For all of these years, i noticed something really strange.... Like really.... Really really strange...

For all of these years, i noticed something really strange.... Like really.... Really really strange.... What im trying to say is why do headphones doesn't last longer than 5 months? Like do they do these on purpose? I bought 27 headphones in the span of 2 years and 3 of them died the moment i bought them

So.... Just Planned obsolescence?

Attached: images (50).jpg (450x450, 8K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1556129322394.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

Never had this problem.
My HIFIMAN HE-400 are still alive for the 6(?) years that I own them.
My iem 1more are alive for the year so far.

Only ones I see dying soon are my Jabra 65t, simply because after 2 year battery will 100% become shit and die.

You could have bought ONE pair of decent headphones with swappable cable for all that money.

my middle of the road headphones last me over a year every time
are you a gorilla or something?
the relatives and friends I've seen complaining about it usually throw them across the room when they're done with them, or twist them as tight as they can around their phones because they saw a picture of it on the internet once and it seemed a lot more neat than the usul bird nest

super thin cable that gets a lot of abuse.
get a chad bluetooth solution. no cables. they start at like $15 and last years.

Yes i am a gorilla are there any problem?

you are just a clumsy retard with no soldering skills

I've been using those same 3.5mm EarPods since iPhone 5 came out and they still work

What are the cheapest

My Panasonic RP-HJE125 serves me 3 years already even though I use it at least 8 hrs/d.

My headphones/earphones last me a couple years. You must be a monkey.

My XEars Woodynator XW700PRO still works after 5 or 6 years.

Attached: E5CA161C-D2DF-4FD8-95B0-09AF1FDD04C1.jpg (640x422, 29K)

>Woodynator
>PRO
Cringe.

Buy one decent pair with replaceable cables, like a Shure SE215, and keep backup cables handy.

Attached: 9d5.png (576x566, 413K)

It's just cheap brittle cables breaking. If you want something to last longer go with replaceable cables or wireless.

This is the genuine answer - i used to use cabled headphones and break them every couple of months until i switched to bluetooth.
My old philips bluetooth headphones have lasted me 6 years so far, and my current linner ones have lasted me a year and a half with no sign of dying

Yeah, it was 129 EUR.

N-no p-problem s-sir

This used to happen to me a lot. Back when I used to wear wired headphones to the gym I must have had ~10 pairs of expensive Beats &c. earphones have one ear stop working. ~600 euro worth (yes retarded) both them on ebay they were either susceptible to sweat damage or they were clones. using wired headphones now but the cables are starting to break. going the Bluetooth headphone route when they die.

21 years ago I got a sony walkman for christmas - you know, an actual cassette player walkman, from my granddad. Included was a pair of then new and fancy in ear headphones with fine rubber coating on the thin but strong cables and perfectly fitting, indestructible and easy to clean rubber domes.

I used them almost daily, often even sitting at the computer because they sounded just better than my other headphones. i used them for sports, more than once they saved my phone from falling, i used them for travelling and at the beach.
Once ten years ago I made a mistake and put them down on a still hot heater plate in the kitchen, and the plastic melted, but even that couldnt kill them and the continued to work perfectly even with warped casings.

tldr: It's late capitalism that doesnt WANT you to have quality products. If we were able to produce them 20 years ago, we should be able to do so today.

I like your mentality. Keep up!

I got one that looks like that from Samsung from the third of the price by Aplel. Bonus is that the head is made of rubber so it’s comfortable and yet the sound is clear.

Depends on the headphones and how much of a retard you are.
I've had a lot of shitty skullcandys/store brand headphones that do break within X months.
But then I've had a pair of Samsung earbuds that came either with my S+ or my S3 (which makes them 6 or 9 years old) and I used to use them every day, now after I found them in a drawer I'm using them again every day and they're doing fine.

Buy an actual good set of headphones, holy shit, how can you be surprised that Apple monitors, which use rubber as frail as a butterfly's wings, break often.
I've had my soundmagics for two years now and the only damage is some scratches on the aluminium casing, I've abused these things. I won't upgrade until they break, either.

Bruh, I have the ones in the pic and they lasted my ages

>have headphones with detachable cables
>cables wear out, replace them
>had headphones for nigh on four years
>now the male connector on the headphones themselves is on the fritz
FUCK
I'm going to try repairing them though. Even if it costs me more money, I don't care.

Same here eveirthime I buy headphones like in the picture or even branded ones for 40-60€ I get fucked in the ass after 5 months max ,now I have some shit onions score with Bluetooth so far so good but all the rest always breaks especially one of the headphones like the left or the right ,fucking scammers

Just stop buying Apple shit.
Either that or you have mongohands.

>why does my $5 headphones keep breaking

been using pic related for almost a year now. i use it everyday at work, i carry it on my backpack the whole time. got caught in the rain with them a few times and nothing happened (i'm not sure if they're water proof or not).

Attached: jbl-t110bt.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

>detachable cable
>screw in/out replaceable jack

Would this ever break? Assuming nothing could move in the insides then you’d basically only have to worry about electrical shorts and some sort of corrosion?

Appletards are really fucking mentally deficient.

I had the same headphones and I bought the wireless version also they both broke in 3 months, bare in mind I use them in the gym

Do you not have consumer laws? Everything here has a 2 year warranty minimum and if shit breaks in that time I just get it replaced. If it breaks the same way 3 or more times you can demand money back.

>why do headphones doesn't
you can just say why don't

>old ass Nokia earphones I got with my N97 still work
>old Samsung earphones I got with my SGS3 still work
>Samsung earphones I got with SGS6 still work
are you sure it's the earphones' fault?

I noticed the newer lightning (or whatever its called) port earbuds have thinner wires than the ones that had a headphone jack, theyre designed to get ripped to shit after a month or two especially if you have pets so you can get funneled into buying Apple Airturds