Those fucking EU prices

>Those fucking EU prices
Don't expect me to buy AyyMD ever again.
For the first time in like, a decade, they might get in front of Intel, and the very first thing they do is outkiking the literal kikes.
First the X570 mobos prices (and actual retards defending them, trying to convince me that I don't need pcie 4 nor fast usb) and now this?
At least, Intel had at least the decency to keep their euros prices the same as their dollar prices.
1€ is $1,13 by the way, so paying 309€ for the 3600X would be the equivalent of paying $350, when it's only $249 in the US.

Attached: Ryzen_prix_france.jpg (618x1113, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ricksteves.com/travel-tips/money/vat-rates-in-europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Blaming company for high taxes in your country

I don't think its AMDs or EUs fault.
On the Balkans no distributor even carries AMD products.
Take a guess why.

So don't buy it.
You didn't fall for the 'AMD is my friend', meme, did you user?

Attached: 1520365877442.gif (487x560, 898K)

Pretty sure the taxes are supposed to be the same in the Union.

>comparing retailer pricing to msrp
Come again when it's out and we can compare prices across multiple retailers.
You're not so naive as to think that those "leaks" are complete accident, are you?

i don't care, I have a full time job. When i can preorder these? I live in Germany.

199$*1.13*importTariff*1.2(VAT)+ProfitMargin=249 EUR

I too live in Germany. Gluten tog, my fellow German.

Prices shown in the US do NOT have VAT included. This is applicable for all consumer electronics. Stop being autistic.

As a rule of thumb, to get an approximate EU price from the US price, you take the USD value, turn it into euros without conversion and then add 20%.

>$199*1.13
guess who failed math

servus mein Freund, ich hoffe, dass du ein gute Feiertag hast :^)

*0.88 not 1.13

Pay your VAT tax you fucking pathetic faggot.

AMD has a complete monopoly on the desktop market since mid-2018. Even when the 9th gen processors showed up in November it was a paper launch and 9th gen parts don't have regular shipments yet and are still far away from their advertised SRP.

>249€
If it's really gonna be that, I'm buying a 2600.

Dear sir, request you to please do the needful and buy Intel microprocessor.

>AMD
>Monopoly
bost broofs

Attached: 1556129753099.png (2000x1751, 108K)

If you exclude taxes and tariffs the price is lower than the US one. Based AMD

Eurofug getting pounded in the ass by his tax system

Pay your taxes goy

wanted to build a new system but those prices are bad.
Look at the 3700X: 329$ are 291,10€. Add 20% VAT in France and you end up with 349,32€, not 399€!

Americans don't pay the VAT or something?

Some states have VAT but based ones don't.

us prices dont have taxes

Most states do but it's like 6% when EU has ~20% VAT tax rate

wait for Mindfactory.de prices. They are pretty good and not as jewish as the other retailers. Oh wait, they don't ship to baguettes, tough luck champ.

Attached: 1558865552862.jpg (896x504, 54K)

Pay your taxes so we can give away your money to our farmers goy

>tfw paying taxes in United Emirates of Europe

Eurofags btfo

taxes are forbidden in Islam

t.Muslim

How does a State work without VAT? Where does it gets its money from?

What are you complaining about nazis? Money will be spent well saving the refugees and helping oppressed lbgt people, romas and pedophiles.

Oh shit you're right

They lack a bunch of customer protection stuff that complicates life for eurofagistani business. Although they have do better contract laws (with the side effect of having to read the Silmarillion every time you try a B2B deal just to cover all the outlandish situations that could appear, when Eurofags only need to deal something as long as this post).

Attached: 1560976772991.jpg (1061x1242, 72K)

VAT is different for every country in the EU, they decide their own.

>intel has monopoly for over 15 years
This is fine
>amd starts to gain some market share
OY VEY AMD HAS A LITERAL MONOPOLY

Attached: 68a21a93c9e476a1025aae303b4bef9bc7009288dc334afcf6c5dab2d32bf158.webm (640x800, 1.39M)

He’ll probably post a single country small tech retailer with a top 10 sellers list that was manually setup to push gayMD to the top because they want to offload more outdated CPUs.

Land tax, transfer duties, car registration, fuel tax, state income tax, federal funds.

the absolute levels of cope in this post lmao

that's how you have '''''''free''''''' healthcare

>I suffer on the France

Attached: pepe zbozhsomething.png (300x250, 104K)

this 11% of my country's budget is healthcare 31% are rents and 9% is education

So what, lower the product prices.

they did for the EU, it's still more expensive in some EU countries (price in the entire EU has to be the same)

Intel is still destroying AMD in CPU sales. Any stupid screen caps you post is fake news.

>"Free healthcare"
I don't even care about that, the good thing is the prices being limited by the state.

You won't pay 50k for an appendicitis but 1k maximum.

Vats are abysmal, 20% in my country.

>tfw Britchad
Enjoy the block EUtards.

Muslims in Europe don't have to pay tax, that's why taxes on Europeans is so high

And if you never get appendicitis you'll waste money on some fags.

>Jow Forums actually believes this
i have seen it all

>Those fucking EU prices
>Don't expect me to buy AyyMD ever again.
AMD saves us after 5 years of intel monopoly with the same stale quadcores and $1000 octacores. AMD is finally on top, and asks prices to match (still better perf/$ than last gen) and what do you do? You go ensure we get a intel monopoly again.

