STUDY PROVES 5G IS CAUSING PEOPLE TO GROW HORNS

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/younger-generations-are-growing-horns-in-the-back-of-their-head/news-story/246c5dfb45d39c8200c9052b4a841c6e

Attached: 5GG.png (493x344, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And this is bad news how?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM NUUUUUUUUUUUKLIAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Did you even read the article? They directly state that it has nothing to do with electromagnetic radiation.

So?

>not wanting to become an oni

Attached: dinos.jpg (1920x2160, 349K)

Attached: 5gtranny.jpg (700x900, 215K)

I've had that bony lump on the back of my skull for 10 years.

>They’re the kind of spurs normally seen in hunched-over elderly people who’ve subjected their bodies to long-term poor posture and significant stress loads on their bones.
Gee, I wonder what the cause could be.

Oni are youkai, user.

Attached: reimu.jpg (1996x2262, 271K)

clearly it's the influence of the lizard people

when this retard will stop flooding this place with useless 5g threads

Where do I sign up?

Attached: horned loli.jpg (600x600, 124K)

Tranny is like racist but carrying even less impact. get better memes, politicalfags

Attached: 1559875443170.jpg (457x381, 35K)

>"5G is causing"
>not a single mention of 5G in the article

>STOP POSTING FACTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
why

based Ivans meming dumb burgers into giving up decent mobile internet while they roll it out for themselves

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000197013604_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqE33fIs64eBxy2Ueorj1JPxlrG-OVvuhlQ7zNna0g5jA.jpg (480x300, 43K)

Absolutely based

Take your pills and dilate, trannyschitzo

how does that skull horn form by craning your neck?
seems like it would be laying on your stomach and propping your head up with your hands for long periods of time that would cause that and I've definitely felt pressure in that spot on my skull if I lay like that for a while.

could also be laying down and using elbows to prop up upper torso while looking at tablet in hands but idk, not a scientist

Long live the new flesh!

why would they say its horns when its literally says a lump, and growing horns is very weird at the back of your head lol

Bruh I thought that was a demon dolphin from the thumbnail
My surprise when clicking pic

Attached: 1443232678942.jpg (325x325, 16K)

Well, if you don't kill yourself, I'll bribe some mods for your information and do it for you.

This + kikes want to prevent chinas 5g success and undercutting of the west.

Also add in the covert lobbyists that are paid on behalf of ISPs preventing a real competitor besides DSL/sat

The new "cuck" for Jow Forums spergs.

Attached: d24cfa969c5cd3bbbd676c335d7c10b20e1ad9b55ac600aba58a2f546934489e.jpg (750x400, 45K)

Didn't expect such a reference on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Is 5G like a forced evolution experiment?

Nah it's still good because trannies get pissed of if you use the world, they even get pissed off at the word trap despite that not even being related to trans

IIIIIIIIIIIIIM WIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD

>ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html

(((They))) are trying to suppress this information so they can build sterilizing microwave emitters that will kill off the white man.

Attached: cancer.png (1920x1080, 225K)

Yay, in the far future, we are all unicorns ^.^

>facts
you first

I wonder who could be behind this

Attached: 1542644330275.gif (360x360, 3.23M)

They are behind the anti-anti 5G shilling, check out this image, it's really informative.

Attached: 5G_CAUSES_CANCER.png (1852x952, 941K)

Thanks Obama

HAIL SATAN

Also I have a lump on my skull right where the xray shows. Should I be worried?

Sure, but keep in mind there is a market for this and money to be made.
You wouldn't want investors to not have as much unneeded income this year, eh? Capital holders are very important members of society.

Attached: 1558263019080.png (426x516, 154K)

Nothing to worry, Lord Murmur.

dumb tranny

5G shills bucked the fuck out

I don't believe it but it's kinda funny.

Godspeed, user.

Christians deathly are afraid of the transhuman because the know the transhuman will smash the christian like the cockroach it is

Stop following Australian Danganronpa fans on Twitter.

Nobody wants trans people around, go dilate.

Nowhere does that article mention 5G. Fake news.
Yet the anti-5G schizos will say I’m “ignoring evidence” or whatever.

t. telecoms shill

based and ancappilled

It's got nothing to do with radiation.
Read the study. It's because kids have poor posture and they look down on their phones.

THE MARK OF THE BEST 666

>post yfw 666 is 5G

Attached: 1553664419225.jpg (397x398, 22K)

Oh no no no

Attached: Horny.png (1223x1061, 200K)

Epic

Attached: p.png (491x102, 2K)

>not wanting a mighty hump

Attached: 1171786.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Attached: horn-growing-1.jpg (995x741, 37K)

I can't believe fear mongering campaigns since they never bring up arguments but retarded videos of idiots filming dead trees next to a wlan router and making stupid relations

Attached: 1453455159845.png (700x709, 188K)

Then why are there always an oni and a completely normal hermit hanging around your shrine?

