Toilet paper is technology, please read

This is going to be the most serious thread on Jow Forums in a long time, so lets dive in.

Pic related was developed in 1857 and yet somehow people can't seem to figure out how to use it. How do people actually get 'skid marks', in other words how do they get off the toilet without cleaning their ass completely, it's fucking gross. I've never known anyone besides myself that thinks this is a fucking problem and I can't come to terms with it.
So, assuming you arent using a beaudet I'd like to ask why you fucks cant wipe your ass all the way, what is the idea behind not cleaning your ass?
What could possibly make it any easier on people other than a beaudet?

Attached: tp.jpg (225x225, 3K)

>beaudet

>beudet

Attached: toilet-paper-b.png (1355x788, 505K)

I just guessed, I'm not French. Please keep it on topic.

I'd rather use a half a roll of toilet paper than get off the toilet with shit still on/in my asshole, can you please answer the question

>keep it on topic
>"you sirry amelicans cant take a shit plopely, why dont you use a toiret that frushes you?"
Jow Forums is for technology, don't make a thread about shart in marts.

Attached: japanese-toilet-flushes-you.jpg (1024x1206, 336K)

I'm guessing you also don't clean your ass, consider doing so.

why are you being so defensive tho

Why are you samefagging? You know that OP can't bump the thread, or are you a newfag as well?

>inb4 not samefag
The unique posters count is revealing

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-20 at 10.42.39.png (160x62, 6K)

Like I said in the OP this is a legitimate question and I really am trying to cope with the idea that noone wipes their ass entirely.

>beaudet
bedeutet?

>noone
It’s spelled “no one”, silly. Use a spell checker if you can’t write properly. Also, you assert that no one wipes their ass, but maybe that’s because you live in some unhygienic shithole country and all your family members are sharts

Was bedeutet das?

Toilet paper is dry, therefore even after cleaning your ass properly, there's still some slight amount of poop left on the skin, not enough to mark the paper. This little amount of accumulative poop + the ass sweat eventually can lead to skidmarks, but that takes more than a day, and if you have skidmarks in your underpants, go take a shower, fatty, it's about damn time to get a fresh pair of underwear.

This is true of ~6 of my closest friends and the last 4 gf's I've had as well. Is my country really this gross?

A more interesting survey is how many wash their hands? That says more about the general hygiene of the population.

Op, it's because they sit and wipe instead of stand and wipe like god's true chosen children.

>sit and wipe
How do you even do that without rubbing your hand against the inside of the toilet?

As someone way too involved with their own asshole, this is wrong, you get better access sitting/squatting than you do standing.

American toilets are wider and more bowl shaped

Am I the only one who walks over to the sink to wash my ass after the initial wiping?

Obligatory cartoon coming in.

Attached: aWY5KA3_700bwp.png (700x870, 429K)

Nope.

People act weird when they see me do this.
I think it’s weirder to walk around with a shitty asshole.

just use a fucking bidet then wipe afterwards you filthy backward degenerates.

You do it front if other people? I only do it alone.

It’s a public toilet, naturally different members of the public with different habits will come into contact with each other.

BTW some people have a water bottle next to the toilet so they humidify the paper to wipe better

But I have no problem cleaning my asshole, I seem to be the only one, however.

Bathroom stalls don’t have private sinks in your country? How gross is that? First rubbing shit on your ass and then touching locks and door knobs.

Your OCD/germophobia is not normal.

I’m not afraid of Germans wtf are you talking about?

i can't think of anything worse than wiping my ass with soggy TP that's falling apart

>Literally having shit on your ass is normal when even dogs lick themselves clean
Why do people even exist.

That explains a lot! I thought those nasty fucks were drinking on the toilet.

Toilet paper is killing our trees.

I just use a bucket of water, and my hand.

Rajesh, pls

who cares, faggot
it's not like you do anything with your asshole anyway

It's from a movie. The horrible thing is I can't even remember which movie.

I''m sorry but I do get fucked in my asshole.

I've had hemorhoids removed which makes it a bit hard to wipe due to weird/saggy skin, I still never get skids I wiped until I'm completely clean, if it was super messy sometimes I'll jump in the shower after awsell

God I wish that were me.

Fair play. I'd probably clean my asshole thoroughly in that case too.

Attached: 58382487_522424034828367_9199361898359816192_n.jpg (480x640, 21K)

But if only one person washes their hands...

That's hot.

Same here

Wash my ass with liquid soap and then a splash of apple cider vinegar for a few seconds, then water again.

Seek help for your OCD.

I never clean myself fully.
Its you anus.
Its supposed to be dirty and have lost of bacteria.

My gf likes to peg me, so I like having a clean ass.

If you had fecal matter on your arm, would you be contempt with just wiping it off?

I live in Europe and literally never had problem like that. I'm even fat.

if you don't use water to wash your ass after shitting you're unironically subhuman.

If you obsess over germs in a part of body designed to have lots of germs, you are mentally ill.

please keep your scat fetish to yourself, subhuman.

I've managed to get it down to two sheets. I am working on single sheet with folding technique.

Attached: 132052.jpg (1165x1635, 448K)

Imagine how much he'd loose his shit if he learned how fucked up some of our mouth bacteria is.

this is what i use to clean up after beef jerky sessions

> He doesn't know how to use the three shells.