You all just got cucked

You all just got cucked

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 1.21.27 AM.png (1134x190, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25175620
scientificamerican.com/article/mind-control-by-cell/
nhs.uk/news/lifestyle-and-exercise/mobile-phone-use-linked-to-poor-sperm-quality/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>standard 5G installation. nothing to see here.

Attached: 5g_installation_1.jpg (1950x1108, 346K)

Sunlight also damages DNA a lot.
You should never go outside :^)

Attached: 1560812851340.png (1080x710, 56K)

Yes you should also sleep with your phone and put your phonee in your pants pockeets.

>DNA damage in 4 hours
Why are modern scientists all biased?

| Who knows?...
|
|
|>
|
|
|

Retard

Post the link faggot

Gee thanks OP.

Attached: 8movrtjhe.png (746x868, 279K)

JUst read the abstract bro

>just read the abstract
The research is from 2004 and so doesn't even cover modern transmission modes, transmission power levels, or frequencies.
The research also, NOWHERE, states what frequencies/mobile radio technology they tested, and at least in the English data, doesn't even specify what phones they tested, what the background radio level was, or what the transmission strength of the phones were.
Hell I'm not even sure that SAR rating standards existed back in 2004.

So, no, OP, I won't "just read the abstract", go fuck yourself.

today we learn that cmb plays a role

doesnt matter, they were using cellphones (from 04, now they are sronger) and got cancer.
so youre cucked

Just pick better research, your anti-5G shitposting sounds like flat-earther screech

I didnt mention anything about 5g? lmao

I see an immediate problem with this. The controls are not defined. Did they just use the before samples as controls? If so that doesn't rule out simply holding SOMETHING to the side of your head for 4 hours from causing the measured damage.
Poorly defined controls are a bane to experiments.

>FIIIIVE GEEEEEEEE
stop thinking about it, tranny

>and got cancer
They didn't get cancer, some cells just had damaged DNA in them. Our bodies try to repair that shit.

Are you really trying to fool anyone on Jow Forums with your shitposts?
Nothing but very old, very experienced trolls here, my friend.

It's almost as if when you hold a warm object to the side of the head it warms up

Damaging DNA causes cancer you idiot

Phones have gotten more low-power you retard, now you can even half most phones' reception by grabbing them sideways.

stop thinking about it, tranny

id wager that an iphone has a higher radiation footprint than any phonee from 2004

>unfunny summerfag takes Jow Forums yang meme and attempts to spread it around like it's still hot shit
Yang was way way back in February, get with the times grandpa

DNA is damaged ALL THE TIME. Your body tries to correct it and is usually successful.

It might not even need to be a warm object, just an object that traps heat in.

yes and now lets introducee this device that we have on our persons 24/7, even as far as sleeping beside it in bed.

radio towers, 5g, they are all a mistake

I'd wager you're wrong, they hardly reach half a watt in transmission power these days and that's if you barely have any reception, and back then they used around 1.5-2W normally.

The earth protects us . What is protection against artificial radiation? A fucking tinfoil hat?

Which hasn't been proven to markedly increase damage to DNA or cancer rates.

Yes. They were right all along.
>tinfoil hat
>water filters
>faraday cages
Fuck.

>The earth protects us .
No, it doesn't.
Go stand out in the sun for a couple hours without sunscreen.

now do the same without the ozone, you would melt

Why would anyone use a mobile phone anyway? The surveillance is a bigger turnoff than the radiation.

We live in a society.

BOTTOM TEXT

No, you'd get an even worse burn. I'm from the Southern Hemisphere where we have basically no ozone.

Because modernity

I just need ig/snap and music and im happy

Get a load of this guy.

>put your phonee in your pants pockeets.
Is this bad?

The idea anti-radiowave shills are trying to say is that no matter how weak the signal is, it raises flesh temperature, the raised temperature induces an inflammatory response, and the inflammatory response leads to even further damage on top of the cellular heat stress.

The problem with this argument is rather fuckin' large.
1) Radio waves below long-ultraviolet are non-ionizing i.e. they aren't "radiation" like you'd think of nuclear
2) The effect man-made radio transmission has on flesh temperature is on the micro-kelvin scale i.e. going outside into the sunlight has 1000x or more heating effect just from infrared effects
3) The total radio-wave induced heating effect changes the chance of cancer incidence below .1% over a year, that is to say, statistically erroneous
4) Radio transmission is measured in a watts-per-square-meter scale
4a) your phone transmits on average .5 watt (but can burst as high as 1.5+ watts if necessary and/or depending on the phone's radio) - the better the signal (closer to the tower/less things in the way), the less power it needs.
4b) The average received power from a cell tower is often below 5W-m^2 at the average user's distance from that tower
And finally,
5) The spread, many-towers design of the 5G network means that all towers will use/transmit less power, there will be a way way better signal for all users, and ultimately the power of all the radio waves will be less than we've ever used before.