Europoor prices are always higher, due to taxes, labor costs(more taxes) and smaller markets. It's like this for everything, it's not something AMD decides. Prices fall on AMD products though, you can get a $329 (MSRP) for $280 in the US or €310 in france rn. Intel, not so much right now.

It's the same everywhere

Attached: 1518198270274[1].png (1023x768, 456K)

I'll covert to Islam if true

>he thinks the health of the society around him isn't important.

Kek.
Healthy people, are needed for everything.

>Getting cucked by your own country
>Chad

Pick one

Attached: i69of0xlqkaz.jpg (639x673, 50K)

it's not you silly dum dum

Casse les couilles la France la

Bullshit. Learn first before spouting shit

VAT and tariffs are illegal in Islam

Thanks for waking me up. I'm buying the 2600 for 130€. Compiling Gentoo packages is not a good excuse to spend 600€ on the 3900X.

Lmao you giant faggot. When was the last time Intel released a 12 Core CPU for 590€? Never, that's when. Try 1,5K€ kike.

Sure but I'm not paying for it. It's not a good investment.

you're not funny

go ahead and post the intel prices now

Attached: 1298260340545.gif (270x271, 301K)

Grow up

Literally worse priced than current gen per core offering. What a flop. Fuck those kikes.

Attached: 1540160586451.gif (300x168, 1.48M)

>wahhh but I never agreed to this social contract
talk about having some growing up to do

Ryzen 2K was way lower at launch. 245 euro in my slav shithole for a 2600X in comparison. And the EU always had the price of electronic goods lower than my country. This is bullshit.

>I don't earn my own money and file my own taxes
Move out of your stepmom's

>tfw Swiss
>tfw 7.7% VAT
>tfw 2.4% VAT on food items
>tfw high purchasing power

How's that communism working out for you, Jean-Jacques?

>its okay if AMD has price hiked
>its okay because they're the only other competitor because they're still lower than Shitel

Attached: 20190602_14_22_491496135407244.jpg_780786_Chromium.png (780x766, 604K)

This is factually untrue.
t. balkanigger

Current Intel prices on French Amazon.

Attached: kiked.jpg (1557x1583, 437K)

Everything you have every accomplished and earned was wholly through your own merits, and nothing or nobody else facilitated you realizing this potential.

Well, somebody has to pay for refugee resettlement and welfare.

580€ for 9900k
520€ for 9700k

What part of the balkans? Or are you just baiting? Everyone here as far as CPUs go buy AMD.

Who's right?

>france
What do you expect from a country with over 50% tax rate?

>Buying a 9900k + MB would be cheaper than buying the Zen 2 top CPU + MB

Attached: Smile2.jpg (362x310, 48K)

The EU sets the minimum VAT rate, then individual countries can set their own VAT themselves, but obviously no less than the minimum rate.
Also, there're exemptions, if country chooses to do so. They can set certain goods VAT rate much lower, mainly applies to food/transportation and differs greatly by country.

VAT is 20%. This is clearly a case of the retailer being of the hand rubbing variety.

Ever bought literally anything in any european convenience store? Congratulations, you were taxed. Stone yourself, ahmad

fuck those EU prices, ain't gonna pay 1:1 $:E ratio plus vat when the 2600 is $100 used here.

maybe in 1 year when the prices settle.

surely it must help that the entire criminal world stores their cash into mountain jew banks.
plus you don't have 20million subhumans like france does.

>Pretty sure the taxes are supposed to be the same in the Union.
lol no.

The 9900k has some top level motherboards as well.

This is the first time motherboard manufacturers have embraced AMD.

Isn't it just pre-release hype?

> ricksteves.com/travel-tips/money/vat-rates-in-europe

VAT in France is 20%. At the current exchange rate, 499$ for the 3900X are 441.23€. Add in the 20% VAT, and you're at 529.48 €.

> This is clearly a case of the retailer being of the hand rubbing variety.

Fucking this.

Attached: le happy merchant.jpg (428x500, 53K)

>3600
>$199
>equals €175
>plus 20% VAT equals €210
>asking price €249

nah, fuck that.

so far we've seen something similar from one other (danish) retailer, but they pulled it down

Because the Balkans are an economic shithole and occupied almost exclusively by trash
t. Lived in Kosovo 3 years

in a couple of weeks im building a gaymen pc with a RX VEGA 64
which cpu should i get around 150-250 euros?

Attached: 20180329105013_sapphire_radeon_rx_vega_64_8gb_11275_03_40g.jpg (682x755, 87K)

yes

you forgot about import tariffs

>ryzen 9 3900x cost 499$ in US, something like 440 Euros in EU, but even if you ADD 20 % VAT, you will be at 530 euros, but they sale them with 589$
this fucking kikes

Attached: 1557610899287.jpg (720x960, 93K)

for technology no such thing where i live, it's just vat

399$ = 353 EUR
353*1.06(tariffs)*1.2(VAT) = 449 EUR
Additional 40 EUR is prob shipping + distribution cost + profit margin + taxes on all of these things

Where the hell are you getting 6% tariffs from?

>conveniently forgetting that the MSRP already includes profit margin, average shipping and distribution cost