Attached: mgsv-shout.jpg (640x360, 51K)

Very kino reference. Has any one seen FLCL Alternative and Progressive? I kinda thought they would be shit since it was made 15+ years after the original team had made it and it didn't seems to have the same passion behind it (and looked like a cashgrab for dumb basedboys suffering from nostalgia). How was it?

Attached: Das It Mane.jpg (329x375, 62K)

You do realize that if they’re already in the process of doing that, and if you consider that the population isn’t 100% white, that they would also be killing all the other races too, right? Cell signals aren’t attuned to your skin pigmentation.
You didn’t actually think this through, did you, schizo?

Finally someone who knows how to read. /thread

MARK OF THE BEAST

Attached: ec1baa8488bacf5376a287d8e38f22b9c790d41a0cb652938d1ef14376cb7d0b.jpg (255x120, 12K)

Mark of the beast....

Dear God the shills are on this hard. I wouldn't have thought there was anything to worry about, but the obvious paid defense makes me reconsider.

So no arguments? Cool.

>facts
>horns caused by poor posture
>REEEEEE FIVE GEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thats right goys
5G is bad for you
Now get an fiber optic cable to your house so that there is no competition on your internet and i can sell you data packages at home as well as on your phone
Since you have to get a new fiber cable to change provider i own your internet access and prices now

big pharma is against 5g beacuse it cures cancer

Attached: rape.jpg (2133x1200, 1.03M)

>get new unibody aluminum iLeg
>designed to break after 2 years
>warranty last for 1 year
>have to spend $12,000 on a new leg or you can't walk
>tfw there's a hardware backdoor in your brain's computer
>fsf and eff declared terrorist groups
>hope they port libreboot to my model of brain computer

>5G makes you a cuck
>.com.au
I think they mixed up the test results with the ones about being Australian.

Did you read? Bad posture causes these growths. Cellphone and tablet use causes this form of bad posture. There is no association with radiation.

>news.com.au
cringe and murdochpilled

Thanks for proving my hypothesis by replying to me directly.

Hivemind

Thank you for confirming that there is nothing to worry about and that everyone posting these threads are trolls, Russians or schizos.

They are okay for normal anime today but garbo compared to the og

What are the chances that it is adaptation at work here. Humans growing bones on their skull to act as antennas to capture the waves and interpret wireless communication directly.

5g phones will turn us all gay with their ionizing radiation

Attached: novl-dec-2017-42-inescapable-hi-tech-control-grid-5g-47411122.png (500x757, 227K)

>that chad going for more
Incels BTFO

>that gif
Fuck, now I feel nostalgic as shit.

It was a day of magic.

kek

Entonces yo no tengo un par de cuernos tengo varios

Attached: 20190617_123615.jpg (4608x2592, 3.01M)

5G shills working extra hours tonight...

cringe

Based if true

are you retarded? do you fags ever read the stupid shit you post?
>The findings offer a warning about the impact of poor posture, especially in young people, due to extended phone and gadget use.

Attached: 9a63f433af390fc773b8a2a26dffab87.jpg (500x625, 189K)

also, even if something like 5g had so severe effect on human body we wouldn't know yet because 5g is not a thing right now.

you have nothing to worry about then

kind of off topic but what does anyone gain from being the first ones to implement 5g? trolls seem to shill against it really hard so there must be serious money (or autism) backing it.

Ehh. I that's what I expected. It's been way to long since OG source material came out for them to truly do it justice. Gainax should have made these at the very latest around '05-06 at the latest in order to do that. If I watch it, I'll probably watch it with friends if I do end up watching it. Thanks for the info though, user.

Attached: 1560804328359.jpg (875x915, 84K)

Status? I mean, AT&T is already putting icons on phone UIs claiming the connection is 5G when the real 5G hasn’t even been rolled out yet afaik.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM BREEEEAAAAKING UPPPPPPPP

if you're the first service to have 5G then every normie is going to hop on your dick.

Well, Videodrome is a cult classic and James Woods is hardly unknown. Better to talk about that than these countless bullshit threads.

Low teir bate, the article is about posture and the "horns" are bone spurs that everyones been getting since we started to walk upright. The issue that the artical is talking about is that people are getting them younger than they used to because of the strain put on your neck when looking down at a phone in your hand. Normally theres atleast some effort put in to these conspiracies but the 5g one is litterally just "I can read and im scared". The only thing supporting it is a very small amount of papers which test using ooverpowered emitters directly next to the testsubjects for extended periods of time. Its like trying to heat up your leftovers with your router because both it and your microwave use 2.4 GHz. Intencity and proximity matters and the only reason the microwave works is because the waves have a very high amplitude and are being bounced around in a tiny box with the emmitter pointing directly at the item being cooked.

eh, i don't think normalfags care about technology enough to know what 5g is. i live in eastern european shithole and there was this company that advertised that they were top dogs cuz of 4g (it was new like 5g is now) but nobody cared. could be that everyone's poor here so they couldn't afford it but i have a feeling it has something to do with hardware ie base stations. would explain the huawei ban in states, too.

What about the obvious paid prosecution?