Ultimately, these niggers are anti-Chinese shills because the Chinese are producing most of the tower technology, and Obama made government brainwashing (propaganda) legal in 2012.
So while Trump is saying "5G? Let's get 6G, fuck that slow nonsense!" his government is also saying "FUCK 5G! Don't buy that commie chink garbage!"
>(but putting two and two together makes me a crazy conspiritard)

This. Drinking hot beverages is more likely to cause cancer than using a cell phone, but you won't see me stop drinking tea over it.

All those studies saying what but not explaining why.

Sauce.

scientificamerican.com/article/mind-control-by-cell/

Don’t forget the mind control. With 5G and it’s short wave and thus greater number of bases present, the cia now has full control over the worlds moods and behaviours.

The cia can barely control it's own agents let alone people.

I've been battling my own substance abuse and anxiety induced schizophrenia for almost 20 years, so I don't ever talk about the science behind radio-wave induced behavioral changes.

The rest of you can lie about cancer and suffer for not telling the truth,
Because if it's all you want to talk about,
It's the only thing I'm going to talk about.

Doesn’t refute the fact that the human brain can be hacked with radio signals. 5G will make that even easier

wtf??? Is this true???

Attached: file.png (356x51, 2K)

Why don’t you sit on a seat cushion made of 50 phones for a year?

>Doesn’t refute the fact that the human brain can be hacked with radio signals.
user.. they can't even hack your brain with education and TV properly. If anything, radio signals can only be used to cause sickness/nausea/cancer or emotional instability.

5G has issues because of it's inefficient and inaccurate method of sending and receiving energy. It's primary risk is a risk to national security.

Give me 50 phones and I will

>Jow Forums
>technology

better.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 DNA Damage of Lymphocytes in Volunteers after 4 hours Use of Mobile Phone - Pu (1588x1393, 107K)

>what is skinburn
>what is melanoma

Tinfoil is unironically perfect against microwaves.

It is really close to your balls, and since 180 degrees is blocked by your body, the phone will increase its output power only causing more ball radiation

southern ok that makes total sense now stupid inbred if there was no ozone we would all be dead

desu its common knowledge phones fuck up sperm if you keep it in your pocket thinking they could damage other cells isn't that farfetched

Attached: bongo cat.gif (600x600, 119K)

>common knowlege
source?

You must be a millenial if you never heard about ozone depletion which was prevalent in the media in the 90s.

Oh maybe it's not true people were talking about it in one of these threads before and apparently doctors tell men struggling to have kids to stop keeping their phones in their pockets, theres tonnes of websites with articles saying it damages sperm but i'm not sure if they are trustworthy sources, I jsut found this on the nhs website which will be reliable and they say they arten't certain nhs.uk/news/lifestyle-and-exercise/mobile-phone-use-linked-to-poor-sperm-quality/

Hey OP, you coming on Minecraft later?

Attached: F3F27EA47A3740FC8723A9EE62728F9A.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

Attached: spam2.jpg (1534x2013, 1.85M)

Looks like the tiananmen square pasta.

Attached: spam1.jpg (1645x2379, 2.34M)

There is nothing wrong with DNA damage, unless you are a tumourophob.
My fellow white people, we need to stop discriminating against individuals that suffer from cancer and embrace it as part of our own vibrant and diverse culture

5 Verizon minutes have been added to your account

Is he right

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: spam3.jpg (2321x3717, 3.65M)

T.OP

what does this thread have to do with 5g, tranny

went outside yesterday - legit have the biggest headache today

MODS = GODS

>2004 study
>Each volunteer during the experiment talked over the cell phone with the keypad facing the right side of the face for 4 hours.
>4 hours right up against your face to see any damage
OP is a faggot as usual

Because they want to keep their jobs.
>keep that phone in your pats pocket goyim

>the butthurt redditor will attack this post

Attached: OP's desktop.jpg (3264x2318, 2.95M)

5g is a mistake

.citation needed

way ahead of you id*ot