now starts at $420 msrp
>it's he future we chose

poorfags stuck with rx 4/570 for eternity.

>midrange cards are going to be pricier than next gen consoles

last thread it was 5700xt+7% faster than a 2070
this thread it was 5700xt+10/12% faster than a 2070
is it going to be +50% faster ten threads later? stop making shit up

Attached: verboten.jpg (280x202, 61K)

I guess we have to thank all the zoomers for this.

No, but its users are a bunch of fruits. Zing!

27 months later, finally we can buy 1080TI performance for only 150$ instead of 550$ above 1080TI price.

Attached: with jews you lose.jpg (1087x479, 138K)

not zoomers were the ones who built 1000 card crypto farms.

still not enough for 4k/60.

Amd are the niggers of silicon world. They make the most brainded decisions the moment they see some dosh. Like overpaying for ati instead of merging with nvidia. The thing that amdrones won't tell you is that amd was on life support not because of intel but because of buying ati and releasing the dumpster fire that was bulldozer.
Fuck amd niggers and fuck all amd underage fuckbois who make excuses for their shit company.

Remember when the top product was $500? What happened?

I'll wait for RDNA. It has the latest encoders and decoders. AV1 decoders allow for 720p quality in 480p filesize. Neato

>stop making shit up

im going with amd numbers user i dont give a single fuck about anything else till the reviews come up

untill then its from 10 to 15%

forget about 4k, that's so 2016, 1080p with (bad, slow) raytracing is the new meme!

you mean from 12% to 18%, right?

>unironically trying to position the 590 as a mid-range card
>slashing the prices of your 580 only two weeks ago to prepare for 5700
>thinking people would pay $550-600 for your shit when Nvidia is about to flood the market with their refreshed shit that will cover a lot of price points
They really are pathetic niggers, but even lower are the brainlets who would spend so much money on the 5700 thinking its worth it.

Attached: amdausstock.jpg (1043x906, 213K)

>australia
No one gives a shit about your pants on head retarded pricing, you mong.

Fuck you gay american, the only reason im being charge HALF A FUCKING GRAND for an rx590 is because you sided against Hitler.

Are you sure that it isn’t because you live in a desert shithole with niggers who drink gasoline and sleep in the road?

How is that different from the american midwest?

that's what the 1600 series is for

Crypt-currency boom and growing R&D/manufacturing costs of said GPUs. There's a trade war in all of it.

The market proved that it was willing to tolerate prices with the crypto-currency boom (people were still buying product for non-mining usage patterns)

>and growing R&D/manufacturing costs of said GPUs
An outright lie, especially for AMD's case. Sony and Microsoft all but picked up the R&D tab for Navi. To think otherwise is fucking delusional.

You clearly have no clue about marketing. When a similar product is priced significantly lower, the average sheep will instinctively think that the product must have some defects, otherwise why would they sell it at such a low price?
That's why you try to get into a similar ballpark with your prices but slightly lower, even if you are able to produce it for significantly less.

>they have to price it higher in order to get people to buy it
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound?

That's the reality. Deal with it.

average sheep doesn't buy $350 video cards
average sheep buys PS4.

>rtx 2060 super
>8gb vram
>429$
literally an rtx 2070 that costs 50 dollars less

depends on the sheep

nvidia happened.

>2060 still costs more than I paid for my 290 Vapor-X
This is fucking bullshit

Instead of blaming companies, blame the enablers.
PC niggers acting like they're any better than Mac Fags yet spread their asshole the widest for Intel and Nvidia.

Attached: ashuri.jpg (480x480, 159K)

>5700 xt
>10% faster than 2700
>$450

>1060 super
>even slower than a 1070
>$430

Why is this a thing?

RTX

To correct that:
1070 = 1660 Ti
1070 Ti = 2060
1080 = 2060 Super (probably)
Something between these = 2070
1080 Ti = 2070 Super (probably)

I don't know why 2070 exists now, honestly.

$429 for a mid-range card. Fuck you niggers.

Wrong.

>1080 Ti = 2070 Super (probably)
The 2080 is 5% behind the 1080Ti, only the 2080 Super will catch up.

Mfw I bought an rx480 nitro + before the crypto bubble and have no reason to upgrade

Attached: 96d85a1869c7bbc3efd32f977ae4c51243299eb4.png (377x416, 69K)

NVIVIA yields are bad hence they need to recoup their losses by introducing a new lineup to use their partially defective chips.

>2017
>Preorder 1080 Ti @ $699
>3584 Cuda cores
>11GB RAM
Guess I'll wait 3 more years before I upgrade.
Todays GPU's are expensive as fuck.

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1080-Ti-vs-Nvidia-RTX-2080/3918vs4026

This says they're basically equal with newer games preferring the 2080 and older games preferring the 1080 Ti. It lines up with basically all the other results on google as well. I don't know where you got 5% better from.

>average sheep doesn't buy $350 video cards
>average sheep buys PS4.
With the way prices are these days who's the real sheep here?

you can play everything perfectly fine with 1660 even at 1440p
market simply got overly segmented

Question: after the 570 release, which one sold more, the 1050 or the 570? Which one was cheaper? So now you have your answer. The bullshit market share meme needs to die. Nvidia isn't Intel that is incompetent and lenient, trying to push them to the edge will make amd suffers because they simply cannot compete. And if Radeon goes under, there's margin for monopoly lawsuits which I'm sure Jensen wants to avoid.

>which I'm sure Jensen wants to avoid.
hm, does it count whole GPu market or it's segments like gaming/server/integrated? RTG can't go down as long it's whole GPU market

>bought a 1050ti instead of 570 or 470
LMAO, enjoy your 30% less performing card for higher price

the thing about amd, i use amd fluid motion video for my 60fps chink cartoons.
i can't go back now.

>2015
>buy a r9 390 @330eur
>8GB VRAM
>don't even bother to OC / UV
>still firing on all cylinders 4 years later

maybe i'll get a v56 or something if it nets me significantly more frames, maybe i'll snag a cheap rx580, maybe a 1660ti. this market is completely out of whack and i'm not stepping foot in it.
AMD needs to relearn that selling inventory with fair margins is better than sitting on inventory with leather jacket margins.
IF AMD burns their fingers here trying to sip premium prices for mainstream products and IF Intels GPUs are somewhat competitive then maybe we'll get some sense back into the gpu market.
As for nvidia... retards will continue to buy their shit anyway, no matter the price.

thats why Im getting non-ref Vega for ~240 while they are clearing

>$429
>for a 60 card

these fucking kikes have gone too far

Attached: 1434661519414.png (500x500, 133K)

>he actually bought a 1050ti

fuck you faggot you're the reason prices are what they are

How much do you Americans pay for a, say 2080ti with taxes? I just checked the Finnish prices and the cheapest ones go for 1400€ or $1600 USD.

You stopped buying amd when they were the better choice.

3080ti $2000 :)

If you buy one for 1200 the tax, in my state, would be 72 dollars.

That's unfair

>6% VAT on non-essential goods
lucky cunt, that's less than my local reduced rate (grain, dairy, books =7%, else 19%)

This.
I had a look at twitch during the AMD E3 presentation and the amount of people that were 'laughing' at AMD for making price class comparisons was ridiculous.
These idiots won't buy anything from a company which doesn't have 'the best' in their lineup. To their own detriment.
I wouldn't be surprised if they buy this stuff because it's what Nvidia presents as their best value offer.

Looks like I'm keeping my r9 390 for another year

The one that's included in every gaming laptop under $1000, effectively making it "free" in the minds of the mainstream consumer. The 1050

saddly my 290X is dying. If it weren't... I would not buy a thing.

Not a midrange card

It's an x60, it's absolutely midrange.

so they buy amd.

Will next gen consoles in 2020 put downward pressure on gpu prices due to value perspective? Right now consoles can't compete, but if a $400-$500 PS5/xbone2 come out and have the fidelity of a $600 GPU alone, won't Nvidia risk losing out significantly? Gpu prices are killing PC gaming.

>I can play heavily modded Skyrim on my RX 480 perfectly fine
No the don't.

They'll do whatever earns them the most, that includes hyper segmentation and price gouging.

>GTX 950 (OC'd to basically a 2GB 960 level)
>got it for $120 a few months after it came out
>it's at the point where I'm having to play games on low which is where I draw the line (medium/high mix is fine)
>the midrange lineup this time around
I'm trying to find a good deal on something that will last awhile again, but fuck, neither of these jew companies are making it easy. Even refurb/used market for last gen is pretty pricey for what you get. I don't know what the objective here is but it sucks.

i used to play modded skyrim at 1440 60fps on a gtx 670

>AMD getting rich off console contracts and selling

>I-I'm not to blame
Don't be stupid. You can't explain company action as generosity as you did here. They do this because they find its their way to compete. They can do this because they can afford the R&D and Nvidia fans have been happily taking it up the wallet for years.
PC gaming is still comparatively expensive with much more uncertainty in terms of being able to buy the next game and feel confident it will run satisfactory.

Also the high end is looking pretty narrow right now. If we define it as Nvidia dominance.

>If we define it as Nvidia dominance.
What else is there? Besides, PC builders and gamers have been sitting on 1080p/60 for 12 years now, no other resolution stayed relevant for that long. Only in the last 2 years 1440p/144 has been gaining a lot and with it performance requirements. Nvidia realized this with the first Titan model 6 years ago. They knew they could cement the #1 spot on every benchmark, that alone is worth millions in advertising. Customers are looking at that and say "hmm, can't afford the very top end but spots 2-5 are looking pretty good" and Nvidia usually held 3 of those as well with ATI products making up the solid 60-75% range followed by the previous gen below which nobody somewhat seriously interested in higher end stuff is going to glance at.

Nvidia knows that ATI cards can't do 1440p/60+/ultra and that is what people are looking to do when they're spending 1500 on the rig alone so they started moving the needle to 1800 and give them another 3-5 years and it'll be at 2200. That's just what happens the only competitor stops competing. Customers are left with the only game in town if they want to move beyond 1080p.

Besides, the publics perception of ATI is still very much that of a poorfag company pumping out bad drivers and influencers, and sometimes hardware reviewers, are doing their best to reinforce that. Sometimes with facts, sometimes with joke-mocking or patronizing words. "Oh, you don't have 700 bucks for a GPU that makes the game look as good and run as well as you see on this stream/benchmark? Well don't worry, there is a BUDGET solution! You just have to knock down the quality A BIT and live with LOWER FRAMERATES but otherwise it's just fine! I promise!" It's not always true and there are other factors contributing but the image is clear, ATI doesn't make the top of the line.

I got my 2080ti for 1k
Uv + oc very well stays under 290watt (3x faster than a 57xt for 50 watts more) amd literally can't compete

>gamers all around the world cried
>"WOW WHAT A DEAL"

>watch youtube videos/comments about the leaks
>people think 2080 super is a 2080ti just because they supposedly use the same chip
>completely ignore the super neutered core counts
Idk if these people are just shills trying to trick people into thinking this is a good release, or if people are really just retarded.